Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
Bought LG Optimus Net online Rs 9000.
Will post the pics as soon as I get it.
Thanks to Sam and sygeek for their suggestions.

Futsuu

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys. I bought it a couple of weeks ago but yeah, it did cross a lac. What that image doesn't show is the LG OEM Blu-ray drive that the old WD20EARS was connected in place of.

Oh and the 590 is a dual-GPU card, so it shows up twice in Device manager. Even I'm not crazy enough to QuadSLI now!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Finally someone with a better setup :lol: Watercool your 2600K (custom loop) :twisted:
OC it to 5.2Ghz :cool:

Which PSU? I hope you didnt get a cheab brand one. ST-1500 should be the model of choice :)

Oh wait...a 590 is 2 GPUs, so device manager is correct. Quad SL= 4 GPUs in device manager :)

Nice setup tho. But why the HX650? Switch for an 850 ASAP.

Futsuu

Right off the assembly line
Nice setup tho. But why the HX650? Switch for an 850 ASAP.

The HX650 is the sole remaining component of my previous rig, and yes I'm not too proud of it. But it's doing the job just fine right now (has enough amperage etc), and will hopefully hold out until I forage enough money for a better unit.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Futsuu: great config, congrats!!!

Still I didn't understand why extremegamer changed his comment. Custom loop cooling & OC'ing it to >5GHz makes more sense with your config..

But it's doing the job just fine right now.

But it not one of the safest option to have with your rig. It can under-power your PC components.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
yes it does. but I got confused by a previous poster's comment [Skud] that this one has Quad GPU.

custom LC is totally worth it. I know cuz I did it :)

The HX650 is running near or exceeds the power rating. the 80 plus silver HX850 is a good PSU. Or you can get silverstone ST-850 or corsair AX-850.

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ Futsuu - Holy f***ing CRAP!! Thats a friggin monster out there!! :hyper:..Congrats dude!! The thing I liked the most in your rig is the NZXT Phantom & the one you later on mentioned - LG OEM Blu-ray drive.

Sarath

iDota
Wow futsuu. Congrats what an awesome rig. What are the total damages?

1lakh only gets you a puny rig like mine ;-)
You must be edging close to double that

Sadly can't see images. Have fun.

Top Bottom