Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
You're actually supporting the price rise?

*Puts on Burglar gear*
Time to Loot d3p! :lol:

On-Topic
Bought Panasonic headset for ₹600

Guys, do you really think this will be the final prices of the games ?? I don't think. And moreover, i prefer COD. Which means i can cancel the order whenever i wish to before product delivery & get the same if available at Game Shop, Mantri Mall.

I pre ordered it because i don't want to end up not getting a BF3 DVD Copy, which happened last year. Even its Out of Stock almost everywhere expect Game4u having complete or premium edition for 3.5k.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Guys, do you really think this will be the final prices of the games ?? I don't think. And moreover, i prefer COD. Which means i can cancel the order whenever i wish to before product delivery & get the same if available at Game Shop, Mantri Mall.

I pre ordered it because i don't want to end up not getting a BF3 DVD Copy, which happened last year. Even its Out of Stock almost everywhere expect Game4u having complete or premium edition for 3.5k.

This will definitely be the final price.

Activision forced the distributors to adopt this pricing scheme.

After that, EA has decided to indeed raise prices to US levels (havent you noticed how games are notoriously more expensive in Origin?). An EA spokesperson also confirmed this.

Obviously if you want to pay so much, I cant/wont stop you, but I can assure you the prices will not drop.

d3p

PowerHouse
This will definitely be the final price.

Activision forced the distributors to adopt this pricing scheme.

After that, EA has decided to indeed raise prices to US levels (havent you noticed how games are notoriously more expensive in Origin?). An EA spokesperson also confirmed this.

Obviously if you want to pay so much, I cant/wont stop you, but I can assure you the prices will not drop.

Then Battlefield 4 worth that price tag....I will take a calculated risk. Lets see.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Then Battlefield 4 worth that price tag....I will take a calculated risk. Lets see.

It won't be a complete edition. There will be more DLC and expansions in future. Don't be surprised if you end up paying ~8-9k (including base cost) on BF4 over the next 2 years.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
My new watch
Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y

brought from Flipkart : Q&Q Digital Watch - For Men - Buy Q&Q Digital Watch - For Men M119J003Y Online at Best Prices in India | Flipkart.com

got 20 % discount

Cost : 996 , discounted price : 749 rs

album : Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y - Imgur

about it

Dial is very huge , and thickness is also big , but watch is light in weight

time setting and menu are different and difficult for 1st times (Manual is also not easy as every thing is pictorial )

Loving my Watch :)

Images below
Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y Unbox

*i.imgur.com/2P1vB7Jh.jpg

Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y on Hand
*i.imgur.com/RFd1YAth.jpg

Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y Box info

*i.imgur.com/VvbSjYAh.jpg

Q&Q Digital Watch M119J003Y In Dark Night- glowing Light

*i.imgur.com/6gnxNXOh.jpg

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
^^^^ Congrats....looks good on your wrist.

Bumping my own post..

Latest Purchase..

Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Black : 6100

Cooler Master Xtraflow Red 120mm 2200rpm fans x 6 : 2400

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo : 2000

Asus BW12B1ST 12x Blu Ray Writer : 6500

Pics....
*i.imgur.com/jU2JX1K.jpg

*i.imgur.com/eDxbrsn.jpg

*i.imgur.com/GFHmknm.jpg

*i.imgur.com/UZ4GY2n.jpg

*i.imgur.com/HDMKR60.jpg

Album Link : Playdate Server

*i.imgur.com/td0LGAr.jpg

Unfortunately PSU is send for RMA...will be baack in 8 working days...

Plannig to have some custom sleeving of PSU Cables with Automotive Grade wires and connectors. Few LED's and a custom PCB for PWM Fan Control for these Xtraflo Fans...

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Got Seasonic s12ii520w PSU from snapdeal.com
Price : 4072
Ordered on 30-06 . (Got within 4days . cool :) )

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11200&stc=1

Attachments

• DSC00337.jpg
    DSC00337.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 192

amjath

Human Spambot
^^^^ Congrats....looks good on your wrist.

Bumping my own post..

