Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bit the bullet and ordered a music CD from Amazon UK :

Sting in the Tail (Premium Edition)- Scorpions GBP 13.26(incl. shipping) [approx INR 1000]

Sting In The Tail: Scorpions: Amazon.co.uk: Music

The standard edition is available in India, but I wanted the extra songs and DVD :))

Gonna have to wait till October 4th-10th for delivery :(
I chose standard delivery. Express shipping would cost ~GBP 42 total :shock:

Congrats buddy! So this one will be delivered straight to your home. Guess, I would order also after coming back from my Puja vacations.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys, have not been checking the thread for quite some time.
Congrats to all guys!
Kunal.d can you post more pics of the kindle?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Ordered this at Flipcart@Rs.254 on 31Aug received today after log wait
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6084/6139993248_e6522729b3.jpg
P9120398 (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6139993230_905836c68e.jpg
P9120399 (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

MegaMind

Human Spambot
* over at letsbuy using discount coupon :grin:
* Yeah, one for my laptop, which i use as a download machine :grin:
* the headphone is very good. but dont expect something phenomenal out of the box. its got a very balanced output, but the bass is no weakling ! just out of the box, it wont impress you much. give it 2-3 days, and it will come into full form. will sound very good ! its not a slouch in any way, and also packs an inline vol-control, the ability to be used as a headset with cellphones, splitter cable, shirt clip (yeah !), an mic (w/ on/off switch), all these which are sorely missing from the sennheisers, sonys, etc in this price-range ! looks are killer too.

a downside could be sweating over ears over prolonged period of constant use, as well as a bit pain at ear-ends (which is i guess the case with most of the headphones with ear-cups. but then its a good thing too, since that way you are compelled to remove them for momentarily, giving your ears a breather ;))

also, the cable could've been braided. but nevertheless....and the 3.5mm pins are gold-plated with covers (which i keep dearly secured :grin:)

enough said...showtime now...zara gaur farmaiyega (requesting your kind attention), but pls pardon for the pics-quality :| :smile:

*i.imgur.com/W09hH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RUMkx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/8vGvs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/VUASq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9Lcx0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BnTwG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fmLqm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pFvB7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/buVGo.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QgUS0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/297Oo.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zoQIV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4Llw0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nGK1A.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lCSIv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5v0JS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TOuyW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/uU0j4.jpg
*i.imgur.com/VT3R0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pOaoN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/B2Rhh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/a8MPI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WfHr7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OUJBC.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gwn8Z.jpg
*i.imgur.com/is5eJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/n44x1.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UHpee.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Qs9O3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zTSpJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xAw93.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UvdYD.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3nEoL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HxTck.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IvEmS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/k2XBj.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WmzRm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/dQcBN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/dIvuq.jpg

Nice pics, Huge purchase!! Congos

Ordered this at Flipcart@Rs.254 on 31Aug received today after log wait
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6084/6139993248_e6522729b3.jpg
P9120398 (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6139993230_905836c68e.jpg
P9120399 (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

Congrats.. Looks cool..

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Congrats kilroyquasar Extreme Gamer and mithun_mrg

BTW kilroyquasar can you share the letsbuy discount coupon?

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
Its not mechanical m key press is like another soft touch keyboard but its super comfortable! Key height is a lot lesser in comparision with normal keyboards. Also i find mechanical gaming kbs to be over enthusiast, its not really required when you have kbs like the X4. You'll feel the same once you've tried it . BTW you have an arctosa right? Hows the feel on that one ?

The arctosa is good with soft recessed (laptop) like keys. I have never used a mechanical one and hence wanted to know. However the arctosa has no macro keys unlike the X4 which is a big plus point for the x4. Apart from that, it has served me well.

Happy gaming. Thanks for the info.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thanks ! :smile:

* over at letsbuy using discount coupon :grin:
* Yeah, one for my laptop, which i use as a download machine :grin:
* the headphone is very good. but dont expect something phenomenal out of the box. its got a very balanced output, but the bass is no weakling ! just out of the box, it wont impress you much. give it 2-3 days, and it will come into full form. will sound very good ! its not a slouch in any way, and also packs an inline vol-control, the ability to be used as a headset with cellphones, splitter cable, shirt clip (yeah !), an mic (w/ on/off switch), all these which are sorely missing from the sennheisers, sonys, etc in this price-range ! looks are killer too.

