Back to school!!
hmmm
what a waste of a knowledgeable post. and sry for that 'nuts' :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hmmm
what a waste of a knowledgeable post. and sry for that 'nuts' :D
Thanks for the info, but a quick trip to wikipedia followed by some googling gives me my answer in less than 15mins, got a DVI-D->>DVI-D for 500/- from MD, the cable's a generic chinese one, but doing the job, somehow using the DVI increased the brightness, weird.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Product: TATA Photon+ Modem (got it for a friend, am using it for a few days)

Price: RS. 3672 (includes all taxes).

Package: 15GB @ RS 1500/month

Feedback: Easy to use application. Takes like 2 minutes to activate. Then connect to system. The application auto-installs (I guess the modem has inbuilt installer). Once done, start Photon+ utility and you are connected. No password, no dialer.

Speeds are good and fast. Though 15GB is the limit. They do not have unlimited as of now. Hope that comes soon. Cause I almost download 22GB+ each month...!

nice speed but isnt' there any unlimited data plan?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Purchased the following for a friend.

Sony Battery Charger BCG-34HLD4E : Rs.1000/-
2GB Sandisk SD memory Card : Rs.300/-

From J.J Mehta, Dadar(w).

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
hey photon guy , congrats. :-D now tell something, what time it says when u ping yahoo.com server?
u tried playing any FPS online ? any good ?:)

Pinged yahoo servers..when did I do that..??

Not tried, online FPS yet..will do so..!

nice speed but isnt' there any unlimited data plan?

They do not have an unlimited as yet.

BY THE WAY FRIENDS THIS JUST HAPPENED...!

or You can try this:
*broadbandforum.in/tata-indicom-photon-plus/51556-photon-shows-terabytes-download-18-hours/

axxo

99.9% Idle
Speeds are good and fast. Though 15GB is the limit. They do not have unlimited as of now. Hope that comes soon. Cause I almost download 22GB+ each month...!

Photon is available for corporate employees at a discounted price 2600 in my location. however I still feel BSNL a bit better just bcoz of the unlimited plan and that too for 500 only.

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Thanks for the info, but a quick trip to wikipedia followed by some googling gives me my answer in less than 15mins, got a DVI-D->>DVI-D for 500/- from MD, the cable's a generic chinese one, but doing the job, somehow using the DVI increased the brightness, weird.

good for u ! whats MD ?
Yea... Atleast in my monitor it was flickering at 1680x1050(max possible) at 60Hz VGA
But when I switched to DVI-D cable, it stopped so.. and to my surprise the max resolution when to FULL HD 1920x1080 1080p ... can u imagine? darn I need an 30' *www.dell.com/us/en/home/monitors/monitor_3007wfp/pd.aspx?refid=monitor_3007wfp&cs=19&s=dhs hope to get it soon

tkin

Back to school!!
good for u ! whats MD ?
Yea... Atleast in my monitor it was flickering at 1680x1050(max possible) at 60Hz VGA
But when I switched to DVI-D cable, it stopped so.. and to my surprise the max resolution when to FULL HD 1920x1080 1080p ... can u imagine? darn I need an 30' *www.dell.com/us/en/home/monitors/monitor_3007wfp/pd.aspx?refid=monitor_3007wfp&cs=19&s=dhs hope to get it soon
MD is the name of a store in kolkata.

channabasanna

In the zone
Brought WD My Book 1TB for my friend. Paid Rs 5300 including INR. Actual price he told was 5250.
Place : Pragathi Computers, SP Road, Bangalore.

Also enquired the following:
Seagate 1TB External : Rs 5050
WD Passport 500GB : Rs5150
Zotac GTX 260 : Rs10990
8GB Pen Drive : Rs750
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 User License) : Rs650

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
A friend purchased;
Samsung E1410 for Rs.2900 which came with a 1GB micro SD card.
Data Cable for Samsung E1410 for Rs.80

Top Bottom