Post your latest Purchase

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
That CPU has a high Mx. 10.5. Get a Hyper 212 and it will easily rock to 4.0. I had it running at that for almost a year. And since you are on 1080pi with the CPU OC'ed most of the Bottle neck will vanish.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^
That CPU has a high Mx. 10.5. Get a Hyper 212 and it will easily rock to 4.0. I had it running at that for almost a year. And since you are on 1080pi with the CPU OC'ed most of the Bottle neck will vanish.

One problem is that my RAM is DDR2 800 CL6. These are kingston half-height RAMs. I had successfully OCed to 3.5 GHz on stock cooling without any voltage change, but Windows 7 keep crashing. Can you tell me the settings that I should use?

Talking about coolers planning to get a H60 once it is out in Indian Market.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Ordered
ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Direct Cu II 1 GB --> 13700 + Shipping = 14000/-

Cant get HD 6950 2gb because of the Linux usage !

Also after very long time i m going to sit in computer ! going to be regular to forum !

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ordered
ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Direct Cu II 1 GB --> 13700 + Shipping = 14000/-

Cant get HD 6950 2gb because of the Linux usage !

Also after very long time i m going to sit in computer ! going to be regular to forum !

Congrats!!! The pricing is really cool.

digibrush

digitalpainter
Purchased Powershot SX130is yesterday.
12 MP with 12x optical zoom.
It has full manual control(focus, aperture,shutter speed, iso setting) with shutter speed that descended to 15 seconds :).

tkin

Back to school!!
Got an Euroclean Bravo vacuum cleaner for my PC @ 4k

*www.agrafloristshop.com/productimages/ELCNUNVC108_big.jpg

The larger vacuum cleaner we have is very powerful, the blower rattled the components inside the case, this small one is very suitable for pc, yesterday cleaned my pc and ran orthos prime for an hour, temps never crossed 55c(stock cooler)

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@anarchy
Awesome rig man...Congrats for the Brag PC..

@asingh
Amazing screen bro...The A.C.Ryan media Player is a nice addition ...:)

@skud
Congrats for the card man...

@digibrush
great purchase pro..

@tkin
I wish u a clean rig..Great purchase...:p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Sid_gamer
Thanks man...

@tkin
Congrats. I have one smaller and cheaper than yours and I guess more lighter but it cleans very well. Really very helpful along with some paint brushes to keep my PC clean.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@digibrush
From which shop? I am planning to buy a camera soon.

And post some pics.

Top Bottom