Post your latest Purchase

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thanks guys. yes. feeling lot lot (want to keep on typing lot till my fingers bleed) better with Android. the social network integration is awesome. just awesome. And am cursing myself why I was holding on to Symbian (understood how stale Symbian has become now) for so long!

Phone is available at vikas telecom, Koramangala, Bangalore for 24k. comes with 1yr warranty.

Exploring the UI etc. should be able to write up a review in two weeks time.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
^^^ thats great buy. I was considering this phone but went for B7610 Omnia pro because of the hardware keyboard and radio additions...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^ thats great buy. I was considering this phone but went for B7610 Omnia pro because of the hardware keyboard and radio additions...
yes. B7610 Pro is a terrific phone. I would've gone for it too but Android integration with Google's product and the design of Legend that made me go for Legend :0

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
yes. B7610 Pro is a terrific phone. I would've gone for it too but Android integration with Google's product and the design of Legend that made me go for Legend :0

ya i am looking forward to install Android on my B7610 Windows Mobile as well... Lets see how i screw up :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ya i am looking forward to install Android on my B7610 Windows Mobile as well... Lets see how i screw up :D

haha. Do make sure that you know how to put winmo back on the phone before playing football with it :) And best of luck. Am too lazy/sceptic right now to do these moddings. hell, am using unmodded iphone OS on my ipod touch for months!

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
haha. Do make sure that you know how to put winmo back on the phone before playing football with it :) And best of luck. Am too lazy/sceptic right now to do these moddings. hell, am using unmodded iphone OS on my ipod touch for months!

yes yes... those things are done... thats why am going for the tougher path now

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Purchased SONY MDR-E11LP earphones for Rs 400.They sound pretty good on my nokia 5130 xpressmusic.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Purchased one Canon PIXMA MP648 Photoprinter (AiO): Rs. 15,704/- including VAT from Vedant Computers, Chandni Chawk, Kolkata.

*img.techpowerup.org/100509/PIXMAMP%20648.jpg*img.techpowerup.org/100509/PIXMAMP%20648.jpg*img.techpowerup.org/100509/PIXMA MP 648.jpg
*img.techpowerup.org/100509/PIXMAMP%20648.jpg

Last edited:

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Yesterday bought

intel i5-650 + DH55 @ 15400
Samsung 20" lcd @6850
500 gb hdd WD @ 2050

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

dude what is the price of GTS 250 1gb ?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

:lol:

Hye guys dudes folks tell me one thing...

I heared a lot from u r side that go for Branded PSUs (corsair,taggan,CM, etc etc etc etc) :twisted:

As i live in jalandhar (Punjab) only intex, Zebronics, iball, frontech, likewise available @ more than 500 Rs.

(Same situation with cabbies)

The branded ones are 2k+.

:!: Tell me guys why should one go for branded ones ?
:!: what will happen if i choose cheaper ones ?

coz i dont hv much knowlegde abt that....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yesterday bought

intel i5-650 + DH55 @ 15400
Samsung 20" lcd @6850
500 gb hdd WD @ 2050

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

dude what is the price of GTS 250 1gb ?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

:lol:

Hye guys dudes folks tell me one thing...

I heared a lot from u r side that go for Branded PSUs (corsair,taggan,CM, etc etc etc etc) :twisted:

As i live in jalandhar (Punjab) only intex, Zebronics, iball, frontech, likewise available @ more than 500 Rs.

(Same situation with cabbies)

The branded ones are 2k+.

:!: Tell me guys why should one go for branded ones ?
:!: what will happen if i choose cheaper ones ?

coz i dont hv much knowlegde abt that....

I changed three el-cheapo PSUs in two years and then moved to VX-450. rock solid for past year. and the branded 80-PLUS psus take much less power than elcheapo ones.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Purchased SonyEricsson Xperia10i yesterday for 30.5k....my first Android phone.... :-D

awesome buy. congrats!

I heard some bad things about this phone like buggy and laggy firmware/UI, touch response, input response etc.

please let us know your experiences with this phone.

Top Bottom