Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Mario-Because its not available and Cilus is in hurry to buy gaming keyboard within 2k.
BTW. I ordered MSI Z68A-GD80(B3) to MD Computers.It will come on Thursday morning :)) :)) :))

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
What will happen to the dual 6870?

Hmm..good point!! But I cant think of anything "beefy" right now other than a big-a55 GPU or a fat-a55ed cabby!!! (Long day at office taking its toll on my imagination I guess ;) )

Monitor? Nah, unlikely...

Beefy mobo?? Hmm!! :chinscratch:

@tkin: beefy as in biiiiiiig, or beefy as in muscle? or both?

d3p

PowerHouse
Recent Damages of 3.9k against order.

Late of night to update such news, but I got my Asus Xonar DX 7.1 from my trusted Local Store in Koramangala, Bangalore.

Pics will be updated soon, may be tomorrow.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Recent Damages of 3.9k against order.

Late of night to update such news, but I got my Asus Xonar DX 7.1 from my trusted Local Store in Koramangala, Bangalore.

Pics will be updated soon, may be tomorrow.

Awesome price... Welcome to the Xonar club
*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-music012.gif

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
I have nearly stopped visiting this thread, 'coz the more i visit this place, the more i get upset! :sad:
i just want to buy my damn rig! I can't wait more!

d3p

PowerHouse
Thanks Megamind, really they change my world within few hours..I have nearly waited for a month as there was no stock of Xonar in Bangalore.

& Finally realized my investment were not really a waste.....

I have nearly stopped visiting this thread, 'coz the more i visit this place, the more i get upset! :sad:
i just want to buy my damn rig! I can't wait more!

Hold your urge for some moretime dude, who knows may be you will be a lucky jerk to get a Bulldozer at your hands. So keep saving each penny & enjoy these patience less days & sleepless nights.

Top Bottom