Post your latest Purchase

lordirecto

In the zone
Lg led lcd tv

Here is my recent purchase, LG LE5500 32" LED LCD TV.

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010709.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010713.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010714.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010715.jpg

I was not able to shoot much because of lighting and room arrangement restrictions. Also moving the TV scares me as it very unstable.

I would like to know what kind of table is to be preferred for LCD TVs, though the table it is on now is also a new one.

Screen Size: 32"
Original Price: 53,490/-
Cricket offer price: 46,450/-
Additional Components: Blu-ray player, HDMI cable, Tata DTH, 2 Hindi movies. (They call it free, but they have billed the components)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats!!! That TV looks damn sexy. The price I think is very good. Are you thinking of wall-mounting the unit???

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Now in pocket San Francisco aka ZTE blade aka Dell XCD 35.

*i.imgur.com/G3DRI.jpg*i.imgur.com/ZM351.jpg*i.imgur.com/XBZHk.jpg*i.imgur.com/X9jb5.jpg*i.imgur.com/PUPOt.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Nightmare- Congrats mate. Nice one. Why there is a San Francisco logo instead of Dell?
@lord- Congrats. Good choice. Nice TV. How are the 1080's looking? :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Faun

That's one Fine piece of Tech Purchase.... Congrats...
Please take some good Nature Photos and post or PM me...whenever you are free.. :)
Thanks, here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/118227-photography-thread-109.html#post1360746

Awesome camera... would love to see some stunners taken from that
Thanks, here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/118227-photography-thread-109.html#post1360746

Methinks photographs depend upon Camera holder's skills too.

@Faun how much did the D7000 cost?
74k.

S_V

In the zone
Don't Worry ,, Kaspersky is crap though it's one of the best Anti-Virus Soft... It slows down your processes very much and takes control of the entire system....

McAfee is very good now... It's fast and very secure....

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have used Kaspersky internet security since 4 years.But recently KAS IS 2011 version virus database refuse to update. I have reinstall the software but no success. So i downloaded trial version of Norton Internet Security 2011.Believe me it found 6 virus. .Its light on the system and scanned whole system very fast.

Kasperky is too slow and total scan of system takes longer time and virus detection level is also not good.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Got my Delta's from Mediahome finally. Price 349*2+ free shipping :)

*img688.imageshack.us/img688/7850/photo0224w.jpg *img97.imageshack.us/img97/7791/photo0226i.jpg *img156.imageshack.us/img156/8430/photo0227a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lordirecto

In the zone
@Skud & ithehappy: Thanks!
Yes, I want to wall mount it. But the limitations of my living room is not allowing me to.

The 1080s are perfect. It is so vivid that once I start playing a movie, I cannot stop watching at all!!

Top Bottom