Post your latest Purchase

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Is anyone else getting errors on amazon while ordering?
while selecting address , I keep getting "there was a slight problem with your order(see below)"
but theres nothing displayed down :(
any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Tiffen ND filter 0.6 for 52mm mount. Bought at 1.6k

Why not a Hoya filter btw?
Im also gonna buy one soon , dunno which yet

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Is anyone else getting errors on amazon while ordering?
while selecting address , I keep getting "there was a slight problem with your order(see below)"
but theres nothing displayed down :(
any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Why not a Hoya filter btw?
Im also gonna buy one soon , dunno which yet
It was recommended by one of my friend. He said it was better than Hoya. I was trying some shots today of a river. Got overexposed. I think its better to get a ND8 or even 10.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Bought this some days back.
*i.imgur.com/8aNjtxhh.jpg?1
A Yamaha FX310 with a carry case.
Damages 9.6K Amazon.

beingGamer

In the zone
Bought 3 of these for my stupid cooler master cm force case
my GPU was showing artifacts lately maybe due to high temps. Lets see if these can cool it a bit.

Will be using 2 as front and 1 on the side, all intakes

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27MieNNsTA[/YOUTUBE]

The front fan screw holes are smaller than the screws provided for the fans...
Using the cable ties to keep them in place for now.

GPU idle temps down by 2C (now 38C)
Load temps down by 10C (GTA V at Very High 66C)

Got rid of artifacts for now.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Not even a beginner yet. :p
I thought that I couldn't afford to spend twice on a beginners guitar first, then on a professional guitar, so this one. :mrgreen:

It's actually better to get a good guitar to begin with. Bad ones make learning all the more pain in the hands. 9k is modest amount to spend if you are willing to pursue the hobby.

It's not easy but once you learn it becomes more fun. Can take any amount of time from 3 months to 6 months before you can barely put a song together.

Gollum

Collector
Not even a beginner yet. :p
I thought that I couldn't afford to spend twice on a beginners guitar first, then on a professional guitar, so this one. :mrgreen:
Hmm.. you make a good point
It's actually better to get a good guitar to begin with. Bad ones make learning all the more pain in the hands. 9k is modest amount to spend if you are willing to pursue the hobby.

It's not easy but once you learn it becomes more fun. Can take any amount of time from 3 months to 6 months before you can barely put a song together.
Yea, better than giving up because your instrument was crappy
:lol: That's just a good beginner's acoustic. Good acoustics are waaay more expensive than good electrics.
That's why I bought Yamaha Pacifica to begin with - was expensive but its worth it :)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

you can buy expensive strings if you have difficulty with the stock strings :p
thats what I did- 4k for GB&A guitar(Bhargavas musik's inhouse brand) + 450 bucks on each new string
no more pain :D
though I dont really play anymore,been 4 years now, no time :(

- - - Updated - - -

Piston 3 from Mi official site, was waiting for many weeks and it's in stock finally.

Hope powerbanks also come back in stock :(
been waiting for ages
any alternatives anyone?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
you can buy expensive strings if you have difficulty with the stock strings :p
thats what I did- 4k for GB&A guitar(Bhargavas musik's inhouse brand) + 450 bucks on each new string
no more pain :D
though I dont really play anymore,been 4 years now, no time :(

Strings are the least to worry about.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Strings are the least to worry about.

but itll reduce the initial pain when learning
stock strings on cheaper guitars are often rougher

- - - Updated - - -

Huawei has 10000mah @1300 I guess..I got 16000mah Mi powerbank few weeks ago after 4-5 attempts in flash sale..

is huawei reliable?Ive had a bad experience with their products before
how is Asus??

$hadow

Geek in making
but itll reduce the initial pain when learning
stock strings on cheaper guitars are often rougher

- - - Updated - - -

how is Asus??

I would pick huawei over Asus.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
how is Asus??
I wouldn't really say unreliable, but, you can't expect top notch after sales support from Huawei. I've been using a Huawei Phone for 3 years now, have never faced any issues, however, the promised updated never came, so, that was a bit of a let down.
If you are going to buy from Flipkart, do be very careful, since there are hundreds of fakes being sold by third party sellers, and Flipkart, even after knowing this, lets them sell it on their platform.

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought this from amazon:

*i.imgur.com/U9DmmgY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/JAebXJk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CA14RXG.jpg

Has a pretty good throw for a single led torch.

Top Bottom