Post your latest Purchase

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@ithehappy Thanks dude...It was my bro who got most of the stuff(the cameras, headphone and external) for me...

@funkysaurav the pics are still there...Reload the page and u'll see and I have also posted the link to my album on imageshack.us ... Here it is again
ImageShack Album - 16 images

@vicky thanks.

S_V

In the zone
@desai_amogh

Nice Rig.... Pictures are always welcome from anyone to see what exactly we got.....

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
@ithehappy Thanks dude...It was my bro who got most of the stuff(the cameras, headphone and external) for me...

@funkysaurav the pics are still there...Reload the page and u'll see and I have also posted the link to my album on imageshack.us ... Here it is again

@vicky thanks.
nope still frogs in ice and ""domain unregistered" message:D
even your album link shows frogs
when the pictures are enlarged
must be some glitch

i can see the pics in thumbnail views though

desai_amogh

In the zone
^^^^.. Yeah.. thx guys.. this wudnt have been possible without you guy's help !! TDF has helped me big time on this.. and guys like Sam.shab, Jaskanvar singh, Desiibond..etc are worth mentioning !!

desai_amogh

In the zone
Use picasa for these.. u can keep photos private to only those who got links... n for forum postings u can keep settings to what resolution u wanna post them.. i keep it to 800x.. no other hosting gave me tht kinda setting with mulitple uploads.. n keep them private..and change resolution for forum posting keeping the original intact...

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Congrats amogh. Mobo is nice...

he he.. thx for the cabby n HDD bro..

@ desai_amogh

Congrats mate. Nice build. Which gpu are you planning down the line?

thx buddy.. im not into gaming much ('at all', rather).. so the on board gpu is more than enough for me for the normal movies or image editing... etc..

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@S_V: i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|6TB

what u use your system for?
& whats the total cost of full system?

S_V

In the zone
@KaranTh85

I use system for everything... Like Heavy Gaming, Encoding Videos (DivX converter, VirtualDub with addon tools), Compressions (rar especially,serious compressions with huge data), my Fav Part is Watching HD 1080p Movies in my Creative THX 7.1 speakers at vol.60%-90%. Sometimes Benchmark contests in online..

Rs--> Bought in India
$--->Bought in USA

i7 950 (4 GHZ @ 1.24V) Rs. 14100/-
Asus P6X58D-E mobo X58 CHIPSET Rs. 15150/-
Corsair Dominators 6GB (2GBx3) 1600mhz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.65v Rs. 9200/-
Corsair Dominators 6GB CMP (2GBx3) 1600mhz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.65v @ 160$
Corsair H70 Hydro Liquid Cooling (push/pull with CM R4 90CFM,GreenLED) Rs. 6200/-
Corsair HX850 Watts Rs. 9100/-
Corsair Obsidian Series 800D - Rs.. 16500/- (First and only Customer in South India according to Corsair :) )
EVGA Nvidia GTX 470 US$ 299 @13,527/-
Zotac Nvidia GTX 470 @ 14.400 /-
Viewsonic VX2433W FULL HD ENTHUSIAST 24" Display Rs.16000 /- (Year 2009 )
Creative X-Fi Titanium -- $79
Creative S750 Gigaworks 7.1 THX speakers Rs. 29.000/- (year 2009)
Logisys Cold Cathode Each Kit @ 350/-Rs
Seagate 2x 1TB @ 2700 = 5400
WD 2 x 1TB @ 4200 = 8400
Seagate 2 x 500GB @ 1750x2 RAID 0 OS DRIVE
1 TB seagate External Passbook @ 3850/-
Seagate 500GB Portable (Gift)
Seagate 500GB external HDD @ 7500 (year 2007)
HP 1260 DVD writer @ 950
Sony DRU 880S @ 950

Corsair Airflow Fan for Triple channel Kits US$24 @ 1080/-
NZXT Sentry 2 Fan controller US$ 22 @ 1000Rs
NZXT Sleeving Cables (8 pin CPU, 24PIN ATX, 6 PIN x2 GPU) Kit @US$24

Overall this is it.....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/New.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/New1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
@sv
i am drooooling on your Corsair Obsidian 800D :D
you may even be among the first in India :)
Great Cabby that is

one word- Gentle Giant
^^
p.s.
i think i forgot to count
all the drooling has addled my brains :ashamed:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ S_V

Wow mate. Thats a killer rig. Any future gpu upgrades?

That nvidia physx logo is.... Amazing. Really it seems your system is making some statement there. Where did you get that from?

S_V

In the zone
@ S_V
that looks like a GIANT!!! Nice, drool-worthy system.

Thanks mate.. No wonder you drool... Because everyday i get CORgasm looking at that... ;)

@S_V: buddy dats a kick-a$$ config :punch:

almost 2lacs :hyper::cryeyesout:
Thanks Karan... Yeah.. it's totally 2 Lacs... Now i am scratching my Head like.. What have I Done? :duh2:

@sv
you may even be among the first in India :)

If that is the case.... I am like :shock:

@ S_V

Wow mate. Thats a killer rig. Any future gpu upgrades?

NONE for now.. I am waiting for IVY Bridge along with GTX 595 SLI if it is there.

That nvidia physx logo is.... Amazing. Really it seems your system is making some statement there. Where did you get that from?

That's my Own idea and little time with Huge Patience.....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/2-1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/1-3.jpg

For info... my friend Sai Baba is monitoring my activities ... :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ S_V

Thats great buddy. But i suggest you to wait for nvidia kepler instead of gtx 595. Its the successor of fermi and gonna launch in Q4 2011.

Did you cut that nvidia physx logo from your gpu cardboard case?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks Karan... Yeah.. it's totally 2 Lacs... Now i am scratching my Head like.. What have I Done? :duh2:

hehe..u have been since Dec2010...& today i noticed ur config...& c
so many users r congratulating u.:razz:

NONE for now.. I am waiting for IVY Bridge along with GTX 595 SLI if it is there.
Whaaaaat still hungry for another upgrade......:shock::shock::shock:

For info... my friend Sai Baba is monitoring my activities ... :)
u mean GOD Sai Baba....:meditate:

S_V

In the zone
@KaranTh85

Actually you are late ,my friend... Thinkdigit already congratulated in this same thread long time back since HAF X ...

@vickybat
I borrowed Sticker printer which they use for Bike numbers and I designed Few logos(soon others will be up)... Then i sticked those logo to my door... If observed clearly "y" is different than in original PhysX logo... I just couldn't get that right... Damn i hate Y now...

Top Bottom