Post your latest Purchase

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
No problem, I have an extra fan(1200RPM cooler master non led) lying around, can I use that? Later I'll change them to Xtraflow or something.

The one that comes with it is max 2K RPM I think, so, if its only for the time being, the cm non led is ok...

But change over to xtraflows or even deltas (if u can bear the 43db noise, but grt cooling, at 2900 RPM constant) asap...Dont use CM R4 Standards though, ithehappy did not have a good experience with these on the 212+.

Kits not available here?!! Oh darn!! I wanted the kit price!! Darn!! :(

Hey r u sure kits are not available here? coz when I bought my 1x 2GB C9 from Vedant, I saw someone buy a 2x 2GB C9 1600 DC kit!!

tkin

Back to school!!
The one that comes with it is max 2K RPM I think, so, if its only for the time being, the cm non led is ok...

But change over to xtraflows or even deltas (if u can bear the 43db noise, but grt cooling, at 2900 RPM constant) asap...Dont use CM R4 Standards though, ithehappy did not have a good experience with these on the 212+.

Hey r u sure kits are not available here? coz when I bought my 1x 2GB C9 from Vedant, I saw someone buy a 2x 2GB C9 1600 DC kit!!
I'll look into it, maybe the kits are there, I didn't see them in display, maybe on order.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
tkin i am working on whether the V6GT will fit, will you find out about sennheiser PC333D, and if you can find audio technica, prices of A900 and PRO700MK2 tomorrow?

Also find out prices of some cheap noise cancelling mics (MAX 3k).

I am not sure i want Roccat. I dont want neck-stress based injuries lol.

5.1 surround on headphones is a gimmick.
I had taken a "virtual haircut" once.It was a hair raising experience :D.
One of the drivers I previously had had this MP3 file in his transcend music player.
The surround effect was achieved by reducing volume and frequency on either of the speakers(on the head/earphone) to give it a motion effect!
I had that "tingling" sensation while it was going on lol.

BIG EDIT:

If it fits, it will possibly touch your RAM.
Still, ask them if you can return it.Even better, ask them if they have an ASUS P67 pro or Z68 pro v mobo at hand and try a mount on that to see.

For a slight performance boost, asus puts the socket close to the RAM.

If I were you, I'd get either the H70,60 or 80.

I recommend 60/80 over 70 because of the taping at the back with Asetek design.

Last edited:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
tkin i am working on whether the V6GT will fit, will you find out about sennheiser PC333D, and if you can find audio technica, prices of A900 and PRO700MK2 tomorrow?

One of the drivers I previously had had this MP3 file in his transcend music player.
The surround effect was achieved by reducing volume and frequency on either of the speakers(on the head/earphone) to give it a motion effect!

Thats called "Binaural Recording" fyi.

Dont understand what that has anything to do with 5.1s.
Fact is, lot of people do say 5.1 on headphones is a gimmick! But trust me, the directional feeling it gives is pure awesomeness!! More so with the Roccats!! But that has got nothing to do with binaural audio. Binaural audio not equal to 5.1

tkin

Back to school!!

BIG EDIT:

If it fits, it will possibly touch your RAM.
Still, ask them if you can return it.Even better, ask them if they have an ASUS P67 pro or Z68 pro v mobo at hand and try a mount on that to see.

For a slight performance boost, asus puts the socket close to the RAM.

If I were you, I'd get either the H70,60 or 80.

I recommend 60/80 over 70 because of the taping at the back with Asetek design.
Thanks, and it will not fit, N620 will(20mm space needed where I have 35mm), god damned asus, anyway the H60 is in my budget, I am more afraid of leaks(saw a thread where one guy's pump busted and the liquid evaporated and busted out through the pipes of the H70), otherwise I can buy it tomorrow stat.

I will look into noise concealing phones tomorrow, I have a PL30 and it blocks out sound unlike anything I had ever used before(blocked out the massive hurricane like ceiling fan in my room), so its good and price is 1.35k+tax, sound quality is normal but the higher model PL50 @ 2.5k has much better sound quality and both models come with large number of ear fittings and a carrying case. For 3k you can try out the Brainwavez M2 but you have to buy online, razer moray is 1.4k and moray+ with mic is 2.5k, no idea about those.
Read reviews for PL30,PL50, moray and moray+, all these fall in your range, also the brainwavez m2.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Dude nothing will happen.

Corsair will replace everything.

H60 is different from every aspect than H70 btw.

As for noise cancelling, I want microphone not headphone.

Try to find the price of the headphones I listed.

tkin

Back to school!!
Dude nothing will happen.

Corsair will replace everything.

H60 is different from every aspect than H70 btw.

As for noise cancelling, I want microphone not headphone.

Try to find the price of the headphones I listed.
Wait, the ones I listed(PL30, PL50, moray, moray+) are IEMs, i.e in ear modules, earphones to be specific, do you want these or headphones like my siberia?

Edit: Yes, in us maybe, doubt corsair will replace anything here.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@ tkin

So are u decided on the H60 now? how much is the cost then?

Also how much did u get the PL30 for?

tkin

Back to school!!
@ tkin

So are u decided on the H60 now? how much is the cost then?

