Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Funny, I didnt know you suffered under Rashi. i feel sorry for you; you missin' out man.

Hell, its still a bloody good purchase, although the UD7/5 wouldnt hurt now would it lol?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Funny, I didnt know you suffered
Hell, its still a bloody good purchase, although the UD7/5 wouldnt hurt now would it lol?

I am against RASHI as well AccelFrontine and we have not many option left so only MSI is only there to choose.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please do. It will help us a lot. No point avoiding class products because of shi**y support services.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Take them to consumer court :sigh: (accel and rashi not GB and ASUS lol. how are they supposed to know who is good unless customer tells them?)

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Please do. It will help us a lot. No point avoiding class products because of shi**y support services.

will do what i can....
it will better if you guys start off a thread in this forum about your feedback..one for rashi[kolkata] and one for accel...will help me in putting the case forward...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tenida

Sorry man didn't checked this thread lately. Wonderful components you've got and are really droolworthy. Congrats and enjoy man.:smile:

@ sumonpathak

Congrats mate:smile:

Wow that rog board is like a monster. Are you planning a tri-fire or something?

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
will do what i can....
it will better if you guys start off a thread in this forum about your feedback..one for rashi[kolkata] and one for accel...will help me in putting the case forward...

Check here:

Service and RMA watch - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

Already there's 3 threads on Rashi, 2 still live. Hope this will help.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks you so much guys.
@bubusam13
@tkin
@Mukherjee
@Asingh
@Vicky
@Megamind
@Tech&ME
@xtremevicky
@Skud
@Geek-with-lense
@Zangetsu
@bubusam13

@Vicky-Thanks for suggestion about Core i7 2600K ;-)

Last edited:

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@Tenida

Congrats man!
Awesome purchase...:)

Sorry,a nub question.
How u gonna clean that big CM cooler if dust got stuck?
Is the parts can be separated.

Top Bottom