Post your latest Purchase

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
@ death_knight, Razer headsets are overpriced by upto 500/- at smc, for eg the Moray plus is 2.5k @ MD, moray is 1.4k, they have monopoly over this as well, why the lower price then? Very very confusing.

Hmmm... but I'm definitely pointing the PL30 price out to them when I'm getting mine... This worked well while getting my HAWK :smile:

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
So true, N620 it is.

Please....go 2mrw and give MD guys a piece of ur mind...we need the N620 asap...(and the mobo for me too)

Hmmm... but I'm definitely pointing the PL30 price out to them when I'm getting mine... This worked well while getting my HAWK :smile:

Hmmm....when are going down to confront them? Tuesday perhaps? ;)

Well at last the Tuniq TX-4 thermal interface material that I ordered from TheItdepot has arrived :cool:

Some pics

Front

*i.imgur.com/F6NEk.jpg

Back

*imgur.com/mEIGE.jpg

The devil's in the details ;)

*imgur.com/AeWN3.jpg

Well havent used it yet...since my mobo is yet to arrive...

Cost- 440+30(shipping)=470/- each

Since both tkin and I had ordered one each,we split the shipping :lol:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I read that.

Not impressed. The MX-4 is better than all of them.
Only Shin-Etsu's Top of the line model (forgot name) and those liquid metal compounds like Indigo Extreme are better.

I have used AS5, OCZ Freeze and MX-4.My rating would be:

AS5<<Freeze<<MX-4

Best thing about MX-4 is it is non toxic.I have had experience of consuming (!) it so I know :D

I read the box and it said non toxic after i had consumed it.
It was an accident- i did not clean off the paste properly when i went to fetch a glass of water.Then while drinking I saw the taste to feel different.Then I saw there was paste on my hand.

Not that I'd recommend you do it on purpose to check it out obviously.

tkin

Back to school!!
You won't get the MX4 here, MX2 costs a lot and also the temp difference between high end tims are barely 2-4c max across the range, so I'd say the TX4 will do its job fine, its not like we want to beat any oc records, just need to run the processor cool and quiet.

PS: For high density stuff like this, should we use rice grain method or card spread method? Tuniq website prefers card spread method for TX4.

tkin

Back to school!!
God damned md, no N620 for us, pffft, so here's my question, how good is the Hyper 212+, forget overclocking, just need stable temps.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
dont get it.

Get H60.

trust me, if it is defective (u can check like I told you) you can get it replaced.

How much does MX-2 cost?

I got my MX-4 for Rs.450 each (I got 2)

nginx

In the zone
^^ If you can't wait buy an chepo keyboard around rs 100 bucks and shows us the photo's of ur rig asap.

I am already spending a fortune behind my rig. Don't wanna waste even a penny unnecessarily now. I will wait if I have to but its frustrating nonetheless. I called up a dozen friends today and none of them a spare USB keyboard :-x

I still have the graphics card to buy and a few other things. Will post the pics all at once.

God damned md, no N620 for us, pffft, so here's my question, how good is the Hyper 212+, forget overclocking, just need stable temps.

Wow man I thought you had more patience than me. Just wait another week if you have to but don't settle for something inferior. Why don't you use the Intel stock cooler till the N620 arrives? Or order from itwares. Atleast you are in a position to run your new computer, I on the other hand, can't do anything till my keyboard arrives.

We are both playing the waiting game for now I guess. Oh well...

dont get it.

Get H60.

trust me, if it is defective (u can check like I told you) you can get it replaced.

How much does MX-2 cost?

I got my MX-4 for Rs.450 each (I got 2)

Phaallease, let's forget about all this water cooling madness. The risks are not worth it. We still have air cooling solutions that does equally well. We can all think about water cooling when the time when where air cooling can no longer cut it.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am already spending a fortune behind my rig. Don't wanna waste even a penny unnecessarily now. I will wait if I have to but its frustrating nonetheless. I called up a dozen friends today and none of them a spare USB keyboard :-x

I still have the graphics card to buy and a few other things. Will post the pics all at once.

Wow man I thought you had more patience than me. Just wait another week if you have to but don't settle for something inferior. Why don't you use the Intel stock cooler till the N620 arrives? Or order from itwares. Atleast you are in a position to run your new computer, I on the other hand, can't do anything till my keyboard arrives.

We are both playing the waiting game for now I guess. Oh well...

Phaallease, let's forget about all this water cooling madness. The risks are not worth it. We still have air cooling solutions that does equally well. We can all think about water cooling when the time when where air cooling can no longer cut it.
Do you have vengeance rams? Then congratulations, most coolers will not fit, guaranteed, I have patience but the N620 is not coming, never ever, out of stock @ new egg. Damn this.

your choice...hyper 212+ aint worth it thats why.
I know, but I can always sell it off later and get the N620 when it arrives.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Why not try other shops?

I got my N620 from Keshav Computer in Burrabazaar in special order(I almost always buy every PC parts there).

tkin

Back to school!!
Why not try other shops?

I got my N620 from Keshav Computer in Burrabazaar in special order(I almost always buy every PC parts there).
Hmmm, probably not, its gone missing at the source(acro engineering imports them), smc does not have them, means acro does not have them.

Looking for old stock, at ebay found some but it lists compatibility with LGA1366 but not for 1156, I don't know if N620 has any old revision incompatible with 1156 but its not worth taking the chance.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Well any stock from 2010 should be compatible.

Can TRUE fit your mobo?

looks like techshop.in has N620 stock.

*techshop.in/store/cooler-master-hy...uy-online-india-p-3357.html?cPath=320_243_244

you know how these websites dont update product details right?

contact them and find out if their stock is compatible.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well any stock from 2010 should be compatible.

Can TRUE fit your mobo?

looks like techshop.in has N620 stock.

*techshop.in/store/cooler-master-hy...uy-online-india-p-3357.html?cPath=320_243_244

you know how these websites dont update product details right?

contact them and find out if their stock is compatible.
True will NOT fit, about N620 stock, these people don't know what they are selling, even if I ask them they will not be able to answer, I don't want to take chances.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Why dont use a spare mouse and use the onscreen keyboard? :D:idea::idea::D

Water cooling = madness?? Well, some would say OCing is madness too, but u wouldnt agree to that would u?

Hmmm, probably not, its gone missing at the source(acro engineering imports them), smc does not have them, means acro does not have them.

Looking for old stock, at ebay found some but it lists compatibility with LGA1366 but not for 1156, I don't know if N620 has any old revision incompatible with 1156 but its not worth taking the chance.

N620 has no revisions..what fits on 1366 fits on 1156 and on 775 and indeed on 1155!
IMHO H212+ <<< N620!! Worth the wait!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Why dont use a spare mouse and use the onscreen keyboard? :D:idea::idea::D

Water cooling = madness?? Well, some would say OCing is madness too, but u wouldnt agree to that would u?

N620 has no revisions..what fits on 1366 fits on 1156 and on 775 and indeed on 1155!
IMHO H212+ <<< N620!! Worth the wait!!
I'm getting Noctua U12P from itwares, beats both :razz:

And by madness he means if it leaks, what will happen to our 100k hardware.

Top Bottom