Also how much did u get the PL30 for?
I can't decide anything :-x god I am so frustrated atm, have a fully assembled machine, can't use it cause some darn cooler :-x, so no, I am planning to get it as an alternative if the N620 can't make it, the TX4 will reach by Tuesday, I will visit chandni again on Wednesday finally and if the N620 is not available its the H60 all the way, its 4.4k+tax @ MD, lets see if I can convince them for some slack there ;-)

PL30 is 1.35k+tax, loved the noise isolating feature, sound quality is far from excellent but for their price they are good.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
omg tkin do you not know what microphones are?

Microphone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like on-ear and around the ear headphones.

like your siberia :thumbsup:

sennheiser PC333D audio technica A900,AD900 and PRO700MK2

EDIT: get the H60 eyes closed.the design is different, and the pump style is also different.I do not think it can break open easily.

tkin

Back to school!!

EDIT: get the H60 eyes closed.the design is different, and the pump style is also different.I do not think it can break open easily.
Cr@p, thought you wanted an earphone, if you want a mic only I can't help you, no shop in chandi sells them(not the ones I frequent), if you want a good headphone, get the AD700 or siberia V2, both are on my "DO WANT" list.

How about Grado? SR80i? How much are those? Mario? You here?

Hmm, H60 looks tempting.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Just get it.

Although if you can wait, the H80 will perform like the H70.

The radiator on the 60 is similar to 50 and on 80 its similar to 70 ;)

The only performance influences I can see is flow-rate changes and fans used.

Note that you will have to remove the top fan of case(radiators are big).But it wont affect performance.

The hot air will just come out by convection from the top.
Also, with a fans pushing out and pushing up, there is a tendency of low-pressure zone in the CPU area.
This could affect square heatsink performances a bit but watercooling will not be affected.

Also, the SR80i is costing only half of my budget :p

The SR125i seems to have similar specs.

try to find prices of headphones within 9k/headsets within 11k including tax.(sennheiser PC333D ,audio technica A900,AD900 and PRO700MK2 if you can find them)

if the headphones are better then a good cheap clip-on microphone will do within the 2.5k range.

tkin

Back to school!!
Just get it.

Although if you can wait, the H80 will perform like the H70.

The radiator on the 60 is similar to 50 and on 80 its similar to 70 ;)

The only performance influences I can see is flow-rate changes and fans used.

Note that you will have to remove the top fan of case(radiators are big).But it wont affect performance.

The hot air will just come out by convection from the top.
Also, with a fans pushing out and pushing up, there is a tendency of low-pressure zone in the CPU area.
This could affect square heatsink performances a bit but watercooling will not be affected.

Also, the SR80i is costing only half of my budget :p

The SR125i seems to have similar specs.

try to find prices of headphones within 9k/headsets within 11k including tax.(sennheiser PC333D ,audio technica A900,AD900 and PRO700MK2 if you can find them)

if the headphones are better then a good cheap clip-on microphone will do within the 2.5k range.
Hmm, I forgot to tell you my v1 comes with a clip-on independent mic, I do not use it but the features is just cool. I'll show a pic later.

Just googled for "Corsair H70 leaks"/"Corsair H60 leaks"and came up with bunch of very bad results, if this happens here tirupati will just turn us away, as corsair do not directly offer support here I'm afraid to use this, my system costs 100k which I can't lose, the N620 it has to be, I will order from smc if md cr@ps out.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Hey corsair does offer direct support.

I nearly ended up RMAing my Dom GTs when I couldnt reach the rated speed.(It was even accepted btw).

Turned out my QPI frequency couldnt keep up.

And just get the prices ;)

Thing is, if you care for them they will not hurt you.
My brother has H70 in his setup and it runs fine.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Cr@p, thought you wanted an earphone, if you want a mic only I can't help you, no shop in chandi sells them(not the ones I frequent), if you want a good headphone, get the AD700 or siberia V2, both are on my "DO WANT" list.

How about Grado? SR80i? How much are those? Mario? You here?

Hmm, H60 looks tempting.

SR80i? Well! They are very warm! U know I prefer a balanced warm note than something that is too sparkly or too bassy!! But SR80i's are much too warm!! Unless u like it that way (is Slip Knot ur kind of thing??!!??) u will get headaches within an hour of a SR80i!!Or even a 60i!! Everytime!! Something which makes it difficult for me to recommend Grados!! coz somehow this seems to be true for their entire line of products!!

Except may be the Alessandro Music Pro!! The only "good" grados I have come across so far!! Well at least u wont get a headache with these!! But then they seem a bit too flat!! and cold!! (I dont know what the fcuk I am saying!! :p Darn!! Wish language had developed some words to express sound properly!!!!)

Anyway, SR80i should be around 7K. Alessandro Pros shud be around 5 or 6K.

Why r u so hell-bent on grados!! Get Senns/ATs!! O by the way, Extreme, A900 shud be around 12 to 13K!! MK2s shud be around 8 to 9K, if u can find them at all here (India I mean)!! PC333D shud be around 9 to 10K...but if I were you I did give them the miss!! Not worth 10K IMHO and definitely not in my recommended "gaming" headset list!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Me no audiophile dude!! Just have the good fortune of having few colleagues and friends who are (and some who aren't but buy high end stuff anyway!!) :p
PM-ing you
Damn, all my friends think buying headphones above 500/- is worthless, need some more techjunkie friends.

Top Bottom