Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I would like to suggest @Extreme gamer to make an separate thread about his headphone or something.This thread is only for post your latest purchase or show-off Please do fast

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Damn, all my friends think buying headphones above 500/- is worthless, need some more techjunkie friends.

Hahahaha!! When I was in college, I used to assume the same and used to think that the final word in sound is Bose!! Then when I heard a B&W, I realized what "sound engineering" is, how it engineers ur hairs to stand on edge :p and what crap overpriced Bose and B&O **** is!!

BTW, last month one of my colleagues brought back a MM1 from the UK!! 400 pound buggers actually brought a smile to my face when I heard them for no reason!! Thats the power of a B&W!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Tenida: please, I was first discussing tkin's new upcoming cooler, and just added headphones to that.

btw I have PMed mario, I sure hope he replies soon.

Last post in this thread about headphones so as to make you happy lol.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Digit forum has separate thread here to discuss about any headphones, pmp and many more.You can discuss there :)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Can anybody tell whether I should go for a corsair H60 or stick to N620(whenever it arrives)?

H60 4.4k+
N620 2.5k+

tkin

Back to school!!
This MD monopoly is looting us :-x PL30 is listed at 1k all at SMC
Hmm, shipping should be 100/- and one year over the counter warranty by md, you won't get that with smc(add the cost of shipping if the headphone needs a rma), anyway we need a proper distri in kolkata like aditya so that we can get rma here, and also then the prices will get competitive.

PS: That's what monopoly does, remember the 700$ 8800ultra?

PS2: PL50 is same price @ MD(2.4k+tax), so don't know what's wrong with PL30 price.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^^please dont mention those days.They were literally forced to release G92 in the 8 series lineup with 8800GT/GTS 512.

tkin

Back to school!!
@ death_knight, Razer headsets are overpriced by upto 500/- at smc, for eg the Moray plus is 2.5k @ MD, moray is 1.4k, they have monopoly over this as well, why the lower price then? Very very confusing.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
If the leak arrives with the new cooler, then you will notice it even without installing.

the way you can do a safety check is to keep stock cooler on and connect the Pump to respective fan/molex connectors.

when we build our custom loops, we build the loop inside case, fill it up, hotwire our PSUs and then check for leaks.

I had leaks thrice befor I got mine right.

if you hot-wire your PSU then if water spills on your system you can dry it without worries.

by hot wiring I mean you disconnect all power to system except the fans and pump. and use some wire/clip etc and start your PSU without mobo getting on.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@mukherjee-go for cm n620 or any higher cpu cooler if you need it.And please don't even think about that H60 water cooler.Go for AIRCOOLER over watercooler.

tkin

Back to school!!
If the leak arrives with the new cooler, then you will notice it even without installing.

the way you can do a safety check is to keep stock cooler on and connect the Pump to respective fan/molex connectors.

when we build our custom loops, we build the loop inside case, fill it up, hotwire our PSUs and then check for leaks.

I had leaks thrice befor I got mine right.

if you hot-wire your PSU then if water spills on your system you can dry it without worries.

by hot wiring I mean you disconnect all power to system except the fans and pump. and use some wire/clip etc and start your PSU without mobo getting on.
Or I can just put it outside the cabinet, and run it from the psu for say about 10-12 hrs or so, if it passes that then maybe it won't fail :sad: but......

Damn vengeance modules.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
i would rather wait and get N620 than loose my sleep over the H60!

Sometimes knowledge can be a crime :cry:

Top Bottom