Post your latest Purchase

jun19

Deadly Digital
Yes i faced the noise issue with stock HSF of 955BE. Got the fan replaced from AMD. sound has gone down but its still there. Reinstalled the heatsink still not resolved. Purchase CM Hyper TX3 @1150., sound gone :D.
Check my posts in the overheating problems thread about hacking the Pstates it will help

Dude, can u plz post the link which u posted on overheating problems. Its very slow to browse through each page and find it, or even search is not finding it. Thanks man :)

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
My Latest Purchase:-

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 ghz RS.10,100
MSI 890GXM-G65 890 gxm G65 RS7,200.00
G.Skill Ripkaws F3-10600 1600MHz CL9 2GB1600mhz RS6,200.00
Segate Barcuda 5000 g.b 500GB RS 2,000.00
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced RS5,500.00
Cosair VX 550W Rs.4600.00
Purchased 2*120MM Cooler Master(Non-Led) fans Rs. 400(both)

Total Rs.35800
Purchased from SMC International (Nehru Place_.I will Post Images Soon.

Piyush

Lanaya
My Latest Purchase:-

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 ghz RS.10,100
MSI 890GXM-G65 890 gxm G65 RS7,200.00
G.Skill Ripkaws F3-10600 1600MHz CL9 2GB1600mhz RS6,200.00
Segate Barcuda 5000 g.b 500GB RS 2,000.00
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced RS5,500.00
Cosair VX 550W Rs.4600.00
Purchased 2*120MM Cooler Master(Non-Led) fans Rs. 400(both)

Total Rs.35800
Purchased from SMC International (Nehru Place_.I will Post Images Soon.
a powerful rig bro
congrats

1 thing i wanna ask
did u bought corsair vx 550W from SMC too?
and do they have NZXT cabinets in stock now?

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
1. Purchase date: 02/07/10
2. Hardware purchased with price: Seagate FREE AGENT GO 250 GB(Black). Rs:3200/-
3. City of Purchase: Udupi, KARNATAKA, INDIA.
No problems at all. Best external hard disk with good speed. For an Hardcore user it's more than enough.

*www.geekiegadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Seagate-FreeAgent-Go.png

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Thanks ,pulsar_swift, piyush120290, azaad_shri75,Jaskanwar Singh,rahul.007,Varad Dilip Choudhari,Sam.Shab . For all your support it couldn't be possible for me to purchase such a rig without suggestion of all of you guys , the actual credit goes to all of you guys .. thanks to everyone ,
@ pulsar_swift rite now i have 4k in hand left from 40 k nd now saving money for 5770 Hawk. may me it will take 3 months
@Rahul where is saurab , can u pm me how to overclock my rig to 3.6 GHz the tcurrent temp in bios is 51-52 oon load and on everest stress mode(cpu , cache, hdd) it goes to 60 degree maximum 62 degree

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Netgear 8port ethernet switch @650rs

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

2 metre ethernet-patch cat5 cable rs50 (seems like got fooled...but 10m-250rs)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^^ its a switch

the zebronics was 500rs...but went with netgear for warranty-3yrs

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

btw wat is a hub then

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

i have some doubts

1)does purchasing new processor requires some prerequisites abt mobo....i.e shud we check abt mobo before buyin processor..Do all mobo support amd and intel.

2)does gfx card have any issue with proccesor....like does ATI perform better with AMD than intel or something like that

3)What decides the number of fans in a cabinet

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

4)why doest any gfx card apecify its internal memory...like
ATI Radeon? HD 5850 GPU Feature Summary

^^ its a switch

the zebronics was 500rs...but went with netgear for warranty-3yrs

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

btw wat is a hub then

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

i have some doubts

1)does purchasing new processor requires some prerequisites abt mobo....i.e shud we check abt mobo before buyin processor..Do all mobo support amd and intel.

2)does gfx card have any issue with proccesor....like does ATI perform better with AMD than intel or something like that

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

to put it in simple way in hub the bandwidth is divided by number of ports, where as in switch same bandwidth available for all ports.

A. yes you need to check the m/b for the support of cpus- ie what kinda socket does it have and chipset, the m/bs are made separately for amd and intel chips.

A. no, its just hypothetical, however you just have balance of cpu+gpu, ie you should not have a latest high end gpu for legacy cpu, where cpu becomes a bottle neck for the gpu and vice versa.

A. first what kinda cabby is that, ie full tower or mid tower or mini tower, and the construction of it, whether the provision is provided for extra attachments or you have to mod it.

I did not understand question 4 - may master A Singh answer that.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have some doubts

1. the sockets are given. not given info on chipset. this will complicate matter to the worst form.

Intel:

LGA775 ---> any Dual core or Core2***. AVOID.
LGA1156 ---> core i3, i5. and some selected i7s (given in latest price thread)
LGA1366 ---> Core i7 930 & latter.

AMD:

AM3 ---> any Athlon II, Phenom II & Sempron 140.
AM2/AM2+ ---> AVOID.

2. nowadays all cards come with PCIe X 16. just drop in any mobo having PCIe X 16 interface. but do remember, without a good PSU. the card may go bad.

3. most basic: 1 exhaust (back). 1 intake (intake). add more fan if you overclock, add HDDs, more power hungry & hot GPUs.

4. HD5850 default memory is 1Gb GDDR5. this is standard & all ATI partners or manufacturers follow this. so is for HD5770 & HD5870. until someone tries make a cheaper HD5850, i'll continue to have 1Gb GDDR5 memory only.

to put it in simple way in hub the bandwidth is divided by number of ports, where as in switch same bandwidth available for all ports.

my problem solved :smile:

Bought 500GB HDD Seagate @ 1900/-

nice buy. congrats. with tax?

Last edited:
Top Bottom