Post your latest Purchase

Piyush

Lanaya
so ur saving money for gcard & monitor....
also updgrade to 4GB RAM so dat ur whole system will bcome in
perfect machine....:mrgreen:
yup will do
same as urs:)

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

@chiroo
awesome build dude
but ur 650VA ups might cry while giving back up

chiroo

Broken In
guys for pics please check out my thread "ive got 65 k to blow ona pc ":)

@ piyush im still skeptical abt that but im getting my entire home covered by ups so power cuts might soon be a thing of past for me

Last edited:

static_x

In the zone
Bought Kodak Zi8 Pocket HD Video Camera @ Rs.8.8K

*evolveent.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/kodak-zi8-rm-eng.jpg

Video capture up to 1080p HD resolution
Image quality is quite good for a mini camcorder
SD card slot
Removable, rechargeable battery
Bundled composite and HDMI cables
Strong low-light performance
External mic jack
Electronic image stabilization
5-megapixel still capture (Wide Screen)
Macro focus mode
4Gb Sandisk SD Card Free

azzu

AJJU
Cooler master Hyper TX 3 - 1.3k at CTC Hyderabad
Micromax q55 -5k Local shop Hyderabad ( review coming soon ) :D

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Bought Kodak Zi8 Pocket HD Video Camera @ Rs.8.8K

*evolveent.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/kodak-zi8-rm-eng.jpg

Video capture up to 1080p HD resolution
Image quality is quite good for a mini camcorder
SD card slot
Removable, rechargeable battery
Bundled composite and HDMI cables
Strong low-light performance
External mic jack
Electronic image stabilization
5-megapixel still capture (Wide Screen)
Macro focus mode
4Gb Sandisk SD Card Free
nice purchase.. but did you overlook FlipUltra HD?

static_x

In the zone
nice purchase.. but did you overlook FlipUltra HD?

I found it better than flip ultra..the reasons:
1. Zi8 records at 720p at 60 fps as compared to Flips H 264 @ 30 fps
2. Zi8 has 1080 p / 720p/720p @ 60fps recording modes

The gadget magazine T3 compared both the camera and rated Kodak Zi8 better than flip.

Moreover Kodak came under my budget and that was the good enough reason for me to choose it.

kaudey

Journeyman
my latest purchase ,SP Road Bangalore.

AMD phenom II x6 1055T-------------------- 9650
500 GB SEAGATE HDD 7200.12--------------- 1900
MSI 890GXM -G65--------- ------------------7750
2X2 GB DDR3 1333 kingston ------------------5000
LG H55N DVD writer --------------------------900
coolermaster 690 cabinet --------------------4000
coolermaster gx 550 W PSU ------------------4150
DELL ST 2410B---------------------- -------12300
logitech MX518 mouse -----------------------1400
logitech multimedia keyboard ------------------400
SAPPHIER RADEON HD 5850 -----------------15650
APC 650W UPS ------------------------------2900
SENNHIESER HD 201 -------------------------1143

TOTAL -------------------------------------67,143 +5% TAX
GRAND TOTAL ----------------------------- Rs 71,500

finally after a lot of haggling i paid 500 bucks less AND got a 4bg sandisk pen drive and a HDMI cable free :).

Nice purchase!! Which shop in SP road? Does the monitor have HDMI?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@static_x, nice purchase congrats. looking at price its a good buy. also the bundle is nice.

@azzu, congrats buddy on both cooler + mobile. BTW, how many mobiles you buy each month?

chiroo

Broken In
@ kaudey i got it from ankit infothech , there is one more shop called aashirwaad computers just behind this shop , the owners of both shops are siblings / rivals so i would go to both of them and give the same config and tell them that their competitor is offering a lower price , so id get it for a very low price , and bargained a lot even after getting the bill , would help if u know hindi but basic name of the game is bargain :)

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I found it better than flip ultra..the reasons:
1. Zi8 records at 720p at 60 fps as compared to Flips H 264 @ 30 fps
2. Zi8 has 1080 p / 720p/720p @ 60fps recording modes

The gadget magazine T3 compared both the camera and rated Kodak Zi8 better than flip.

Moreover Kodak came under my budget and that was the good enough reason for me to choose it.
great compare!
&
good purchase!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Bought 1 year used router iBall LR6111A with 2yrs warranty left from my friend @ 600 bucks

Recently I happened to purchase the same for Rs.1300/- since no better brand was available here. But I find it far better than my old BSNL supplied one.

ajai5777

Youngling
Recently I happened to purchase the same for Rs.1300/- since no better brand was available here. But I find it far better than my old BSNL supplied one.

Man..I am also from kerala, Ernakulam.There is a reason for me to buy this.All BSNL modems will blow in small lightnings.Even the new black modem supplied from BSNL blown in lightning.I have been using this modem for 2-3 months as my friend has another one.I dont like disconnecting wires every now and then.Surprisingly this modem can resist any lightning.I have seen it many times.
Then I decided to purchase it from my friend.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Man..I am also from kerala, Ernakulam.There is a reason for me to buy this.All BSNL modems will blow in small lightnings.Even the new black modem supplied from BSNL blown in lightning.I have been using this modem for 2-3 months as my friend has another one.I dont like disconnecting wires every now and then.Surprisingly this modem can resist any lightning.I have seen it many times.
Then I decided to purchase it from my friend.

If it is so, well and good. But I don't think even with a protective circuit any electronic device will survive the extremely high voltages of a lightning strike! But in my case the bsnl modem used to disconnect even when there was slight variation in the supply voltage but the iball one is unaffected by even moderate fluctuations, presumably due to better stabilized supply of DC to it.

ajai5777

Youngling
Its not the problem of power supply.Its the problem of phone line.Lightning strikes through phone line.But somehow this modem manages it.

Do you know one thing..here, BSNL guys are giving a note along with the modem package saying "There is No warranty for blown modem in lightning"

Top Bottom