Post your latest Purchase

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
do you get any extra things other than controller.because i bought the same controller at 1200..

Nothing really, I checked the price on Flipkart and then went to the vendor nearby, he said 1.8k and after a bargain this is what i got it for. I bought this on the 22nd of june.

abhidev

Human Spambot
got a wireless router Cisco E1200 300mbps for 2.5k...

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/2012-07-21_18-52-28_877.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/2012-07-21_19-46-57_723-1.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I hate it when members don't post the price, why is it so hard to type in a few more characters :| .. Posting price gives a reference point to the members wanting to buy the same product. unless its a gift I see no reason why one will forget to post the price :|

sharang.d

Youngling
I hate it when members don't post the price, why is it so hard to type in a few more characters :| .. Posting price gives a reference point to the members wanting to buy the same product. unless its a gift I see no reason why one will forget to post the price :|

Seconded

funskar

Padawan

:+1::mrgreen:

abhidev

Human Spambot
@tecchiemaharaj, akshay, d6mg: thanx guys :)...well was confused abt which one to get....finally decided to go for this coz its CISCO and also has IPv6 support(futureproofing) ,has a good range....from hall to all the way down the bedroom...no connection drops as such. Got it from Primeabgb

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Okay finally purchased a micromax funbook locally @ 6.3k. Amazing device for the price. It detects a standalone 3.5inch external harddrive ( my 1 tb) and one can access all contents. It directly plays 1080p mkv files without any lags whatsoever. My 19.5gb full blue ray rip of "Avatar" ran flawlessly (mali 400 is a real beast in this regard). Ebook reading is very nice as well (my primary requirement). Besides all the hypes about the touch and screen quality in this forum is true. The touch interface is brilliant and the lcd display is no slouch. Display quality is good and doesn't look cheap.

Since its not an ips panel, vertical viewing angles suffer and blacks out. But horizontal viewing angles are a lot better ( which matters more imo). Can't ask for more at this price.

One flaw however is the battery backup but i won't blame the funbook for it. Its because of ICS version 4.0.3 which which has a bug that runs ghost threads of the current running app always in the background which saps battery. Besides it doesn't go into a deep sleep mode while idle and version 4.0.4 is the fix for all these.

With 4.0.4, it will be a flawless tab for the price. Will go for that update soon.

Check some pics below: (Credit goes to my friend tenida :) )

*i.imgur.com/BcLJf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/V9X5b.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8oH9m.jpg

*i.imgur.com/XoYcK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/IUtXw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZZ40r.jpg

(app - sketchbook)

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
congrats vicky bat..how is the camera quality? :)

congrats har...how much is the price? :D i can see 550P in that pic :rofl:

Top Bottom