Post your latest Purchase

zbuu

Broken In
[QUOTE but i dont know if u will b really using it. :wink:[/QUOTE]

no these glases rock. especially when playing burn out and call of duty 4 . and assassins creed. Itz a kidilam felling .

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Item Purchased: Logitech MX5500 Revolution Cordless Laser Desktop

Price: Rs. 7,800/- (including VAT)

Vendor: Vedant Computer Sales

Alex

Broken In
no my cousin brought it for me. Rs 4800 is after receiving 20 $ mail in the rebate.

then its a great deal. i didnt check the mir. by the way, heard somewhere its very difficult to get those mail in rebates. was easy in ur case?

zbuu

Broken In
then its a great deal. i didnt check the mir. by the way, heard somewhere its very difficult to get those mail in rebates. was easy in ur case?

yes ma cuz told me that he got the mir within 2 weeks of application.

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Today my Dream Finally Came True.

Just purchased Samsung T220 Monitor from M.D Computers(Kolkata)

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/7954/frontt220.jpg

Specs:-
1. 2ms GTG Response
2. 1680x1050 Res
3. 20000:1 DCR
4. 300cd/m2 Brightness
5. Damn Good Looks

Price:-12,100+Tax(4%)

PS-Ran Crysis Warhead All Enthusiast, AA off and got 25FPS avg, turning a few effects down(gamer, still looks good) raises it to 30+

Cool!! I've a ViewSonic VA2226w. Got it almost a yr back.... Its pretty awesome with DVI cable... with a VGA .. u get those flicker at higher resolutions... i mean those thing waves passing all along ur screen.. DVI-D cable is a must... got it from cable mart... 9$ 6ft one... its FAT but the display smokes up a$$
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Samsung 2233SW Plus Rs. 9500/- All Inclusive. SP Road Bangalore. Most of the shops have the same rate.
DVI Cable - Rs. 200 /-
Don't go cheap here... spend atleast a grand or a half ... i bet u won't regret...
Posted again:
That's the issue. Samsung was too cheap to give the cable, bought a DVI-I to DVI-I, gonna change that to DVI-D to DVI-D wednesday, thanks a lot for the help, Samsung operation manual sucks.

^^

You mean no cable connector for VGA/Computer ---> Monitor was supplied by Samsung. That is sad.

Will not the DVI-I connector fit on the monitor side...??

Guys... are u nuts... DVI-I is a socket made for loocygoocin' both DVI-A and DVD-D
TFT's usually want to get in digital so they only have DVD-D, a way to make sure you are transmitting digital signal *only* from the graphics card.

Now on the other hand the graphics card has DVI-I port... thats cuz it wants to support helllotta varities.. i mean 2 here :D...
DVI-D cable(male on both sides) is what we require here .. put it in DVI-I of graphic card and DVI-D of Monitor and you are ready to crank it up....

And to comment... my viewsonic didn't bundle the moniter with a DVID cable either.. just a dry VGA ... u know... people do get cheap so times... now here we are talking about BIG people.. like samsung viewsonic... feel like making afortune with the cable pennies...
Posted again:
Now comes my latest purchase...

15 Sony DVD-R's 14 bucks each :)
2 Sony DVD RW's 40 bucks each :|

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
That's the issue. Samsung was too cheap to give the cable, bought a DVI-I to DVI-I, gonna change that to DVI-D to DVI-D wednesday, thanks a lot for the help, Samsung operation manual sucks.

Guys... are u nuts... DVI-I is a socket made for loocygoocin' both DVI-A and DVD-D
TFT's usually want to get in digital so they only have DVD-D, a way to make sure you are transmitting digital signal *only* from the graphics card.

Now on the other hand the graphics card has DVI-I port... thats cuz it wants to support helllotta varities.. i mean 2 here :D...
DVI-D cable(male on both sides) is what we require here .. put it in DVI-I of graphic card and DVI-D of Monitor and you are ready to crank it up....

I think that is what the original poster was planning to do....go for DVI-D ---> DVI-D...

And you called us 'nuts'.

:(

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
hmmm
what a waste of a knowledgeable post. and sry for that 'nuts' :D
Posted again:
hmmm

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Product: TATA Photon+ Modem (got it for a friend, am using it for a few days)

Price: RS. 3672 (includes all taxes).

Package: 15GB @ RS 1500/month

Feedback: Easy to use application. Takes like 2 minutes to activate. Then connect to system. The application auto-installs (I guess the modem has inbuilt installer). Once done, start Photon+ utility and you are connected. No password, no dialer.

Below are some images:

SPEEDTEST.net
*www.speedtest.net/result/553064801.png

Torrent Client:
*img266.imageshack.us/img266/7151/torrentd.png

Photon+ Client (see the speed meter at bottom left):
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/802/photon.png

Speeds are good and fast. Though 15GB is the limit. They do not have unlimited as of now. Hope that comes soon. Cause I almost download 22GB+ each month...!

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
hey photon guy , congrats. :-D now tell something, what time it says when u ping yahoo.com server?
u tried playing any FPS online ? any good ?:)

tkin

Back to school!!
hmmm
Posted again:
hmmm
Thanks for the info, but a quick trip to wikipedia followed by some googling gives me my answer in less than 15mins, got a DVI-D->>DVI-D for 500/- from MD, the cable's a generic chinese one, but doing the job, somehow using the DVI increased the brightness, weird.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Product: TATA Photon+ Modem (got it for a friend, am using it for a few days)

Price: RS. 3672 (includes all taxes).

Package: 15GB @ RS 1500/month

Feedback: Easy to use application. Takes like 2 minutes to activate. Then connect to system. The application auto-installs (I guess the modem has inbuilt installer). Once done, start Photon+ utility and you are connected. No password, no dialer.

Speeds are good and fast. Though 15GB is the limit. They do not have unlimited as of now. Hope that comes soon. Cause I almost download 22GB+ each month...!

nice speed but isnt' there any unlimited data plan?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Purchased the following for a friend.

Sony Battery Charger BCG-34HLD4E : Rs.1000/-
2GB Sandisk SD memory Card : Rs.300/-

From J.J Mehta, Dadar(w).

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
hey photon guy , congrats. :-D now tell something, what time it says when u ping yahoo.com server?
u tried playing any FPS online ? any good ?:)

Pinged yahoo servers..when did I do that..??

Not tried, online FPS yet..will do so..!

nice speed but isnt' there any unlimited data plan?

They do not have an unlimited as yet.

BY THE WAY FRIENDS THIS JUST HAPPENED...!

or You can try this:
*broadbandforum.in/tata-indicom-photon-plus/51556-photon-shows-terabytes-download-18-hours/

Top Bottom