Now the system!!

*i51.tinypic.com/fw7s4w.jpg

*i53.tinypic.com/2yyxrt2.jpg

*i52.tinypic.com/iyeyj6.jpg

*i55.tinypic.com/euiv0w.jpg

Killer Machine :clap2:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
wow thunderdragon briilliant ,what is that cabinet and whic proccy you have?

i the happy i7 960 has come down to i7 950 price will you upgrade?

@ sam my mobo has only 4 pin socket thats all now iam skeptical about adding a good video card. where can i get a solid lga 775 board with 8 socket. this is eps 12 connection right? and my monitor is a 14 inch crt so to upgrade my display i need a card.

should i stall the monitor till sandy bridge e as well ,man i so wish it comes early.or maybe if bulldozer shines in april ill join the re team :D

i am not planning to go over board with this system for the card coz my i want to make a new rig from scratch. so i think 6870 region is more than enuf.

Piyush

Lanaya
kha baat karat ho piyush baba , gurpreet ji :evil:ne kuch nahi bolte when every time u visit there as ask for the price quotation for a new GPu nd a 27 " LCD(Apple cenima Display) :mrgreen:

i havent told him yet about my tft
he'll kick me out of his shop
:lol:

@thunderdragon
awesome stuff there bro
congrats

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@thunder
congrats. awesome. and welcome back. :)

@baba
world will end in 2012. be faaast :-D

@aby
eps12v is for cpu only. dont worry. for graphics card you have pcie connectors and some power from slot.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
but didnt sorceror sir say 8 pin phse design mobos should be prefered. i am feeling i may have to get a new mobo to ensure other components safety.

any good lga 775 mobos for e7500 that you can suggest?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Aby he meant we need to buy good quality mobos that have quality mosfets and all and isnt be necessary a 8phase design. Dont get to the belief that higher the phase the better. We need quality of design. A quality 4phase will be better than a rubbishly designed 8phase. And that was for powering the processor. NOT GRAPHIC CARD. Ur current procy is if running happily just plonk in a gpu. And dont spend on jaurrasic parts.

clmlbx

Technomancer
I bought seagate 500gb Go Flex model with usb 2.0 adapter but with upgrade possible to usb 3.0 @ Rs 2900..

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@jas great thanks for the clarification , ok my kb's shift keys arent working ,could you suggest me a new one which is worth its price. or can the keys be fixed?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
aby currently i am gathering info on gaming headsets :-D after that rats:-D and then keyboards. you should start a new thread :-D

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Bought Alienware M15x...
Intel i7 1.73 Ghz
8GB DDR 1333MHz Ram
500 Sata 7200 HDD
1.5GB Gforce 460M
9 Cell Battery
4yrs International Warranty...

Total cost in US including tax 2400USD...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Congrats mate. Thats a superb purchase.

Post some good pics here buddy. We all want to see how it looks.