Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
My friend has a San disk pen drive which doesn't support any file larger than 2GB. That's why I asked.
Either a broken drive, or a fake drive. FAT32 has limit of 3.99GB AFAIK(google it), no reason it should not support more than 2GB, san disk is a very well known company.

Piyush

Lanaya
i was well aware of the fact that HD6850 can be had via Internet Sellers at 9.5k
SMC was selling the same for 10.3k(shipped) so was ITWares@10.1k
but seeing my father's concerns regarding online shopping i decided to pay 700 bucks extra and buy the same from the local dealer itself

congrats sourav
now no need to be sad coz of elevated prices
be happy coz u can now play crysis
(yay i rhymed.........)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200.12 SATA 3Gbs
Corsair VX550W Rock Solid Performance
Sony DRU-880S-ZR Internal DVD Writer
Coolermaster RC-430-KWN1 Chassis
Intel Desktop Board DH67BL
4GBx 2 (Gskill F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL)

Congrats

Bought a Sapphire HD6850 for 10.8K from the local computerwallah :D
Pics tomorrow morning when i get the card at hand and fit into my system
p.s.
i know the price is high but thats the best i could do considering i don't live in metros :(

Nice buy
XBOX 360 Controller for PC @ 465 Rs (used, but in pristine condition) from TDF member webgenius
Wow price is amazing man.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
yes..at office i have auto saved password of talktoanil and at home i use my Gmail account to login to forum which is again auto saved :)

Why..? Are you using 2 different accounts to log in here. That is not allowed.

PM, ICO, which one you prefer, and he will merge both. Giving preference to your choice of handle ID.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
yes..at office i have auto saved password of talktoanil and at home i use my Gmail account to login to forum which is again auto saved :)
I've merged Anil Jadhav to talktoanil as talktoanil was the first ID which you created. Only use talktoanil from now onwards. Thanks.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Seagate FreeAgent GoPlex 3.5" 1TB HDD: 3.5k at Sahara Computers (SP Road, bangalore)

I accidentally killed all the partitions on my internal 1TB HDD and so had to rush to store to get an external harddrive (to recovery data)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Seagate FreeAgent GoPlex 3.5" 1TB HDD: 3.5k at Sahara Computers (SP Road, bangalore)

I accidentally killed all the partitions on my internal 1TB HDD and so had to rush to store to get an external harddrive (to recovery data)

:)
How you recovered it. Easeus..??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
easeus does not work on ext* partitions. Trying recovery using Testdisc and photorec. if not will try Stellar Phoenix or spinrite.

Top Bottom