Album Link : Playdate Server

*i.imgur.com/td0LGAr.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately PSU is send for RMA...will be baack in 8 working days...

Plannig to have some custom sleeving of PSU Cables with Automotive Grade wires and connectors. Few LED's and a custom PCB for PWM Fan Control for these Xtraflo Fans...

this might be little noobish
What is ur cooler? Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo?
Is the position of the cooler right bro, I mean it should turn 90 degrees I guess. Am I right or wrong

Ordered on 30-06 . (Got within 4days . cool :) )

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11200&stc=1[/IMG]

Why seasonic? Why not Corsair??

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Is the position of the cooler right bro, I mean it should turn 90 degrees I guess. Am I right or wrong

You will be wrong for sure . d3p knows what he is doing :p

Why seasonic? Why not Corsair??

Check the PSU thread

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I think d3p wants his cooler to dump the hot air upwards.

Remember class 4 physics- hot air rises to the top and cold air comes down.

Due to the LGA 775 socket's square mount, it is absolutely fine to mount the cooler like that.

d3p

PowerHouse
:drooling: Awesome Rig!!

Shiva

Thankss..

Draupadi.

Ordered on 30-06

Congrats....

You could have clicked the spoiler for the more details about the purchase. Nevermind...that's a CM Hyper 212 evo without underwear..

Due to the LGA 775 socket's square mount, it is absolutely fine to mount the cooler like that.

EG : Applied Physics

I have done the same earlier with venomous x and the results were really impressive. I will be having two xtraflow 120mm fan as exhaust on the top.

Moreover since its a mid tower if have the cooler faces towards back fan and it will be tight to have the top fans connected.

Gollum

Collector

good point.
he would not have that option with an AMD socket type.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Thankss..

Draupadi.

Congrats....

You could have clicked the spoiler for the more details about the purchase. Nevermind...that's a CM Hyper 212 evo without underwear..

I have done the same earlier with venomous x and the results were really impressive. I will be having two xtraflow 120mm fan as exhaust on the top.

Moreover since its a mid tower if have the cooler faces towards back fan and it will be tight to have the top fans connected.

Well yeah it is applied physics but you learn this in class 4 during transmission of heat ;)

At least I did and so I thought the case would be the same for most sudents ;)

amjath

Human Spambot

u r right i have 212 evo with push pull configuration, mine is 90 degrees turned unlike yours. So I dont have place to accommodate my top two fans on my CM elite Black 430. So ur idea and Extreme Gamer's physics helped me. Gonna change my cooler direction too. Thanks a lot. :D

BTW d3p Congrats for ur purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
u r right i have 212 evo with push pull configuration, mine is 90 degrees turned unlike yours. So I dont have place to accommodate my top two fans on my CM elite Black 430. So ur idea and Extreme Gamer's physics helped me. Gonna change my cooler direction too. Thanks a lot. :D

If you do not have active ventilation on the top of your case (i.e. fans pulling upwards), then don't use the 90 degree rotation method. There will be no practical benefit (the 1-2C change is within margin of error called installation). In fact it might be better if the rear fan is sucking air out of your heatsink in this case.

I'm not sure how the Elite 430 is ventilated so the 90 degree method just might work for you.

d3p

PowerHouse

You can configure your Air Flow Management by looking at the below air flow diagram.

*www.coolermaster.com/upload/product_feature/Web-430-02.jpg

BTW, did someone noticed this !!..

*i.imgur.com/KMs4Brt.jpg

That's a Mosquito Net made for windows & ventilators from Saint Gobain. I have mod it for extra dust filter purpose.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ d3p, what Gpu are you using in this new build? Saw in pics that its an asus card. Is it a radeon or a geforce?

What happened to your crossfire system? You sig doesn't mention it anymore??

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ d3p, what Gpu are you using in this new build? Saw in pics that its an asus card. Is it a radeon or a geforce?

What happened to your crossfire system? You sig doesn't mention it anymore??

That's a Asus GTX 650ti 1GB 980 MHz variant. Purchased it locally for 9.5k [Old Stock & old prices.]

Crossfire is HISTORY !...

Top Bottom