Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
@d3p5kor
wow man,,, hold on

A 3D TV can be used as both 3D and as well as 2D.. If the Movie is optimized in 3D then you can enjoy 3D play at fullest . Sometimes even Copy of Movie which is not 3D also can be still seen in 3D with software given by TV or can do that from PC.... Same with 3D to 2D also..

May be you are true, but this is not the case with all the 3D TV's.

eg. Samsung Series 6 LED 3D TV can only play 3d, no 2D Support.

Refer this "LINK"

coolgame

Journeyman
forget the link,have u visited a TV shop and seen how 3D works?it does not come all alive in 3D.there is an option to switch on 3D.all 3D tvs have this option.it is a normal TV with a better refresh rate and 3D "option" built into it.it is only optional.u dont need to view 3D all the time.

d3p

PowerHouse
forget the link,have u visited a TV shop and seen how 3D works?it does not come all alive in 3D.there is an option to switch on 3D.all 3D tvs have this option.it is a normal TV with a better refresh rate and 3D "option" built into it.it is only optional.u dont need to view 3D all the time.

I have visited the Samsung Plaza, Koramangala, Bangalore & found out from the store guy that it can't play 2d..

Few of the LED models were playing in 3d as well as 2d & few of the models were only playing 3d...checked it myself.

coolgame

Journeyman
forget what the shopkeeper said.2D-3D conversion is just a feature in these TVs.u r telling that u checked.checked how?there is always an option on the remote to toggle 2D and 3D.

Tech&ME

Banned
@d3p5kor

@coolgame

Stop arguing yaar. Let the buyer of 3D TV decide what it plays!!

Buying 3D TV at this time is a joke!! Let the technology mature and then we will argue ON it. PEACE.

Sarath

iDota
Although this is not mine, but I take credit in lobbying for it to a large extent, and also as the owner of one day (setting up itunes etc ;-) ).

The Apple iPhone 4 16GB White

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/iphone%204/DSC00084.jpg

Price: Rs. 34000 approx (after conversion)

More pics if you are interested:
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/iphone%204/DSC00103.jpg
*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/iphone%204/DSC00096.jpg
:) Pic 3- removed

Will do a short review in August once I manage to convince (=coax and subdue) my brother into exchanging it with mine :grin:

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The last photo somewhat break the mood, otherwise looking nice in black and white. Awesome!!!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Sarath: Thats a lame phone. I wonder why you want it. my dad got the Black 32GB model (factory unlocked) and only a few months have passed. The microphone stopped working.

You could call it a faulty piece, but I think apple makes overpriced POS.

abhidev

Human Spambot
today purchased

1.WD Live TV hub with 1Tb storage - Rs.9600
2. Belkin HDMI cable(1.8m long) - Rs.600
3.WD 2.5" 1Tb portable - Rs.4550

pics coming up soon...

Top Bottom