Post your latest Purchase

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Bought Altec Lansing VS4121BLK Speaker for Rs2850 from mumbai...Really worth it...Thanks a lot desiibond for the suggestion...

morpheusv6

Journeyman
Hi,

I have purchased the following items yesterday (17 October 2009) from SP Road in Bangalore.

1. Dell S2409W 24" LCD Monitor (1920x1080) = Rs. 13,000
2. APC RS1100 VA UPS = Rs. 4,400 (This model is without the USB cable)
3. LG GH22 22x SATA DVD Writer = Rs. 1,000
4. FrontTech Microphone = Rs. 100

All prices are exclusive of 4% VAT.

Wanted to buy Corsair XMS2 2 GB RAM but the price was too high. Rs. 2,200 for a single 2 GB stick of 800 MHz. It was Rs. 900 when I bought it in February. Apparently prices are high due to some problem in the Chinese market. :)

Another UPS from APC BR1000-IN costs Rs. 5,700. This model includes extendable battery and a USB cable for battery feedback.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^AFAIK the prices are high because manufacturers want to make people go for DDR3 and hence supply of DDR2 has been decreased. (Not sure though, but that's what it looks like).

thanks for the suggestion, but after comparing 5130 and 7210, i found that the sound of 7210 and 5130 is same, cuz 7210 comes with audio booster and the sound quality is also same. I didn't like the fatty look of 5130, instead the slim look of 7210 looks gud for girls cuz i have brought the phone for my sis. Rest all the features are same for both.

5130's sound is better than 7210 coz i have used both of them (just for comparison purposes though ), and i found that 5130 is louder and has better sound quality with/without handsfree. 5130 also has 3.5mm jack (to plug in any headphone/speaker set) and DOES come with a DATA CABLE and 1 GB CARD (which are not available with 7210 most probably) and 5130 has 3 dedicated keys for Music player, Camera, Volume/Zoom which are absent in 5130.

These features are enough for me to drift towards 5130 instead of 7210. Coz these features may look like small nit-picks, but they do come handy a lot !!

tkin

Back to school!!
5130's sound is better than 7210 coz i have used both of them (just for comparison purposes though ), and i found that 5130 is louder and has better sound quality with/without handsfree. 5130 also has 3.5mm jack (to plug in any headphone/speaker set) and DOES come with a DATA CABLE and 1 GB CARD (which are not available with 7210 most probably) and 5130 has 3 dedicated keys for Music player, Camera, Volume/Zoom which are absent in 5130.

These features are enough for me to drift towards 5130 instead of 7210. Coz these features may look like small nit-picks, but they do come handy a lot !!
The DATA cable that ships with all Nokia phones is a joke, its f***ing 6" long.

tkin

Back to school!!
yea i get that ..6" is really a f***ing damn joke indeed, but still it can connect the phone to PC when needed !!!
Listen buddy, I'm no Nokia hater, I currently own a 5800XM, all my earlier phones were Nokia, so I'm pissed at Nokia's decision to change the cable, I had to shell 300/- for the cable, because using the damn 6" cable leaves my phone hanging and all my multimedia is stored in my PC, not my laptop.

I never said that u r a nokia hater buddy.....and i also hate that stinky short cable that nokia is providing these days, but i was just trying to say that a 6" cable is a tad better than no cable at all !!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Revolution, afaik, they are available in every mobile phone and computer stores. The price varies from 150 bucks to 500 bucks.

tkin

Back to school!!
I paid like 200 bucks for a frickin foot long cable! Damn expensive.
Nokia priority guy wanted 500/- for the cable, bought it from mobile store for 300/-, never ever go to nokia priority, they are just a bunch of sly fox.

yeah I too use LAN .
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
the link is very informative , thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom