Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you know where MD Comp is then you can find this shop easily, its located on the right side of the entrance to the lane in which md comps is located, basically you need to start going towards GPO via GC Avenue from CR and GC avenue crossing and the shop will be on your left side after crossing the MD comp's lane.

PS: its right beside the exide battery shop, ask anyone in chandni about exide shop and they'll show the way.

I know MD Comp and the Exide shop, I think I will find it easily. Haven't gone there since ages. One question, how's the shop as an assembler?

@digibrush- Great buy, 12x optical is great, Congrats. What's the Price?

@tkin- Ahh, nice one.

@IronCruz- Congrats on EP630. It's a damn great earpiece for it's price. My friend steal mine :lol:

Purchased APC Back UPS BR1100 CI-IN @ Rs.4200(+VAT) and two CM R4 Green Rs.500(+VAT) each, from Vedant Computer Sales.

The price is already stated.

Thanks Skud.
It is 12.6k for Camera, 4gb memory card, camera case and battery(2XAA Alkaline batteries)+charger.

@Sid_gamer, Thanks.

And have you inquired the price of other models like 650VA or 800VA? I am planning to buy one.

tkin

Back to school!!
I know MD Comp and the Exide shop, I think I will find it easily. Haven't gone there since ages. One question, how's the shop as an assembler?

And have you inquired the price of other models like 650VA or 800VA? I am planning to buy one.
No idea about assembling, I always assemble myself so that I can't tell, but the shop is huge and very detailed, payment process is a hassle though, you need to pay the bill, take delivery, get the delivery signed and then you get to leave with the product.

PS: I bought an APC 650va UPS for 2.75k+tax a few months back, so expect it around 2.6-2.8k(from vedant)

The fans look great, I'm using red ones(bloodrage FTW), they carry 1 year warranty as said by md comp guys. Also MD comp sells them for 499/- total, thought you should know this.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
No idea about assembling, I always assemble myself so that I can't tell, but the shop is huge and very detailed, payment process is a hassle though, you need to pay the bill, take delivery, get the delivery signed and then you get to leave with the product.

PS: I bought an APC 650va UPS for 2.75k+tax a few months back, so expect it around 2.6-2.8k(from vedant)

The fans look great, I'm using red ones(bloodrage FTW), they carry 1 year warranty as said by md comp guys. Also MD comp sells them for 499/- total, thought you should know this.

OK, I can recall the shop. Bought an external hard disk 2 years ago. Just that delivery process...

APC 650VA price is 400-500 bucks lower than Patna. Check the rig of my sig. Do you think 650VA would be sufficient? Add another GFX card as future expansion.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ok, got it :)

If that question addressed to me, then NO, I haven't asked them, when they said 800VA isn't available I just went to 1KVA.
BTW- Everyone should know this,
This same UPS, APC BR1100 is Priced at Rs.5900+VAT at Technocrat :)
Wow its looks awesome BTW. what cabinet are you using?
Yea, it's not looking bad. It's a 690II +
Thanks, but I was seeing that the Fans ain't spinning at 2000 RPM as stated in specs. Not even at load! Any idea why :!:

Here, the CPUFAN0
*img853.imageshack.us/img853/1995/cpuhw.jpg

That AUXFAN0 is the one which I got with my Hyper 212+, am using it as an exhaust above Cooler now, don't know if it's right or not!

tkin

Back to school!!
If that question addressed to me, then NO, I haven't asked them, when they said 800VA isn't available I just went to 1KVA.
BTW- Everyone should know this,
This same UPS, APC BR1100 is Priced at Rs.5900+VAT at Technocrat :)

Yea, it's not looking bad. It's a 690II +

Thanks, but I was seeing that the Fans ain't spinning at 2000 RPM as stated in specs. Not even at load! Any idea why :!:

Here, the CPUFAN0
*img853.imageshack.us/img853/1995/cpuhw.jpg

That AUXFAN0 is the one which I got with my Hyper 212+, am using it as an exhaust above Cooler now, don't know if it's right or not!
Disable CPU quiet fan control or something like that from Bios.
Maybe the cooler is blocking it, in my case the fan at back never seems to spin above 1800rpm due to the rear grill blocking airflow.

OK, I can recall the shop. Bought an external hard disk 2 years ago. Just that delivery process...

APC 650VA price is 400-500 bucks lower than Patna. Check the rig of my sig. Do you think 650VA would be sufficient? Add another GFX card as future expansion.
No, in your case I suggest 1.1kva as your dual gpu system(soon to be) and 950 will strain the ups much.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Maybe the cooler is blocking it, in my case the fan at back never seems to spin above 1800rpm due to the rear grill blocking airflow.

All Disabled, look at this, CPU Fan speed and NB Fan speed are the Cooler Front (Pull) and Back (Push) fans, the Push one is higher in my case :lol:, and the Power fan is the stock Hyper one, I think I should replace that with the Cooler LED Pull one.

*img21.imageshack.us/img21/6889/photo0248dk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

digibrush

digitalpainter
@digibrush
From which shop? I am planning to buy a camera soon.

And post some pics.

Shop name: Chowringee Studio.
12, Chowringee Road.

@digibrush- Great buy, 12x optical is great, Congrats. What's the Price?
Thanks.
Price:12.6k

Congrats for your purchase too. :)
I also purchased 2 blue led CM fans from Classic Computer, each Rs. 490 complete, few weeks ago.

Few pics of my digicam...
*img846.imageshack.us/img846/4691/img2442.jpg

*img641.imageshack.us/img641/4471/img2443j.jpg

*img156.imageshack.us/img156/5686/img2447ki.jpg

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/3639/img2448qp.jpg

*img858.imageshack.us/img858/9955/img2451a.jpg

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well guys, my latest purchase is CM 690 II Advanced Cabinet. I got it @ 5.5K all from Bhubaneswar. The cabinet is great and the build quality...full metal with Mesh design, all the mesh design and slots are covered with dust filter...this baby weights 10 KG. was busy to fit my 890GXM-G65, 1090T, XMS3 an the Corsiar TX 850 inside it and doing the cable management.
Now the everything is done. Pics are coming soon

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just noticed adexmart is selling the SX130 IS at Rs 11390/- whereas the same is Rs 11436/- at Flipkart. It seems like cameras are cheaper online. Both comes with 4Gb card, charger and pouch. Adexmart is giving 1year warranty whereas Flipkart is giving 2 years.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Cilus- Congrats mate. Nice one :)

@digibrush- I just found my old bill of S5IS, it was 19k in 2008, had 12x optical but it was 8mp, so considering that your one is awesome, and superb pricing, but that had a classy swivel LCD :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

No, in your case I suggest 1.1kva as your dual gpu system(soon to be) and 950 will strain the ups much.

Only problem is that I have to carry it to Patna from Kolkata and the 1.1kva is a monster weighing 13.5KG!!! :(

digibrush

digitalpainter
Just noticed adexmart is selling the SX130 IS at Rs 11390/- whereas the same is Rs 11436/- at Flipkart. It seems like cameras are cheaper online. Both comes with 4Gb card, charger and pouch. Adexmart is giving 1year warranty whereas Flipkart is giving 2 years.

:oops:I don't have any experience of online purchase.

In purchasing a new camera, i am always carefully compare(physically) to other available brands(within my budget) like coolpix, cybershot and finepix.
And finally chose that one. :)

@Cilus- Congrats mate. Nice one :)

@digibrush- I just found my old bill of S5IS, it was 19k in 2008, had 12x optical but it was 8mp, so considering that your one is awesome, and superb pricing, but that had a classy swivel LCD :)

megapixel is not a big issue, it is only the size of the image. So your old one also great with 12x optical zoom.:)

And yes you remind my 2nd one, Powershot A610, which i purchased in 2005
with 17.5k, only 5 mp with 4x optical zoom. It was a great camera.

My 1st one was Powershot A310, 3.1 megapixel.

@Cilus-Congrats and nice buy.
@digibrush-Congrats

Thanks NIGHTMARE.

@Cilus, @digibrush-Congrats to both of you.

Thank you.

I think you are a great fan of Tenida. Is this the pic of your avatar taken from Tenida samagra?
I hope you also like Ghanada.

@bajaj151 Congrats.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ Yes i am fan of Ghanada also...i have compleate collection collection of Ghanada

Yes this pics is from Tenida Samagra..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
:oops:I don't have any experience of online purchase.

In purchasing a new camera, i am always carefully compare(physically) to other available brands(within my budget) like coolpix, cybershot and finepix.
And finally chose that one. :).

yeah that's true. physical verification is necessary in certain purchases like camera. let's see i am planning to buy one cam. i will check at the shops. if the prices are significantly different will order online.

Bought Logitech MX518 - Rs 1365

Congrats!!!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally give up. Can't bring a UPS from Kolkata to Patna. Instead purchased a Microtek 800VA 2 battery double power+ UPS @ 2500/- including VAT.

Top Bottom