Post your latest Purchase

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ rahulyo - thanks ! milo kabhi bataata hoon :fc_bat: :blackeye: :high5: :toast:

@ nipun - thanks ! the one you saw is a simple merc without backlight. many shopkeepers too make that confusion when asked for the 'stealth' variant :wink:

@ digibrush - thanks a lot ! oh and your name gives the impression that you are involved in digital art, rendering and such creative stuff ?! is it ?

@ aryanraj - thanks a lot :)

@ coolgame, nipun, rahulyo - lets enjoy the mangoes till the tree bears the fruit :wink: no actually its all part of a grand plan where one suppresses a few desires, fulfills some others, and gradually with time eliminates thereby almost all of these mundane cravings and clears the path for attainment of moksha/nirvana :meditate: :grin:

@ sujay - yeah, have some plans for diwali too. lets see what transpires :pray: so now let me mellow down a bit :))

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
lets enjoy the mangoes till the tree bears the fruit no actually its all part of a grand plan where one suppresses a few desires, fulfills some others, and gradually with time eliminates thereby almost all of these mundane cravings and clear the path for attainment of moksha/nirvana

:thumbs:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@ coolgame, nipun, rahulyo - lets enjoy the mangoes till the tree bears the fruit :wink: no actually its all part of a grand plan where one suppresses a few desires, fulfills some others, and gradually with time eliminates thereby almost all of these mundane cravings and clears the path for attainment of moksha/nirvana :meditate: :grin:

:meditate:
I once eliminated most of my wishes... I had a computer(P4, 256MB), it used to run GTA without freezing, I purchased a game with my own saved money!, an unlimited net connection, a "slim monitor"(LCD).... this happened 5 years ago.... and then I saw things that I dont have and tried to get those... trying till now... :)) :))

MORAL: Any normal person who eliminates most of his wishes either gets more wishes or doesn't remain normal... I got more wishes and now I am not abnormal, hehe!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
there's always some catch there :grin:
but our overlord, the Mahakaal (The Great Time) will finally get hold of us, our desires, our possessions, everything, sooner or later....till that moment (about the arrival of which we dont have the faintest idea), our wrestling with desires carries on, may be unabated ;-)

on a side note, i once read about an enlightened zen monk, who used to contemplate like "so okay, am enlightened. but now what..?!" :rolleyes:

O-MI-TUO-FO :)

digibrush

digitalpainter
@ rahulyo - thanks ! milo kabhi bataata hoon :fc_bat: :blackeye: :high5: :toast:

@ nipun - thanks ! the one you saw is a simple merc without backlight. many shopkeepers too make that confusion when asked for the 'stealth' variant :wink:

@ digibrush - thanks a lot ! oh and your name gives the impression that you are involved in digital art, rendering and such creative stuff ?! is it ?

@ aryanraj - thanks a lot :)

@ sujay - yeah, have some plans for diwali too. lets see what transpires :pray: so now let me mellow down a bit :))

Ya, you guessed correctly. :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi,

@sarath - thanks a lot ! regarding the IEMs, the M6 is still undergoing burn-in, so will post later about that.

PL11 - very nice bass, unbelievable frankly at this price ! not quite boomy, but yes, thumpy & has punchiness to it. searched for comparison wit similarly priced IEMs, particularly the marshmallows, and found bass is slightly richer in the PL11. so i guess at this price of ~550/-, this PL11 could be the best buy (not to forget the pouch, extra ear-tips bundled with it, missing from the marshmallow altogether) !

Samsung IEM - too good ! sound is very clear....treble seems balanced, while bass, though not very thumpy, is much boomy, and makes up for the missing boom effect in the PL11. a force to reckon with for the PL11 :wink: the bundled ear-tip (already fitted) popped in snugly into my ears, giving a good noise-isolation too. a recommended buy !

P.S. - this is only an initial feedback, before giving a proper burn-in to the modules. may vary later.

@tenida - thanks :)

aryanraj

Searching someone
there's always some catch there :grin:
but our overlord, the Mahakaal (The Great Time) will finally get hold of us, our desires, our possessions, everything, sooner or later....till that moment (about the arrival of which we dont have the faintest idea), our wrestling with desires carries on, may be unabated ;-)

on a side note, i once read about an enlightened zen monk, who used to contemplate like "so okay, am enlightened. but now what..?!" :rolleyes:

O-MI-TUO-FO :)

well said mate,

Let's enjoy till we can

Kal kya hoga kise pata aaj mein hi jee len

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Ordered on Saturday, received today...

LOGITECH MX518
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/DSC00320.JPG
The box is really very big for a mouse!!
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/DSC00321.JPG
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/DSC00322.JPG

*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/DSC00323.JPG

Thats really great mouse!! :hyper:
I have not installed the software, but will try it now :bananana:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
congrats nipun u finally u got it one day earlier than expected btw now i say it again "welcome to the legendry 518 club"

thats a big box anything else u got from fc

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
congrats nipun u finally u got it one day earlier than expected btw now i say it again "welcome to the legendry 518 club"

thats a big box anything else u got from fc

Thanks bro! I have purchased many items: 2 CDs, Headphones, memory card, mousepad...(some more), but none had so big box and so much of bubble wrap!! Thats "flipkart style packing" hehe :)) :))

congrats Nipun
Thanks! :D

congo nipun.damages??
recently got mx518 @1.3k from local store.

Thanks bro!
I got it for 1.4k... :D

I have installed the softare but its very confusing.... :p

Congrats to you too!

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Congos Nipun, now i suppose you'd be pwing others in gaming :p
Thanks.... I dont have enough time to play games now, I played only for 15 minutes... :(

Before 14 Sept: Studying for exams and waiting to play games.
From 14-24 Sept: Waiting for exams to over so that I can play games.(Placed order for mouse)
From 24-26: Waiting for mouse to arrive.
From arrival of mouse-now: Waiting for next weekend to enjoy without any interruption... I guess nothing bad happens then :))

"Waiting for wait to over" :lol:

Top Bottom