Post your latest Purchase

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Re: Post what you purchased.

Kniwor
u r firewall may be blocking it, it happened with me too, then I had to configure its it does not block certain image hosting sites.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

john_the_ultimate said:
Date of purchase: 23rd March, 2007
Items:
1) Benq FP92W 19" widescreen LCD for Rs.12000 + vat.

From where U Have bought the monitor?

john_the_ultimate said:
@ranjan
The DVI cable cost me Rs.350/- .
From where U have bought the DVI Cable?

Please provide the address or location and the name of the shop

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Guys, Who have already installed windows vista or will install vista-

"Post Your Windows Vista Experience Index Ratings" here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51842

prakhar18

Broken In

PURCHASE DATE: 2nd April 2007

NVIDIA Geforce 7300 GT - Rs 4000
Kingston 2 Gb pen drive - Rs 1200

Place of Purchase: Nehru Place, New Delhi
Shop: Computer Empire

prakhar18

Broken In

nvidia 7300 GT 256 MB...brand is Big Byte.... BIG BYTE CORP are the authorised distributors of nvidia cards..

ruturaj3

Journeyman

sam9s said:
Ok my turn.....

Ok pics time.......

*i3.tinypic.com/42w0y9c.jpg

*i11.tinypic.com/30jh269.jpg

*i12.tinypic.com/2uzxpco.jpg

Hey that speaker is ATP3 na, is it good for gaming( i play nfs,fifa,gta,godfather) also for hindi songs ..... also send me pics of its subwoofer. i want to know its actual size. Also did you use any sound card for speakers.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Got this
*www.myshopping.com.au/PR--115489_OCZ_OCZ2N1066SR2GK_2GB_DDR2_1066Mhz_RAM

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

2x1Gb, in all it might cost me ~13k to get it here to India, but look at what we get here in India for that money.... nothing that great I'm sure.

Last edited:

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental

^Wow. awesome Kniwor. It retails for 26k even on the link you posted. Some offer you got. Congrats dude. If only I had the guts to purchase online.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
^Wow. awesome Kniwor. It retails for 26k even on the link you posted. Some offer you got. Congrats dude. If only I had the guts to purchase online.

Actaully i think it is safer to buy online. The seller provides satisfaction because he doesnt want negative rating. While on the other hand, simple dukandaar moh pe keh degay -- are bol too rahe hain...hamari dukan ka nahi hai :D

2kewl

Sangeet Premi

premsharma said:
I remember all the Vg series do not have DVI. I was told that VG1912 WM 19" wide] also does not have DVI and thus I was suggested VG1930 WM.

Can anyone temme wht DVI is pls :confused:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent

DVI is digital video interface, the signal is received in digital format & is considered better than analog signals which older crt has been using.

Further reading may help
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVI

2kewl

Sangeet Premi

ranjan2001 said:
DVI is digital video interface, the signal is received in digital format & is considered better than analog signals which older crt has been using.

Further reading may help
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVI

Thank You Ranjan :)

darklord

Cyborg Agent

Got this
*www.myshopping.com.au/PR--115...R2_1066Mhz_RAM Today 11:08 AM
Some neat D9GMH based RAM there.Congrats !
BTW what setup are you going to use this with ?

That is Australian $ not US $ :)) for 26k you can get waaaaay !!! better,HIghest binned D9GKX based Memory ;)

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Dudes, chill, the price is much lower, I just posted the first google result, the price in that link is absurd even by autralian $ standards. I already said it will cost me approx 13k.

My setup would be E4400 with DS3, or P5B-E maybe, I know I am spending much more on ram as compared to mobo/procy, but I know it's worth, after the 4400 is OC'd that ram will be required to keep that much power going, I need no bottlenecks. Graphics card will be XFX 7900GT, as the 8600's turned out so disaster, I will get an 8800GTX or 8900 few months later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom