mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
congrats Tenida
Back to station after off for few days got this ASUS X52F
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6118/6275318205_07810743c7.jpg
PA230424 (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Bought this stylish looking Sonata watch from TITAN WORLD, Gariahat, Kolkata.
Damages-Rs 845/- ;) I like to collect stylish watches. :D
*i.imgur.com/6ue2x.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ju7D2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/82H95.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YUIss.jpg

Cool Comps

Pirate Slayer
Hi guys this hasnt got to do with a technology product. But its online shopping so i guess thats technology ;)

BTW, i was thinking about buying this product( Nike Men's Total90 Shoot White Shoe | Myntra ) from myntra.com . Is it a reliable and safe site? Also , why are they giving rs 750 on connecting with fb? I hope they wont give my address, phone number etc to fb. Will they? Please reply. Will post pics of product if purchased.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^Never shopped from there, but heard that its good. And ya, they give gift vouchers on their FB page too.

Better to post this in *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-...ping-guide-feedback-thread-6.html#post1514684

sygeek

Technomancer
BTW, i was thinking about buying this product( Nike Men's Total90 Shoot White Shoe | Myntra ) from myntra.com . Is it a reliable and safe site? Also , why are they giving rs 750 on connecting with fb? I hope they wont give my address, phone number etc to fb. Will they? Please reply. Will post pics of product if purchased.
Yes, it's a reliable site, I bought a product from that site on COD. The shipping and packaging was really good. They don't mess with your privacy AFAIK. So you should be good.

Oh, there's a free keyring as well.

Sarath

iDota
^ Kindly post feedback for the "new" website on the above mentioned (by Nipun) thread.
Thanks

Congrats Tenida & mithun_mrg :D

Top Bottom