@tkin
Kewl keyboard
and the backlit keys are awesome
backlight color change is awesomer :drool:

what mouse are you using?
i see you have a steelseries mat :D

paroh

Padawan
and i am unable to view any of images :-(. those frogs in ice are coming.!

yes all the image are visible but the second image is a frog for me for the post of @tkin. On many other site i am also encountering the frog image. I don't know what the problem
The Frog image display (Domain unregistered To view , register at bit.ly/imageshack-domain)

static_x

In the zone
Bought the SteelSeries Siberia Neckband for Apple products @Rs.5.5 K
*cdn-web.steelseries.com/wp-content/uploads/SteelSeries-Siberia-Neckband-5.jpg

*cdn-web.steelseries.com/wp-content/uploads/SteelSeries-Siberia-Neckband-6.jpg

*cdn-web.steelseries.com/wp-content/uploads/SteelSeries-Siberia-Neckband-4.jpg

*cdn-web.steelseries.com/wp-content/uploads/SteelSeries_appleneckband_boxshot.jpg

The sound quality is awesome...tight bass and crisp highs....The sound quality is as good as you would expect for the price...extremely comfortable...deadly looks and styling...:mrgreen:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

@Tkin
Congrats buddy...

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin
Kewl keyboard
and the backlit keys are awesome
backlight color change is awesomer :drool:

what mouse are you using?
i see you have a steelseries mat :D
Thanks, and backlight can be changed to any color using the red-blue spectrum.
I'm using the G500 mouse, and thats a steelseries mass mousepad.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

and i am unable to view any of images :-(. those frogs in ice are coming.!
Yes, noticed the issue, fixed it.

The reason:
Early today most blogs and forums faced an issue where instead of their usual image a new frog image from imageshack.com was seen.
See Bikes for example. It had text like “Your country can only view this image by logging into ImageShack”. Some images had words like ‘Unregistered domain. Go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting to register’. This problem was happening to all images which were linked directly i.e. the Direct Link from Imageshack.com. So if you had uploaded an image to Imageshack and posted it on your blog or as a background, then your image would not show and the Imageshack frog picture with the above text would show up instead.
So what is working or what is the solution?
The code for using thumbnail provided by Imageshack is working. Also working is the Link to the image. The URL which has ‘i’ in it. Example *img39.imagesgack.us/i/yourpicture.jpg would work. This is a sneaky way to get visitors to visit the imageshack site and register. This would mean more registered users and more advertisement views on the Imageshack page. Right now your only option is to switch to using the ‘Embed thumbnail of this image’ code on the site. See picture of what is working and what is not- click here.
You could try register your site domain here
*stream.imageshack.us/content.php?Page=register_domain
This would be for site owners.
If you want to view the direct linked pictures then you have login. If your friends want to view the picture they would have to register or login. However you would see the frog again, once you have logged out.
Else upload your images to another image hosting site.

Alternate sites where you can upload images are TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting or LulzImg v2 - Hosting Your Images for Teh Lulz! . More image hosting sites would be added here.

UPDATE: After submitting the domain at above imageshack link, the imageshack pictures are appearing on the website. However photos still cannot be viewed using the Direct Link, in case your friend sends you the direct link.

Everyone please BOYCOTT Imageshack.
Alternates to try:
imgur: the simple image sharer
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Minus - Share simply.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

yes all the image are visible but the second image is a frog for me for the post of @tkin. On many other site i am also encountering the frog image. I don't know what the problem
The Frog image display (Domain unregistered To view , register at bit.ly/imageshack-domain)
Yes, to view direct linked(hot linked) images you need to log in, its a sneaky way to get more users to register, so I'm switching to other sites.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
I am also not able to "see" any imageshack picture, even if some one has posted it on a message board forum. Also I cannot get to the portal.

tkin

Back to school!!
The logitech keyboard software(for my G110):

Interface
*i.imgur.com/A2Qd9.jpg

The Backlight Spectrum(sadly green is absent)
*i.imgur.com/L9Uyx.jpg

Macro recording, games are automatically detected.
*i.imgur.com/7YPLo.jpg

I usually don't show software images but this was too good to pass up.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@tkin your post on G110 is worth adding to the review section. Copied the post as a new thread in Revifews. and btw, congrats.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
I am also not able to "see" any imageshack picture, even if some one has posted it on a message board forum. Also I cannot get to the portal.
If you register at imageshack and log in every browsing session(or as long as cookies are saved in your browser) you can view the images.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin your post on G110 is worth adding to the review section. Copied the post as a new thread in Revifews. and btw, congrats.
Thanks, 3.6k well spent by me I guess.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

well that's hardly feasible is it?
What if someday wikipedia requires login to view articles, what would you do? you initially have to follow their rules but then start avoiding them gradually and look for alternatives, I suggest every one to migrate to other networks, imageshack is clearly abusing their popularity, to hell with them. Start using sites like bayimg(from piratebay founders, but has nothing to do with piracy) has a no questions asked policy.

What if someday wikipedia requires login to view articles, what would you do? you initially have to follow their rules but then start avoiding them gradually and look for alternatives.

Dude i wrote "hardly feasible". It means its not possible to grind with the rules of imageshack to view the pics uploaded to their site. so i suggested other options.

I suggest every one to migrate to other networks, imageshack is clearly abusing their popularity, to hell with them. Start using sites like bayimg(from piratebay founders, but has nothing to do with piracy) has a no questions asked policy.

i suggest all the people here to upload pictures to photobucket or tinypic and post the links.

similar to what i posted earlier.

BTW, very awesome purchase. congrats. ^_^

@static_x congrats to you too.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Dude i wrote "hardly feasible". It means its not possible to grind with the rules of imageshack to view the pics uploaded to their site. so i suggested other options.

similar to what i posted earlier.

BTW, very awesome purchase. congrats. ^_^

@static_x congrats to you too.
Huh? I was bashing imageshack, not you, sorry if I've offended you in any way.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

@tkin

Congrats mate.. That's really Nice Review.... Cheers....
Thanks, next up is the gaming headset and my setup will be complete(for now).
Will get sandy bridge in october(or ivy bridge if launched).

PS: I looked at your setup and it looked sparkly clean, no dust anywhere, how often do you clean it? Is it brand new?

Top Bottom