Post your latest Purchase

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@tkin

Wow...great pics...grainy tho...phone??

Anyways thats some meaty cooler :drool: :drool:

@S_V

Well...u almost have an all Corsair thing! ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin

Wow...great pics...grainy tho...phone??

Anyways thats some meaty cooler :drool: :drool:

@S_V

Well...u almost have an all Corsair thing! ;)
Thanks, and yeah phone, digicam kicked the bucket, now kicking the mug, anyway one more reason to use the phone, to use the btgo utility, hands down the app that sets asus apart, worked flawlessly(unlike cr@p enter dongles), phone browsing, hand free, music player, supports everything.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Thanks, and yeah phone, digicam kicked the bucket, now kicking the mug, anyway one more reason to use the phone, to use the btgo utility, hands down the app that sets asus apart, worked flawlessly(unlike cr@p enter dongles), phone browsing, hand free, music player, supports everything.

Well...thats good to hear...now comes the age of the wirefree nokia backups! :p

Any idea when my U12P SE2 will land? :cry:

Sarath

iDota
@S_V You have kept an idol inside your cabbie. Not an ideal place I must say (despite gods being impervious to heat etc.) OK maybe that was a temporary arrangement

BTW I am from Andhra too.

If that cabbie is so unique then we need more pics. How much did it cost you?

tkin

Back to school!!
Corsair Flash Voyager(not GT) in USB 3.0 port, how the hell did it get so fast?
*i.imgur.com/ZNrSw.png

U12P with ac set to 26, listening to music, copying files from external hdd, browsing:
*i.imgur.com/QECuI.png

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
My N620 gives similar results on the E7400. So the Noctua is definitely one hell of a cooler. Nice purchase.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Actual temps are calculated based on distance from TJ Max.

I do not know the exact method of calculation but I believe they subtract the distance from TJ Max from the TJ Max to get current temperature, i.e.

TJM- DeltaTJM= Current Temps.

So you would get inaccurate reading of temps, which in his case would be 2C more.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
just added noctua nh-d14 to my rig.

Huh!! That is indeed an awesome purchase!! Real nice temps!! Enjoy the hot cooling!! :D

Soon my Images and details will follow... so for now

here is my New i7 2600k

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/DSCF1765.jpg

Man everytime I see that cabby of yours, oo-lala, its so BIGGGGG!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Tkin, nice cooler and temps - really cool badge!! :) :D

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Noctua U12P result:
At 3.8GHz(mild oc):
Idle: All cores less than 40c(stock cooler: 45c)
Load(prime95, small FFT): Max 62c(stock cooler 80c+ on all cores)

*i.imgur.com/NxikE.png

No AC, ambient fell a little today after rain, but all windows are closed, I reckon around 28c

Great Results! :wow: Congrats!! Your wait was worth in Gold, I am sure you'll agree.:thumbs:

tkin

Back to school!!
Huh!! That is indeed an awesome purchase!! Real nice temps!! Enjoy the hot cooling!! :D

Man everytime I see that cabby of yours, oo-lala, its so BIGGGGG!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Tkin, nice cooler and temps - really cool badge!! :) :D
Thanks, everything is so cool and quiet now.

Great Results! :wow: Congrats!! Your wait was worth in Gold, I am sure you'll agree.:thumbs:
Yes, worth every rupee spent, installation was damn easy, just had minor trouble with the fan clips but it all went in nicely.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Thanks, got it, why does techpowerup do not list this as the newest version?

Some teasers:
The heatsink is so well built, installation took 45 mins, 40 mins to remove and replace mobo, 5 mins to install the cooler itself :lol:
*i.imgur.com/OfGzF.jpg

Clears the vengeance:
*i.imgur.com/5RRJd.jpg

The badge is 2mm wide, and made of solid metal, undoubtedly the best one in my collection ever.
*i.imgur.com/BCXAP.jpg

Hey, how come I never got that cool looking badge? :-( That's not fair! :-x

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey, how come I never got that cool looking badge? :-( That's not fair! :-x

tkin always get something extra out of nowhere ;)

But seriously with the all meshy front panel of our cabinets, where do you guys put the case badges anyway???

Top Bottom