Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I also need a view of the RAM being vertical with respect to their connection point i.e. mobo will lie flat on the ground and a view from there.

but by the looks of it, V6GT might not fit.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I also need a view of the RAM being vertical with respect to their connection point i.e. mobo will lie flat on the ground and a view from there.

but by the looks of it, V6GT might not fit.
Yeah, thinking the same, v6gt will probably not fit, and about vertical spacing tell mukherjee to take the pics, I am waay to lazy to take the board out and take pics, it took me about an hour to assemble everything, don't feel like doing it all over again.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Yeah, thinking the same, v6gt will probably not fit, and about vertical spacing tell mukherjee to take the pics, I am waay to lazy to take the board out and take pics, it took me about an hour to assemble everything, don't feel like doing it all over again.

hey I don have the board yet...have nothing yet...;)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

why do u have so many(3) odd s??? :eek:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
having gone through the measurements of the components, I can say that if the V6GT fits, it will be a tight one and ~2-3CM of the fan bottom will be blocked.

It is 12CM wide if that helps, because height will not be an issue if width is ok.

EDIT:

*www.coolermaster.in/product.php?product_id=6668
*www.coolermaster.in/product.php?product_id=6001&category_id=3573

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
having gone through the measurements of the components, I can say that if the V6GT fits, it will be a tight one and ~2-3CM of the fan bottom will be blocked.

It is 12CM wide if that helps, because height will not be an issue if width is ok.

EDIT:

V6GT - Cooler Master
Hyper N620 - Cooler Master
Will the N620 and Hyper 212+ fit this? Hyper 212+ will probably fit, how about the N620?

tkin

Back to school!!
Distance from CPU socket edge to secondnd ram slot(when installing 2 rams asus recommends the second and fourth slot) is 35mm appx, distance from socket edge to graphic card is 65mm appx, can you use these metrics to tell which cooler will fit, I have in mind the N620 and the V6GT as stated above.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Now...from the reviews that I saw...Hyper 212+<+/-N520<<N620....

No no, dont get the 520!!
Even 212+ >> 520 !!! I posted a chart from hardwarecanucks sometime back in reply to forum member "souro_roy"'s query showing this!!
Get 620 like u originally planned to...it will fit (very tight fit :p ) From the pics, V6GT does not seem like it'll fit!!
212+ might not be enuf for what u got (just my personal opinion)

tkin

Back to school!!
No no, dont get the 520!!
Even 212+ >> 520 !!! I posted a chart from hardwarecanucks sometime back in reply to forum member "souro_roy"'s query showing this!!
Get 620 like u originally planned to...it will fit (very tight fit :p ) From the pics, V6GT does not seem like it'll fit!!
212+ might not be enuf for what u got (just my personal opinion)
212+ is very good as I can tell from reviews(proper TIM application is a must it seems), may get that if N620 does not come soon.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
212+ is very good as I can tell from reviews(proper TIM application is a must it seems), may get that if N620 does not come soon.

Ya its good, 620 is better! Just dont get 520, its no good! :p
If u do get the 212+, put in one more fan in push pull!

tkin

Back to school!!
Ya its good, 620 is better! Just dont get 520, its no good! :p
If u do get the 212+, put in one more fan in push pull!
No problem, I have an extra fan(1200RPM cooler master non led) lying around, can I use that? Later I'll change them to Xtraflow or something.

Top Bottom