ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
STOP UPLOADING TO IMAGESHACK, WE CAN'T SEE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT LOGIN

Try imgur, tinypic, photobucket.

vinayan

Broken In
Congrats Vinayan!!! Very good purchase. Assembling yourself is probably the most satisfying experience in building a PC. Congrats again!!!

One question, are you planning to OC it?
I have never tried OCing thought the concept has intrigued me..my MSI motherboard manual has instructions on how to do it..but i will postpone it for some time later?..thanks for comments..assembling a PC definitely is the greatest feeling as you said..

Skud-How much OC do u think i can achieve with my config?

As i committed, please find the photos

great GFX card... Great pics.... Congrats!!

vwad

In the zone
I wandered the whole universe in search of this thread. :banghead: finally to get it here. :p

Bought New Avermedia Super 009 TV Tuner Card. Has RF input for cable and FM and Composite Red Yellow White Jacks for Video, Audio Left & Audio Right Inputs.

Great news is that it records from TATA SKY Plus STB through Composite Connection, unlike my older Tuner Pixelview Play TV Pro.

Bought it from Sujata Computers Pvt. Ltd., Nal Stop, Karve Road, Pune for Rs. 1,350 inclusive of 5% VAT i.e. Sales Tax.

You got it finally?? Nice purchase, hook it up to the pc and DO NOT install powerchute, damn software is buggy as hell, windows can take care of auto shutoff for you.

No wonder :lol:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have never tried OCing thought the concept has intrigued me..my MSI motherboard manual has instructions on how to do it..but i will postpone it for some time later?..thanks for comments..assembling a PC definitely is the greatest feeling as you said..

Skud-How much OC do u think i can achieve with my config?

Your proccy can hit 3.5 GHz without much of a problem. But then OC speeds are not guaranteed. Search the net, do some research, take help of the experienced users here and proceed with utmost caution and in small steps. I haven't done much OC on my system so far. Never really felt the need. But yeah it was fun.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
got LG Optimus One yesterday for 11.2k locally & got a Reebok t-shirt free.

heres a few pics:

*i52.tinypic.com/t9eii1.jpg

*i56.tinypic.com/mrv9qd.jpg

*i55.tinypic.com/1zp3xhh.jpg

Motorola Rokr E6e vs LG Optimus One P500. the former mobile is rugged (washed under tap water many times) but the condition looks pretty bad. bad screen & bad battery life forced me to go for a new mobile.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

heres a few pics:

Motorola Rokr E6e vs LG Optimus One P500. the former mobile is rugged (washed under tap water many times) but the condition looks pretty bad. bad screen & bad battery life forced me to go for a new mobile.

congrats:grin: great phone :grin:

blackbird

Journeyman
Lamigton guys are very very irritating.
I am not a pro but i have a opinion and pov of mine.
PURCHASED
Asus M4A78LT-M LE - 2800
AMD Athlon II X2 255 - 3100 (he was giving me this at 2950 but without vat stupid as i see)
Inquired above config in many shops and the range was
5700 - 5900 (i think 5700 was for non vat)

Logitech MK200 MM Keyb+optical mouse - 620

Now the above was ranging 610 - 650
Creative A35 2.0 - 390
Oh this item was actually was my fighting issue... because 390 - 450 (everywhere it is 390 and some one is giving me at 450

there are few problems through because of which i didn't purchase further...
I actually got qutation for 8-10 shops (yes time consuming..) for all items.

DIDN'T PURCHASED YET (but rates are confirmed)
Hard disk - 1700 (cheapest quote i got 1625 ) Segate .12 500gb
Ram (corsair 2gb ddr3 1333mhz) - 1200 and also some where (cheapest quote i got 990..)
Bijli oh that best myth on forums that 1100 you will get Bijli without smps. And believe me last time i tried it failed (dec 2010) now i tried it failed....
Actually
Bijli without smps - 1300 (it is also having a lot of availability issues. even on itwares shop which is elouge he was giving me cm-310) cheapest quote i got 1250.
Now even if u want a good (standard and stupid smps) than xtech 550w- Rs.450 - 550

sony 24x box pack (not oem) - 940 somewhere 1k remember to see the link
Sony Launches 24X DVD Writer in India
Lg 24x was 800.
Avoid OEM OF SONY it is old stock now. i would say avoid 22x range.

Logitech MK100 normal Keyb+ mouse - 540 - 550
CM Elite 310 - 1550 (just got it from itwares shop) it must be 1500
FSP SAGA II 350w - 1800 - 1850 (most of the shops) i was like o_O
FSP SAGA II 400w - 1900-2100 (including itwares) i was like o_O

Few extra quotes
china MP3 clip (memory card) - 200 (ipod shuffle replica)
china MP3 clip which display song title (little long) (memory card) - 450 (u can get at 375)
Senhiser PMX60 - 450 (head phone)
Soundmagic pl 30 - 900-950 (ear plug)

P.S : The guy at ITWARES was nice but most of the items where unavailable with him.

Guys i have to buy the remaining things can u guys tell me or refer me a good lamigton dealer/retailer who will give good quote no need for a lot of bargain. Also who is genuine in billing matters at least.

vwad

In the zone

heres a few pics:

Great Buy Dude......... Congrats :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

heres a few pics:

Congrats Sam. Great phone & is definitely feature rich.

What apps are you planning to install?

Top Bottom