Post your latest Purchase

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks d6bmg, sujay, faun & extreme gamer !

evo-g is a rather new company (evolution gaming gear) producing, as the name suggests, accessories for gaming. this mouse bungee of theirs (some other companies also make mouse bungees) is used for hassle-free mouse handling. often you might've found it difficult to move your mouse/lift it while gaming due to the load of the dangling mouse cord. with this mouse bungee, you can fix whatever length of the cord you want to the bungee, and let the rest length dangle about free. this provides for free mouse-movement. my DA's braided cord, coupled with the length of wire running all over the table to behind the cabinet's back was making the mouse movement quite sluggish. now this bungee helps a lot in the way i explained.

@sujay

1st mouse pad - for my desktop
2nd mouse pad - for my laptop (used as a 'small desktop')
3rd mouse pad - for my brother

now which mouse pad you wanna call 1st, 2nd, 3rd is case-dependent :grin:

so now showtime for y'day's purchases....

1. A book....yes ! this one's a rare gem. had been searching it since a considerable time, but absolutely available nowhere in india. even amazon has only few copies, most of them second-hand, and those too arent shipped to india. no ebooks, no torrents, nothing ! then a friend suggested flipkart to me, and i suddenly remembered, OH YES ! flipkart ! i shopped only once/twice on it much time back, and had forgotten about it, and checked it now....and voila ! it was there ! although had to be imported, so pocket was gonna suffer, but.....anyway, bravo flipkart !! a mammoth book with mammoth content....almost a sort of a bible and much revered....work of an almost legendary gentleman !

damage - ~2.2k :sad: now the book went out of stock there :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/nGFJcl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LGQGkl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eH0rVl.jpg

2. 49-in-1 card reader + sim card reader.
damage - 400/-
when it comes to secure online shopping, quick delivery, and hassle-free service, ebay is now a legend ! have been a regular shopper on ebay, and never have been disappointed. i guess no one comes close to ebay with regards to above parameters (bar flipkart ofcourse, a tough rival). got this in 2 days flat !

*i.imgur.com/SAiSel.jpg

3. Buffalo MediaStation 8x USB 2.0 DVD-Writer :
Again, from ebay ! damage - 1.7k

*i.imgur.com/7fMwkl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UaxNgl.jpg

thanks for your time :razz:

virajkin

Journeyman
Got a Strontium Bold 16GB Pendrive form Letsbuy.com. Price was Rs. 830, Applied a coupon and got 10% discount. Bought for Rs 747.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats viraj ! an awesome purchase at this price. i got my corsair flash voyager 8GB for 850/- locally :-|

a pic pls, if you may :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
thanks d6bmg, sujay, faun & extreme gamer !

evo-g is a rather new company (evolution gaming gear) producing, as the name suggests, accessories for gaming. this mouse bungee of theirs (some other companies also make mouse bungees) is used for hassle-free mouse handling. often you might've found it difficult to move your mouse/lift it while gaming due to the load of the dangling mouse cord. with this mouse bungee, you can fix whatever length of the cord you want to the bungee, and let the rest length dangle about free. this provides for free mouse-movement. my DA's braided cord, coupled with the length of wire running all over the table to behind the cabinet's back was making the mouse movement quite sluggish. now this bungee helps a lot in the way i explained.

@sujay

1st mouse pad - for my desktop
2nd mouse pad - for my laptop (used as a 'small desktop')
3rd mouse pad - for my brother

now which mouse pad you wanna call 1st, 2nd, 3rd is case-dependent :grin:

so now showtime for y'day's purchases....

1. A book....yes ! this one's a rare gem. had been searching it since a considerable time, but absolutely available nowhere in india. even amazon has only few copies, most of them second-hand, and those too arent shipped to india. no ebooks, no torrents, nothing ! then a friend suggested flipkart to me, and i suddenly remembered, OH YES ! flipkart ! i shopped only once/twice on it much time back, and had forgotten about it, and checked it now....and voila ! it was there ! although had to be imported, so pocket was gonna suffer, but.....anyway, bravo flipkart !! a mammoth book with mammoth content....almost a sort of a bible and much revered....work of an almost legendary gentleman !

damage - ~2.2k :sad: now the book went out of stock there :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/nGFJcl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LGQGkl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eH0rVl.jpg

2. 49-in-1 card reader + sim card reader.
damage - 400/-
when it comes to secure online shopping, quick delivery, and hassle-free service, ebay is now a legend ! have been a regular shopper on ebay, and never have been disappointed. i guess no one comes close to ebay with regards to above parameters (bar flipkart ofcourse, a tough rival). got this in 2 days flat !

*i.imgur.com/SAiSel.jpg

3. Buffalo MediaStation 8x USB 2.0 DVD-Writer :
Again, from ebay ! damage - 1.7k

*i.imgur.com/7fMwkl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UaxNgl.jpg

thanks for your time :razz:

Got it. But I have to say, you're on BUYING SPREE :hyper:

* Whats that book about? And whats so special in it?
* Whats the use of a sim card reader? :-o

congrats viraj ! an awesome purchase at this price. i got my corsair flash voyager 8GB for 850/- locally :-|

a pic pls, if you may :)

Hows the performance of your pen drive? If you can post its benchmark (real world read and write test) pls ?

Sarath

iDota
Congrats everyone. That evo g is something I never heard of, apart from the one from Roccat that sells for 2k.

If possible leave feedback in the thread below.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Purchased Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for my Bumblebee. from MD Computers, Kolkata.
Price-1.3K with Vat.
Vedant computer quoted 1.4K+4% vat:shock:

BTW. i saw NZXT Tempest Evo at MD Computers.Here its photos.:razz:
See here
*i.imgur.com/QJXSv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Kdr5f.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sfULZ.jpg

Xbox 360
*i.imgur.com/NGB8e.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5TJmf.jpg

HAND Blower for cleaning keyboard and case fans
:mrgreen:
Price only 30bucks :hyper:
*i.imgur.com/AI1Kq.jpg

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice to see a NZXT cabby in Kolkata. And congos for your purchases. From where do you get that blower?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Purchase Green Apple Samsung Galaxy S2 for younger brother. May be going to buy one more.

The only one thing which I don't like in phone is housing (body), the material quality is not up to mark in opinion, it's feel cheap in hand and doesn’t have a premium finish. Looks very plasticity and fragile. But overall phone is fantastic and powerful device. Damage £499.99 only.

*i.imgur.com/S63wn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sFXwb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3QIBi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/f5Okp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nJ8h5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/AkPRc.jpg

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
UPGRADE????
*www.erodov.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=2694

*www.erodov.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=2697

Last edited:
Congrats Tenida....where can i find blower online or in delhi ?? :)

Congrats Nightmare...lucky bro :)

Congrats kilroyquasar....nice purchase :)

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
Hey Tenida you can ask me for Tempest Evo photos ;-)

BTW is the side panel transparent? Mine is smoked transparent/translucent. Those pics show the insides too clearly, maybe coz of sunlight. Just want to confirm.

Nice purchases all.

Top Bottom