Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
A bit old but still, purchased Bejeweled 3 for Rs 84.15 and Bookworm Bundle (3 games) for Rs 239.20 from PopCap Games. Now that EA has acquired them, hope the quality and "gifts" won't just stop.

d3p

PowerHouse
@Charan: congrats on your new purchase & i love the table specially at that budget..

BTW where did you got it after all ???

Thanks all....

After using for few hours, i just love the GUI & Browsing through the menu.

The only -ve factor i have observed till now is when i connect the USB HDD or Thumb, its takes a moment to load the content inside it.

For videos & Music, it works like a charm, but when i check the Photos or images, then i gor to wait a lot in order to read the folders...

I hope upgrading the Firmware will finish off this issue, otherwise overall its good.

@Sunil: Do you face the above loading problem ?????

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nice purchase Charan...

@charan: congos...
@Charan: Congrats mate...now don't tilt ur head 90degress
Thanks.. but turning another 90 Degrees is difficult!! :D
@Charan

Congrats man.... If possible please post Pictures... we love New Hardware....
Here you go Link

@Charan: congrats on your new purchase & i love the table specially at that budget..

BTW where did you got it after all ???

I got that table for 4.5K , came with table, CPU Trolly and movable cabinet. I purchased from a shop near Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore.

Sarath

iDota
whoa !......

Samsung Series 5 - 5900 32inch LED TV.......43k.

Just Unboxiing.....
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011100.jpg

Table stand for time being, will be hanging it on the wall soon...
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011101.jpg

Currently above my book block..
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011104.jpg
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011103.jpg

Love this Shiny Logo...
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011106.jpg

Currently Setup next to the bed...
*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/12072011107.jpg

Awesome. However putting that beauty on those boxes(?) is criminal? :mrgreen:

I upgraded my PC last Saturday. Here is the damage

Purchased from Ankit Infotech SP Road Bangalore.
Additionally bought Computer/Study Desk for 4.5 K

Pics |

First of all congrats.

Did you have to bargain a lot in Ankit?
Can you suggest me a few good shops in SP Road. I was going to head straight to Golchha since I do not know of any other shops out there. Query for computer speakers.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
First of all congrats.

Did you have to bargain a lot in Ankit?
Can you suggest me a few good shops in SP Road. I was going to head straight to Golchha since I do not know of any other shops out there. Query for computer speakers.

Yes.. I had to bargain a lot, best thing is the get quote from multiple vendors. if the vendor is not reducing the prices then show them their quote from the other vendor.. they will adjust accordingly.

BTW Golcha is a good vendor .

S_V

In the zone
@d3p5kor

I don't have such issues with mine.. It reads quite fast even with 28GB file size of mkv's in the Portable Drives.....
First time detection of Drives is also remarkable fast...
Anyhow I use system Now... So i used only 10 or just little more times during that period i didn't see any issues like you mentione.... Maybe the Engine is different between 32" and 40". I don't know for sure.

Take that same drives or Thumbdrive to the shop and check with same model of yours to see how it is detecting...

d3p

PowerHouse
Firmware Upgradation have solved this problem yesterday.....No issues now....

But check a bunch of folders filled with Images, how fast it is read ????

Just another simple question dude, How can you handle a 40 inch in close distance specially while using it as a monitor for reading some docs or composing it ???
Either you have got some super eyes assembled during your manufacturing or you are already a blind !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S_V

In the zone
Firmware Upgradation have solved this problem yesterday.....No issues now....

But check a bunch of folders filled with Images, how fast it is read ????

Good Nice to hear that your problem has been solved... Regarding Images too, i don't have any problem but remember one thing even High End system would take some time to display images Becoz it depends on Hard drive speed as well as Image Size... If your Portable or USB devices are faster such as Corsair Voyage GT ,etc It reads faster if it is damn low end like sandisk.. it takes time to read.. so it's not the TV problem it's HDD or Image size...

Just another simple question dude, How can you handle a 40 inch in close distance specially while using it as a monitor for reading some docs or composing it ???
Either you have got some super eyes assembled during your manufacturing or you are already a blind !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not using this LED TV as permanent Monitor ,if you check my images in last pages.. My Viewsonic is still there and still using that as Primary Monitor.. When using TV for Movies i sit 10 feet away and use my Wireless Keyboard and mouse to Watch MoVees and Play Games.... :)

I must be insane to use that Size of TV as Monitor or maybe Chuck Norris.. ;-)

S_V,
does ur LED TV has usb port & read MKV files?how many types of files supported?

Yep... it does whatever my system does without any software installations.. Unlike LG's, SAMSUNG TV's especially my Model Plays DTS sound too... where LG failed to sound.
Yes, It's reading almost all the Video Formats..

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yep... it does whatever my system does without any software installations.. Unlike LG's, SAMSUNG TV's especially my Model Plays DTS sound too... where LG failed to sound.
Yes, It's reading almost all the Video Formats..

Wow...then no need of external Media Players such as Seagate Go Theatre or WD HD player

ajayritik

Technomancer
S_V , we had almost finalised the model of Samsung that you have bought now. My wife is insisting on 3D. I wanted to go ahead with the model you bought. Also sorry wanted to know what the SSD is for?

d3p

PowerHouse
S_V , we had almost finalised the model of Samsung that you have bought now. My wife is insisting on 3D. I wanted to go ahead with the model you bought. Also sorry wanted to know what the SSD is for?

Go ahead & get the model.

Remember a 3D Tv's will only play in 3d forever, it can't display 2D on demand, moreover you require glasses for the same for the number of people watching it over.

S_V

In the zone
@d3p5kor
wow man,,, hold on

A 3D TV can be used as both 3D and as well as 2D.. If the Movie is optimized in 3D then you can enjoy 3D play at fullest . Sometimes even Copy of Movie which is not 3D also can be still seen in 3D with software given by TV or can do that from PC.... Same with 3D to 2D also..

Top Bottom