Post your latest Purchase

ancientrites

In the zone
to asigh, the images were really big but i dont know how it got shrunk may be default.*i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/jassim_arabi/DSC00685.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
is it me or has the prices of computer parts shot up in last few months?Transcend 4gb pen drive-650 bucks...Seagate Sata IDE 160gb 2850 bucks..

Krow

Crowman
is it me or has the prices of computer parts shot up in last few months?Transcend 4gb pen drive-650 bucks...Seagate Sata IDE 160gb 2850 bucks..

Pendrives have, so have IDE drives. WTH are SATA IDE drives??? Its either sata or ide. Ide have risen in prices as they are outdated and rarely bought by new rig buyers.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Pendrives have, so have IDE drives. WTH are SATA IDE drives??? Its either sata or ide. Ide have risen in prices as they are outdated and rarely bought by new rig buyers.

a small correction, pen drive 4gb cost 530...not 650..sry for the wrong price...but its still higher than few months ago..i remember it being close to 450-475..Yup..IDE ones..the P4 ones...its for the p4 comp of mine which i thought of resurrecting again..but have all rprices of hardware increased??Like power supply,RAM,etc...Y so??I did not see much change in the dollar ruppee ratio..infact ruppee has been appreciating against dollar...

Nuxer

liNux+usER
Purchased PixelView PlayTV Pro 4 internal TV Tuner Card - Rs.1300/-

*img301.imageshack.us/img301/6850/image0167.th.jpg

*img301.imageshack.us/img301/1189/image0168.th.jpg

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^at what resolution are you watching TV on your monitor? how good is the output quality of this tuner card. I have Tech-Com card and it's not able to give good video quality for Airtel DTH. will be helpful if you can post some pics.

anuragingle

Broken In
@desiibond
my pixelview playtv internal card gives me a max resolution of 720x576
which is cool to watch on CRT

For LCD Gadmei external tuners are available in lamington road
gadmei 5822e 1440x900 at 1000/-
gadmei 5823e 1650x1050 at 1200/-

or you can go for Avermedia AVerTV BoxW7 Lite, its the best
giving full hd resolution at 1920x1200
but its costs abt 3700/-

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thanks anurag. your input was really helpful. I will go with Avermedia or leadtek as I also need full windows 7 media center integration :)

Nuxer

liNux+usER
^^at what resolution are you watching TV on your monitor? how good is the output quality of this tuner card. I have Tech-Com card and it's not able to give good video quality for Airtel DTH. will be helpful if you can post some pics.

@desiibond
It gives me a maximum resolution of 720*576. I am using Tata Sky and 18.5 Samsung LCD. The output is simply superb.

u should have got 5130 XM instead ...for same price !!!

Anyways :

Got Nokia 6303 for Rs 6650 (with 2 GB SANDISK Card in lieu of the Default 1 GB) From Aggarwal Telecommunication, Rohini, Delhi.

3.2 MP CAM with Dual LED FLASH and AUTOFOCUS, with 15 fps VGA recording and 3.5mm Audio Jack. A nice phone for its price !!!

Last edited:

Ei8t

Journeyman
Denon AVR 1610
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System,
Rs. 92400 (including taxes):razz:

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yesterday bought Nokia 2700 Classic from Nokia Priority Kolkata.
Its price was Rs.4101/-
But I payed Rs.3101/- cos I won Rs.1001/- from scratch card.....:-D

Its keypad hard.
Camera average.
Music OK.
It has the same BL-5C series battery......:-?
No USB or data cable and no software cd was provided for connecting to PC.
Though 1GB Micro SD card was provided.
Loader with Opera Mini for browsing though I don't have any Advanced-GPRS connection.
Overall it is a VFM product under tight budget.....

BTW,do anyone know the OS of the phone (Symbian 60/40 or Java or other) ?

Last edited:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
^ wow man!, u have luck to win 1001rs, when i scratched the card i won some applications and themes.

the OS is s40
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
u should have got 5130 XM instead ...for same price !!!

Anyways :

Got Nokia 6303 for Rs 6650 (with 2 GB SANDISK Card in lieu of the Default 1 GB) From Aggarwal Telecommunication, Rohini, Delhi.

3.2 MP CAM with Dual LED FLASH and AUTOFOCUS, with 15 fps VGA recording and 3.5mm Audio Jack. A nice phone for its price !!!
thanks for the suggestion, but after comparing 5130 and 7210, i found that the sound of 7210 and 5130 is same, cuz 7210 comes with audio booster and the sound quality is also same. I didn't like the fatty look of 5130, instead the slim look of 7210 looks gud for girls cuz i have brought the phone for my sis. Rest all the features are same for both.

Last edited:

Arnab boss

In the zone
I purchased samsung 32b550 @ 32k...' I got it on friday...'

It is priced @39k in showroom but I hav some known people who directly imports frm korea...'

Its built quality is good and pics r amazing to watch and hd movies gives a grt pleasure watching it..'

Top Bottom