Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Just ordered Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Gaming Laser mouse from ebay @ Rs.2940/=:mrgreen:
Will post the pics once received...

*images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/productgalleries/gamingzap/saitek/saitek-cyborg-rat-5.jpg
Nice purchase, looks like the freaking batmobile.
Did you buy from ebay India?? Can you give the link? My friend is looking for this mouse for some time, the best I can get is 5k.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin.....congrats bro............ what are those weight like things in the box....?

@static_x............congrats thats really awesome.
Weight Cylinders can be used to change the weight of my mouse, most gaming mouse above 60$ has this feature(the cyborg Rat 5/6/7) has this feature as well.

tkin

Back to school!!
Purchased Corsair 2x2gb ddr3 1333 @ Rs1050x2+4%.
That cheap?? I still remember the day I paid 4k for my 512MB DDR2, ah.....
memories.......
On a side note nice purchase, DDR3 atm is cheaper than DDR2 was at its cheapest, perfect time to get a new computer.

digibrush

digitalpainter
tkin;1321529]That cheap?? I still remember the day I paid 4k for my 512MB DDR2, ah.....
memories.......

I also remember the day I paid 4k for 64mb SDRAM...

Yes, that was my first pc...still running with 128mb ram and 10.2gb hdd.

Thanks!:)

hey nice purchase

from where??

thanks mastercool.
I puchased it from MD Computers.

digibrush

digitalpainter
And its not a bad idea to starting a Thread : Whats your first personal computer?
:)
I don't know it already exist or not.

vizkid2005

In the zone
Please see and help me guys

Im in deep **** !!!
See the description in the video and comment there itself ...

Sorry for wrong section but guys IM PANICING !!!!

That cheap?? I still remember the day I paid 4k for my 512MB DDR2, ah.....
memories.......
On a side note nice purchase, DDR3 atm is cheaper than DDR2 was at its cheapest, perfect time to get a new computer.

yeah I know how it feels , when I paid 3950/- 512 ddr400 way back and then ddr II started ruling and needed ram upgrade , so another 512 ddr 400 for 3750/-......................:sad: now for that cost we are getting ddr 3 6gb kit.............lol

Chimu

Right off the assembly line
Finally bought HD5670 1 gb (they did not have 512 one) from lamington for 6k. Thanks guyz for the advice.
Though i had an incident while installing. After i installed the card and the drivers it worked well till 2 restarts after which computer crashed and on restarting saw bios was gone too. Called a friend of mine who reseted the bios and thankfully its working fine for the last 2 days.
I got a doubt that i got the driver version 12-120(8.771) in cd. should i upgrade to the latest version or it is not necessary?
Thanks anyways! Bye.

Top Bottom