Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
Yep its priced at 15k in techshop.in

Click here

if techshop.in is charging 15k then the local stores will be charging still lesser.

d3p

PowerHouse
MSI 990FXA -GD80 is costing 12k for sure, probably you would have checked MSI 990FXA GD70 which is priced 10k at SMC.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The easiest way to piss Intel fanboys off is by saying every consumer Intel processor is an amd64 processor.

I would also like if everyone could carry out their discussions in the right place. I mean you have to see, this thread and the PC Buying Guide thread receive all sort of generic discussions which they shouldn't really be receiving.

I've created a thread for AM3+ motherboards. Let us continue about them there: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/144005-am3-motherboards-discussion.html

:)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^:rofl: nice way to piss on them...

That piss is a different piss, piss off and piss on have different meanings :grin:

Yeah, just like the X86 instruction set.

Ha Ha, haven't seen it properly. :rofl:

I've created a thread for AM3+ motherboards. Let us continue about them there: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/144005-am3-motherboards-discussion.html

:)

Nice. Thanks.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Good news my MSI Z68A-GD80(B3) has arrived in MD Computers, Kolkata :))

BTW. Purchased few books from flipkart.com.

Photos See here

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0043.jpg

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0044.jpg

*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0045.jpg
Yes i am book worm:twisted::)):lol:

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Thanks mate.Will get the proccy+mobo+ram tomorrow.I am buying the ripjaws X from kolkata only by spending extra 400 bucks over primeabgb but its still worth because will get warranty from locally if require.
I am purchasing probably i5 2500K ::?

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
awesome purchases d3pkor,cilus,tenida....congrats.......

@tenida: i can see all books related to love n all huh....also let me know which one of them is worth reading....

Tech&ME

Banned
@Tenida

Good to see a Book / Novel lover.

What type of Novels do you usually read -- Love type ?

I was once very addicted to Novels by Sidney Sheldon, Nancy Drew, etc..... Have almost all the series by them. :)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
^^ me too
romantic only if my sis is away (she has a vast collection of romance novels)varna maar padti hai :p

i like fiction fantasy, and yes nancy drew and hardy boys anyday for sure.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Tenida

Congrats mate :)). Post some benchmarks when you get the i5 :D

Tenida,
Nice Buy...congrats,
do post after reading/completing the books.
offtopic: Tenida is pagol

Thanks buddy :) Will post the review after completing the following books ;-)

awesome purchases tenida....congrats.......

@tenida: i can see all books related to love n all huh....also let me know which one of them is worth reading....
Thanks buddy :) I read not only romantic also Adventure,Detective,Historical,Thrillers and Humorous.

@Tenida

Good to see a Book / Novel lover.

What type of Novels do you usually read -- Love type ?

I was once very addicted to Novels by Sidney Sheldon, Nancy Drew, etc..... Have almost all the series by them.
Thanks mate :)
I read not only romantic also Adventure,Detective,Historical,Thrillers and Humorous.

Top Bottom