Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The Inheritance Cycle is a series of four novels. The fourth not yet released, however.

1. Eragon <--You may've heard of this. The movie sucks but the book doesn't.
2. Eldest
3. Brisingr
4. *unreleased*

Author: Christopher Paolini

So you're a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings freak??? Like me?? :D:D

Thanks for that info.Yes in flipkart.com the series of The Inheritance Cycle cost Rs 1417 Here's the link Flipkart.com: The Inheritance Cycle: Christopher Paolini (9780375872037)

Yes i love Harry Potter and Lords of the Ring but i love the most such as Tenida by Narayan Gandhopadhay and Feluda by Satyajit Ray and Novels by R.K Narayan.You can called me Tenida's and Feluda's fan completely

Ok...great movie....:D and one more movie coming by Sandip Ray.BTW. Do you watched Bhomkesh Bakshi by Anjan Dutta it also a great movie pictorise Calcutta of 1960.

Byomkesh Bakshi I think it is called. :D
I haven't watched it. Dad is itching to buy it, however. Well, when we go to Kolkata next, he'll buy it surely.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
P.S. Are we getting off-topic here? How long will it be until ico bans me?

Did ico banned u before? :))

I think we should open a thread in chit-chat titled 'Off-Topic'...
so dat everybody will have the freedom to talk off-topic there :lol:

Do you watched Bhomkesh Bakshi by Anjan Dutta it also a great movie pictorise Calcutta of 1960.

I also liked it too....a gr8 detective :cool:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Flipkart is really great.. I've ordered around 10 books from the site.. btw.. got my Sony VAIO YB series with AMD Fusion yesterday It was ordered from Flipkart too. Pics will be uploaded soon.

3D Mark 06 score posted in the 3D Mark thread..

abhidev

Human Spambot
Flipkart is really great.. I've ordered around 10 books from the site.. btw.. got my Sony VAIO YB series with AMD Fusion yesterday It was ordered from Flipkart too. Pics will be uploaded soon.

3D Mark 06 score posted in the 3D Mark thread..

Hey how much did your amd fusion vaio cost?? well congrats!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nikon D7000 @74k
*i.imgur.com/sSW49.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GPhbN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XdKDX.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YNVoJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/PInHi.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom