Post your latest Purchase

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
congrats nipun u finally u got it one day earlier than expected btw now i say it again "welcome to the legendry 518 club"

thats a big box anything else u got from fc

Thanks bro! I have purchased many items: 2 CDs, Headphones, memory card, mousepad...(some more), but none had so big box and so much of bubble wrap!! Thats "flipkart style packing" hehe :)) :))

congrats Nipun
Thanks! :D

congo nipun.damages??
recently got mx518 @1.3k from local store.

Thanks bro!
I got it for 1.4k... :D

I have installed the softare but its very confusing.... :p

Congrats to you too!

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Congos Nipun, now i suppose you'd be pwing others in gaming :p
Thanks.... I dont have enough time to play games now, I played only for 15 minutes... :(

Before 14 Sept: Studying for exams and waiting to play games.
From 14-24 Sept: Waiting for exams to over so that I can play games.(Placed order for mouse)
From 24-26: Waiting for mouse to arrive.
From arrival of mouse-now: Waiting for next weekend to enjoy without any interruption... I guess nothing bad happens then :))

"Waiting for wait to over" :lol:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
@ Nipun. do you know the meaning of your name? It means perfect. Thanks for the PERECT BUY.
Now what is confusing regarding the software. Better if you put a small review of this in review section for future buyers.

Many of you are buying many things. But i think you should give a small review of the product in REVIEW section. Because your reviews will be based on day to day usage of the product instead of of LAB REVIEW which is made for the purpose of REVIEW. we will have a better understanding of the product.

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Thanks, and I know my name from age of six.... hehe..

And btw you should congratulate me instead of thanking... :lol:

And the software is not very confusing but it was difficult to use and understand what to use it for for first ten mins.... now no problem :D

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi,

wow nipun ! thats a superb purchase ! damn ! so many people love the MX518; you've succeeded in inducing into me a craving for that hardware now :grin:
enjoy taming that humongous beast, err...., mouse :))
and yes, your counter for the gaming accessories....i have my eyes on it ;-)

congrats ajay for that tab ! hope you get it soon; the sooner you get it, the quicker we can salivate at its pics :wink:

time for some glitter now :grin: :grin:

1. LED 'Chandelier'

* purchased yesterday, got delivered & fitted today.
* came with a remote control, with the configurations/options of fixed lighting mode, sleep mode, and automated lighting.
* damage - a little over 4k, considering the fixing charges as well. unit alone costs 4k, brought down to 3.8k successfully :p

*i.imgur.com/uubgKl.jpg*i.imgur.com/PTxFRl.jpg*i.imgur.com/jpyU9l.jpg*i.imgur.com/HMLOSl.jpg*i.imgur.com/MfUOel.jpg*i.imgur.com/kVUK3l.jpg*i.imgur.com/4bkUil.jpg*i.imgur.com/GY4i0l.jpg*i.imgur.com/vpOW3l.jpg

2. Simple ceiling lamp :

* hangs from the ceiling
* uses single CFL unit
* damage - 1550/-

*i.imgur.com/T1gPHl.jpg

3. 'Control Room' lighting (phase-1) :

* first small step towards my small-time ambition of making my room go all 'jhak-jhuk', like the Bridge of a ship at the dead dark of the night, piercing through all-black ocean waves :wink:
* simple philips tube bought for 350/-
* next in line are retinal scanner, body-decontaminator, voice-recogniser & command-activator, signal-lights, radio phony equipment, etc.

*i.imgur.com/M1jgCl.jpg

P.S. - damn ! those speakers are an eye (and ear)-sore :-( gotta replace them soon....and that list of mumbo-jumbo equipments, bleh ! you so knew it....hehe.....just gonna stick up some LED strips here-&-there nicely :grin:

rahulyo

Journeyman
Hi,

wow nipun ! thats a superb purchase ! damn ! so many people love the MX518; you've succeeded in inducing into me a craving for that hardware now :grin:
enjoy taming that humongous beast, err...., mouse :))
and yes, your counter for the gaming accessories....i have my eyes on it ;-)

congrats ajay for that tab ! hope you get it soon; the sooner you get it, the quicker we can salivate at its pics :wink:

time for some glitter now :grin: :grin:

1. LED 'Chandelier'

* purchased yesterday, got delivered & fitted today.
* came with a remote control, with the configurations/options of fixed lighting mode, sleep mode, and automated lighting.
* damage - a little over 4k, considering the fixing charges as well. unit alone costs 4k, brought down to 3.8k successfully :p

*i.imgur.com/uubgKl.jpg*i.imgur.com/PTxFRl.jpg*i.imgur.com/jpyU9l.jpg*i.imgur.com/HMLOSl.jpg*i.imgur.com/MfUOel.jpg*i.imgur.com/kVUK3l.jpg*i.imgur.com/4bkUil.jpg*i.imgur.com/GY4i0l.jpg*i.imgur.com/vpOW3l.jpg

2. Simple ceiling lamp :

* hangs from the ceiling
* uses single CFL unit
* damage - 1550/-

*i.imgur.com/T1gPHl.jpg

3. 'Control Room' lighting (phase-1) :

* first small step towards my small-time ambition of making my room go all 'jhak-jhuk', like the Bridge of a ship at the dead dark of the night, piercing through all-black ocean waves :wink:
* simple philips tube bought for 350/-
* next in line are retinal scanner, body-decontaminator, voice-recogniser & command-activator, signal-lights, radio phony equipment, etc.

*i.imgur.com/M1jgCl.jpg

P.S. - damn ! those speakers are an eye (and ear)-sore :-( gotta replace them soon....and that list of mumbo-jumbo equipments, bleh ! you so knew it....hehe.....just gonna stick up some LED strips here-&-there nicely :grin:

Congrats Again .

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@Kil- wtF man! I'm running out of "congrats" to give you and you're not stopping shopping :p And yeah Congos in advance for next one :D btw that chandelier looks real cool, plus that tube too ;)

@nilgtx26- Congos man :) btw nice deal with that Jumbo mem card ;)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ nilgtx260 - congrats ! thats a really nice deal, plus that mammoth card ?! wow ! and here am just contemplating on upgrading my pesky 2GB one to 4GB since dont know how many months :grin:

@ sujay - hehe....thanks a lot ! i have ample of 'thanks' though in my bag ;-)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Thanks, and I know my name from age of six.... hehe..

And btw you should congratulate me instead of thanking... :lol:

And the software is not very confusing but it was difficult to use and understand what to use it for for first ten mins.... now no problem :D

Happy to know that you know the meaning of your name which most people do not know.

YES that was a mistake as my daughter was taunting me at that time. CONGRATS for the buy.

so would be kind enough to give a short review on the usage of software along with the product itself.

Top Bottom