Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Good! But Moser Baer has better DVD, so far anyone i know who's got Moser Baer has a bad review.
And quite funny that most of the sellers says stupid things. Sometimes they say LG bought SONY!lol! What a moron!
Moser Baer never bought Lite-On.

Don't trust them buddy! Find ur own answers, use Google!

But u could've saved few more bucks on that whole purchase.
No he's almost right, Moserbaer India did some sort of merger with Lite-ON and Moserbaer is selling Opical Drives that are made by Lite-ON, named them "Moserbaer Lite-ON". Although Moserbaer and Mediatech(Lite-ON's official distro in India) claims that Lite-ON branded drives will still be available but they are a rare sight these days,
SO
Lite-ON=Moserbaer now.

Look here;*www.techgadgets.in/peripherals/2007/11/moser-baer-announces-optical-disk-drive-in-india/

krinish

Journeyman
Yeah the Moser baer DVD RW box had Philips-Liteon for manufacturer. The RAM was a little costly at 2000 Rs for Transcend 2 GB single stick 800 Mhz.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Hi guyz.. Gt my lappy today..
Price 912$
HP Pavillion dv
4GB DDR2 RAM
320 GB WD HDD
AMD Turion X2 2.10 Ghz

which games will i be able to run on this configuration ??
It hs Nvidia Geforce 7150m gpu.

thanks

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
No he's almost right, Moserbaer India did some sort of merger with Lite-ON and Moserbaer is selling Opical Drives that are made by Lite-ON, named them "Moserbaer Lite-ON". Although Moserbaer and Mediatech(Lite-ON's official distro in India) claims that Lite-ON branded drives will still be available but they are a rare sight these days,
SO
Lite-ON=Moserbaer now.

Look here;*www.techgadgets.in/peripherals/2007/11/moser-baer-announces-optical-disk-drive-in-india/

That news is one year old & when i bought my Samsung SATA Writer, i checked everyone in the friend circle & who so ever had bought it had a bad experience with it. So i decided to go for SAMSUNG.

If their there is a merger or a partnership, it might have reflected the Lite-on quality but the product(acc. to buddies) is a total failure. Besides, u won't see a service centre of moserbaer around the city, most of them but SAMSUNG has a service centre in almost 90% of the cities.

tkin

Back to school!!
That news is one year old & when i bought my Samsung SATA Writer, i checked everyone in the friend circle & who so ever had bought it had a bad experience with it. So i decided to go for SAMSUNG.

If their there is a merger or a partnership, it might have reflected the Lite-on quality but the product(acc. to buddies) is a total failure. Besides, u won't see a service centre of moserbaer around the city, most of them but SAMSUNG has a service centre in almost 90% of the cities.
Lite-ON drives did make a lot of fuss about being the first 20X SATA Drive, but they have short life cycle, my friend's lasted only 2yrs or so, Samsung is really good.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Bought yesterday from Starcomp Infotech 10,G.C.Avenue. Kolkata-700013

Intel E2180 - 3350
Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L - 2550
Transcend 2GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM - 1750
Zebronics Bijli with 450W PSU - 1650

4% Vat - 372
--------------------------------------------
Total - 9672

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats for your purchase.
Is not the cpu price a bit higher ?

I got the bijli cabby for Rs. 1550 on Jun

virus007

Updating Gaming Rig
Bought Samsung SyncMaster T220 LCD for 16.5 K and Altec Lansing 2124 2.1 Speakers for 1.3 K from SMC International,Nehru Place,New Delhi.
N96 for 36K from Planet M.

I heard that T220 LCD doesn't come with DVI connection Cable (only VGA cable included).
Did You get the cable bundled ? As a separate DVI cost 600 bucks, makes it 17K :( .

Top Bottom