Post your latest Purchase

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@S_V:Congrats thats a beauty u have bought with a good price @62k....
Btw I hope u had done lots of research before bringing this one home...

I m thinking how is the feeling working so close to a 40" Giant as compared to my 23" Monitor :grin:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ S_V

Man your list just grows exponentially. Great piece of hardware,especially the display. You'll be using that 40inch beast as a monitor!!!!:shock:

Btw Congrats bro.:thumbs:

@ Mukherjee

That card is a beast by all means. Tame it properly.:grin:

Congrats mate.:smile:

@ Saurav

Replace the TIM buddy and get what mukherjee suggested. Viw the thread too cause its really informative.:smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
Well how do I know that? It's harder than I say it is.
Its one of the best pastes and recommended by enthusiasts all over, its just hard to apply, if you had issues with it, TX4 will be also an issue for you(also you can't find it here atm), buy cooler master thermal fusion for now and make do with it.

I am planning to import MX4 in future from abroad, it'll cost a lot for importing but if several of us order together we can split the shipping, should be around 700-800 each, I'll let you know when I make plans.

Well bought some goodies today...

1. Corsair GS600 PSU @ 3952 all For my bro...:cool:

2. MSI N560GTX Ti HAWK @ 14768 all For me...:hyper: :hyper:

From MD Computers Kolkata....
Pics coming up later....

@S_V

Thats a nice upgrade bro! And an OCZ SSD at that :doublethumb:

@ ithehappy

Well,the TX3 is known to be a PITA...why on earth did u go for it? :shock::shock:
Worse still,why didnt anyone ask u not to buy it? :mad: :mad:

The TX3 hasnt been applied properly.Period. Thats why the poor temps.
Even the application of TX4 is hard...but lot easier compared to TX3...
I m sorry for u bro :(

A for options u have...

1. CM thermalfusion 400 @500 from MD Computers(its very easy to apply,trust me)
2. Tuniq TX4 @440+shipping from theitdepot(easier to apply than TX3...performs good)
3. Arctic MX-2 @395 from mediahome.net
4. Arctic Silver 5 @ 530+shipping from theitdepot (easier to apply,but take care as it is conductive in nature)

Also have a look here...CPU Cooler Guide For Sandy Bridge!!

Hope it helps!
Finally, pics or didn't happen :wink:
Also post some pics of the box, and download the latest beta of MSI afterburner for full voltage control over all 3 phases.

And, damn nice purchase, this used to be my dream card earlier, I want a first hand look, where do you live exactly? :cool:

tkin

Back to school!!
@ S_V very nice purchase, the TV is nice, but the SSD is the best(I can't help it, I am a computer hardware freak), so saucy. Enjoy.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Its one of the best pastes and recommended by enthusiasts all over, its just hard to apply, if you had issues with it, TX4 will be also an issue for you(also you can't find it here atm), buy cooler master thermal fusion for now and make do with it.
It's OK that it's hard to apply. But this thing is NOT applicable! I have never ever seen anything like this. So I wonder if I really got a expired product. Can anyone gimme a link or two of TX-3's application. That Youtube link showed it's very smooth but....

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@S_V.. congrats man.. awesome pics.. damn I'm jealous :D

Btw, what's the model of your cabinet?.. And moreover, I see that you've an SLI setup, wouldn't a 3D monitor should've been a better deal? Although, the TV is damn awesome..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
It's OK that it's hard to apply. But this thing is NOT applicable! I have never ever seen anything like this. So I wonder if I really got a expired product. Can anyone gimme a link or two of TX-3's application. That Youtube link showed it's very smooth but....

It is expired. Sorry.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well in that case I should get a replacement right? I didn't pay Rs.400 for an expired product.
Anyway, here is mine, please give a look,

YouTube - ‪Tuniq TX-3, Thermal Paste or Metal?‬‏

Is it Expired?
Looks very much expired, its hard but thats worse than chewing gum, its solidified man.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Looks very much expired, its hard but thats worse than chewing gum, its solidified man.
OK, I've sent them an email attached with that video asking for a replacement or new product. I'll call them tomorrow morning to confirm.
@Saurav-Get your replacement.From where you have bought this?
From ITDepot yaar :( . Kolkata shops haven't even heard about it :)

I am having BAD times with these stuffs!!!

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@ Mukherjee

That card is a beast by all means. Tame it properly.:grin:

Congrats mate.:smile:

Thanks...just want some time to know this beast...;)

Finally, pics or didn't happen :wink:
Also post some pics of the box, and download the latest beta of MSI afterburner for full voltage control over all 3 phases.

And, damn nice purchase, this used to be my dream card earlier, I want a first hand look, where do you live exactly? :cool:

Well...pics will come soon...Afterburner was downloaded waay back :))
Well...as u know...Barrackpore is where I live!

OK, I've sent them an email attached with that video asking for a replacement or new product. I'll call them tomorrow morning to confirm.

From ITDepot yaar :( . Kolkata shops haven't even heard about it :)

I am having BAD times with these stuffs!!!

Nahh...jus go with the replacement...

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks...just want some time to know this beast...;)

Well...pics will come soon...Afterburner was downloaded waay back :))
Well...as u know...Barrackpore is where I live!

Nahh...jus go with the replacement...
He he, so doing duty or in home? If in home, take a few snaps, I just want to see the pics badly. And a first hand look later ... ;-)

bubusam13

Human
@S_V
WoW !! great purchase... I want one like that for me :D

Is it a 3D display you are having. 3D is the new trend now a days.

Top Bottom