a downside could be sweating over ears over prolonged period of constant use, as well as a bit pain at ear-ends (which is i guess the case with most of the headphones with ear-cups. but then its a good thing too, since that way you are compelled to remove them for momentarily, giving your ears a breather ;))

also, the cable could've been braided. but nevertheless....and the 3.5mm pins are gold-plated with covers (which i keep dearly secured :grin:)

enough said...showtime now...zara gaur farmaiyega (requesting your kind attention), but pls pardon for the pics-quality :| :smile:

Thnx bro , maine acche se gaur farmaya :)) I must say your rig is becoming "monster" day by day :D ;)

Plus will your coupon work for my purchase too, if yes can you share it ? :|

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@kilroyquasar- Nice. Congrats.

thank you :)

@ mithun_mrg

nice purchase...congrats ! i too got a similar one, but with all black colour with psp logo on top sometime back......will share some pics of my psp accessories too here, since they've been pretty much unused so far since i bought them, and hence that probably still makes them 'latest' purchases :-D and they are indeed useful accessories...with the pics one might get cue as to what to look for their console in future.

@ cybertonic & dashing.sujay

thanks for the compliments ! why not ?! here you go :

the older one (used to be 15% earlier when i bought stuff....now i think letsbuy has turned it to 10% probably after getting the scent of its 'misuse'....hehe) - RCOMLB1

the newer one which just surfaced today evening in front of my eyes (yes, was looking for a coupon to make some purchases, and it wasnt there, and 'suddenly' then it was there after a page refresh :) )...without wasting any time, ordered a logitech G510 keyboard with it :-D - AMEXLB

time for some new pics :

{Asus Xonar-DX 7.1 PCI-E for 3863/- ; Razer Onza Tournament Edition for 2750/-. Damages include shipping blows i suffered)

BTW, i dont know why the stupid image-host site is bent upon showing some of my pics inverted ?! :evil:

*i.imgur.com/aKmRVl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2LMEGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mDkuKl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/dKJsql.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3fgpvl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rWCOEl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6vdsKl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CKGtgl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/NwkXJl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/h1QVXl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/hKhCCl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LS78Bl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tLhLyl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/8AOFml.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yqIIGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HjDvVl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IzzaGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/npWNdl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ncvqHl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OQhdnl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ju963l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wYpBwl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CssO5l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ANHeUl.jpg

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@ cybertonic & dashing.sujay

thanks for the compliments ! why not ?! here you go :

the older one (used to be 15% earlier when i bought stuff....now i think letsbuy has turned it to 10% probably after getting the scent of its 'misuse'....hehe) - RCOMLB1

the newer one which just surfaced today evening in front of my eyes (yes, was looking for a coupon to make some purchases, and it wasnt there, and 'suddenly' then it was there after a page refresh :) )...without wasting any time, ordered a logitech G510 keyboard with it :-D - AMEXLB

time for some new pics :

{Asus Xonar-DX 7.1 PCI-E for 3863/- ; Razer Onza Tournament Edition for 2750/-. Damages include shipping blows i suffered)

*i.imgur.com/aKmRVl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2LMEGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mDkuKl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/dKJsql.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3fgpvl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rWCOEl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6vdsKl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CKGtgl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/NwkXJl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/h1QVXl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/hKhCCl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LS78Bl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tLhLyl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/8AOFml.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yqIIGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HjDvVl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IzzaGl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/npWNdl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ncvqHl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OQhdnl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ju963l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wYpBwl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CssO5l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ANHeUl.jpg

thnx man :) btw ur rig is now really MONSTER Enjoy :twisted:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Nice.:) Congo.

Congrats.. Looks cool..

Congrats mithun, though the gear is not Red. ;)

Congrats kilroyquasar Extreme Gamer and mithun_mrg

BTW kilroyquasar can you share the letsbuy discount coupon?

thank you :)

@ mithun_mrg

nice purchase...congrats ! i too got a similar one, but with all black colour with psp logo on top sometime back......will share some pics of my psp accessories too here, since they've been pretty much unused so far since i bought them, and hence that probably still makes them 'latest' purchases :-D and they are indeed useful accessories...with the pics one might get cue as to what to look for their console in future.

Thanks everyone now waiting for the X4 will ETA on 20th it will be raining X4's on TDF i think at least 4-5 members have ordered for it

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I took part in the TCS IT Wiz tournament held today in kolkata. My friend and I were the regional finalists from our school, of the 6 teams of two it sent.

Unfortunately we didn't get past that, but did win some stuff:

Logitech Z313 Speakers
Sennheiser HD180 Headphones
Croma 4GB Flash Drive
TCS ION-Branded Flash Drive
Laser pointer-cum-flashlight.

I have no use of the speakers or headphones personally[My X-540 and HD 558 modded :p

Gonna have to take the stuff school tomorrow :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom