Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
@anarchy
Awesome rig man...Congrats for the Brag PC..

@asingh
Amazing screen bro...The A.C.Ryan media Player is a nice addition ...:)

@skud
Congrats for the card man...

@digibrush
great purchase pro..

@tkin
I wish u a clean rig..Great purchase...:p
Thanks, the clean rig looks so nice, its looks as good as new.

@tkin Congrats.4k is not a big amount for vacuum cleaner and what is RPM and watt of motor ?
Its a 800watt motor generating 18.5kpascals of vacuum, not too much but perfect for pcs(due to small and fragile mobo components like capacitors etc).
*www.eurekaforbes.com/vacuum-cleaners/euroclean-bravo.aspx

We also have another with 1400watt motor, overkill for the pc, also its god damn heavy and too large to use effectively to clean the cabinet, I have to take the cabinet to the balcony with that, with this smaller one however I can clean it inside my room.

@Sid_gamer
Thanks man...

@tkin
Congrats. I have one smaller and cheaper than yours and I guess more lighter but it cleans very well. Really very helpful along with some paint brushes to keep my PC clean.
Which model do you have?

Also, my Samsung dvdrw just kicked the bucket today, so went out and purchased this:
*www.zapsonline.com/50459-37485-large/asus-drw-24b3st-24x-sata-black-with-e-hammer-frdw-a24s.jpg

ASUS DRW-24B3ST DVDRW @ 1050/-+tax
I know, its a bit pricey(lg and samsung cost 900/- each) but this was boxed product(lg and samsung gives oem), also if new-egg review is anything to go by, ASUS makes the best dvd writers at this time.

PS: I've replaced 3 LG and 2 Samsung writers till today and I'm tired of those companies, lets see how asus fairs.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Asus Dvdrw are very good.I am using since 2007 without any problem.My dvd rw also comes with boxed pack. It cost me around Rs 1650 its lightscribe enabled.

tkin

Back to school!!
Asus Dvdrw are very good.I am using since 2007 without any problem.My dvd rw also comes with boxed pack. It cost me around Rs 1650 its lightscribe enabled.
Tenida fan, are we? :mrgreen:
Maybe I should put "Pudichherri" in my sig.

PS: Do you get lightscribe discs here? Also google for a feature called Labeltag, it burns a label on the disc's data surface itself, its a new technology and looks awesome, people at club myce says my asus drive can be flashed to a liteon firmware to use this feature(same oem), ASUS FTW.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yes i love Tenida series a lot.....Narayan Gandhopadhay is great.
No i haven't found any lightscibe disk.. :(
I think now lightscibe disk comes with ASUS DVDRW Lightscribe.
Yes the technology is great.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, its two yaks, not three.

BTW: Remember the book "Storia de megora...." by Siliny Kamucci.

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok.
No i haven't read that book
Its not a real book, tenida read it in one story.

Better to get back on topic before mod comes rushing in.

Forgot to mention, I also bought two SATA data cables(Amphenol) for 10/- each from eastern logica infoway, seems a lot cheaper than last time when Velocity Computers(a store run by a total b@st@rd) charged 40/- each for two such cables, also they were cables given free with mobos.

PS: To all kolkataans, buy cables from Eastern Logica Infoway, they charge a lot less for cables than any other stores, they charge for 10/- for most cables(SATA, data, power etc)

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Forgot to mention, I also bought two SATA data cables(Amphenol) for 10/- each from eastern logica infoway, seems a lot cheaper than last time when Velocity Computers(a store run by a total b@st@rd) charged 40/- each for two such cables, also they were cables given free with mobos.

PS: To all kolkataans, buy cables from Eastern Logica Infoway, they charge a lot less for cables than any other stores, they charge for 10/- for most cables(SATA, data, power etc)

That's great news.:mrgreen:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Where is the shop situated?

tkin

Back to school!!
Where is the shop situated?
If you know where MD Comp is then you can find this shop easily, its located on the right side of the entrance to the lane in which md comps is located, basically you need to start going towards GPO via GC Avenue from CR and GC avenue crossing and the shop will be on your left side after crossing the MD comp's lane.

PS: its right beside the exide battery shop, ask anyone in chandni about exide shop and they'll show the way.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@digibrush- Great buy, 12x optical is great, Congrats. What's the Price?

@tkin- Ahh, nice one.

@IronCruz- Congrats on EP630. It's a damn great earpiece for it's price. My friend steal mine :lol:

Purchased APC Back UPS BR1100 CI-IN @ Rs.4200(+VAT) and two CM R4 Green Rs.500(+VAT) each, from Vedant Computer Sales.

I like Green, and it's doing nice too, 5-6°C temperature drop, and finally my parents are happy as it's not that NOISY :lol:

*img852.imageshack.us/img852/7792/photo0238t.jpg *img820.imageshack.us/img820/2238/photo0242g.jpg *img146.imageshack.us/img146/5160/photo0243v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Top Bottom