Post your latest Purchase

bubusam13

Human
@bubusam13
i wanted to buy the mp21 earphone but they cancelled the order:x:?:.don't know why.
i called them and he told there is no stock and they are not selling it any more as they are concentrating on their main goods.:cry:

:-o :-o Main Goods! And what are their main goods. I know they are expanding their stores and the are the official distributor of SoundMagic in India. Donno wat they are upto. Aniwz, you can buy from ebay.

Purchased the following things from M.D Computers, Kolkata

Intel Core i7 2600K| Rs 14900/-
MSI Z68A-GD80(B3)|Rs 13750/-
Gskill Ripjaws X 8GB CL9|Rs 4050/-
Coolermaster V6GT|Rs 3850/-
Vat|4% extra.

Autobot Bumblebee is here :wow::goodjob::flamethrower:
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/bumblebee-wallpaper-4df71b6ecc74b.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0060-1.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0058.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0059.jpg

Intel Core i7 2600K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0054.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0055.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0056.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0057.jpg

MSI Z68A-GD80(B3)
First in Kolkata AFAIK
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0061.jpg

GSkill Ripjaws X 8GB 1600MHz 1.5V
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0064-1.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0063-1.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0066.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0065-1.jpg

Coolermaster V6GT
Free card reader given by MD Computers

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0067.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0068-1.jpg

More pictures coming up including all product and assembling in separate thread in showoff section

Cheers
Tenida
De la grandi Mephistopheles yak yak !!!!

Congrats Man on your purchase :) :)

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
*i.imgur.com/krijS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EpMIw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1aEUq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/auR2e.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wGCzF.jpg

comments? will post an full upgrade thread later on...got some more things too:p

tkin

Back to school!!
@ tenida nice, show some oc pics. Really nice, wanna see some pics of the board, please post asap. And also, tell us the location of mfg of the cpu, is it Costa Rica or Malaysia?

@ Extreme gamer, tenida suffered in the hand of rashi, never going back, so no gene-z for him

@ sumon, wow man, really wow, a ROG board, its been ages since anyone in this forum bought one, its like an oc'ers dream man, 4x pciex16 and hell the color combo looks god like. Very nice man.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
@ sumon, wow man, really wow, a ROG board, its been ages since anyone in this forum bought one, its like an oc'ers dream man, 4x pciex16 and hell the color combo looks god like. Very nice man.

am returning to the dark side :twisted:
on a side note...am running out of siggy space:p

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
*i.imgur.com/krijS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EpMIw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1aEUq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/auR2e.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wGCzF.jpg

comments? will post an full upgrade thread later on...got some more things too:p

wow....Nice ROG Board.

BTW why an AM3+ board at this point of time ?? Are you waitng for BD or going to use it with existing 965 BE ????

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@ tenida nice, show some oc pics. Really nice, wanna see some pics of the board, please post asap. And also, tell us the location of mfg of the cpu, is it Costa Rica or Malaysia?
Pics updated:cool:
Oc pics will uploaded after few days.

The i72600k is made in Costa Rica.

Last edited:
Top Bottom