Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Deathadder finally started showing the dreaded click issue. Upgraded to Hyperion Fury

2AxdsYT.jpg

DGzykmd.jpg

BGK5bhO.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
^^OOO this is super sexy mouse.
That's why I bought it, looks and 90% of the functionality of G500S(except the freescroll wheel which I loved, adjustable weight which I never used) but <50% of the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Damages?

What games you play?
FPS or Dota 2 alike?
1850/- incl all.

I play FPS and RPGs, sometimes Strategy like CnC, AOE etc. Never games like DOTA.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
bought ASUS Zenfone 4 400CG under Flipkart Mobile APP shopping fest for 5499. + Amzer screenguard (Rs 119)

can't take pics,
1. i don't have another camera.
2. the front camera is very very $#itty
3. the back camera isn't very good either.

will post pics once i get home next month :)

BTW,
got it within 12 hrs, had ordered after 10 PM yesterday, got it before 9:30 today.

$hadow

Geek in making
That's why I bought it, looks and 90% of the functionality of G500S(except the freescroll wheel which I loved, adjustable weight which I never used) but <50% of the price.

- - - Updated - - -

1850/- incl all.

I play FPS and RPGs, sometimes Strategy like CnC, AOE etc. Never games like DOTA.

Just loves the look of it and what is your ?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

- - - Updated - - -

1850/- incl all.

Is it the update of G400s ?

Akira

Augmented Nerd
So I finally got my note on the 13th...and the back light indictor(the 3rd button from the small three buttons present at the bottom) was not working ie. it did it's job: exit out of apps,go back etc, but the red light LED wasn't working. I thought it's most likely a software bug, so I flashed to phone with the newer JHDMIBH38.0. Still not working. Everything else is fantastic: the camera, processor, GPU, and the Battery, man, I love this battery. Lasted nearly two days with 3g usage, texts/calls and some gaming. Still have 12% left.

What do you guys think? Should I call FK and check whether a replacement is possible(with the ban and all)? Thanks to the fact that you can switch off all red indicators in settings(to save battery;I enabled this option) I don't even notice it now. More importantly, I don't trust Xiaomi to serve an even more defective piece-this one is working fine except for that one fault. Maybe the saying "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" will apply here??

PS: I posted this in the Official Xiaomi thread and My new purchases to get max replies.

amjath

Human Spambot

polupoka

In the zone
Thanks
Its the smallest GTX 970 available in market.

The yellow tint issue and full charging takes 6 hours in my OPO. So returned it. Waiting for my return invite from amazon. Also it is good that I have returned my OPO, because if I buy now I can buy for 18990 :hyper:
How? Check this link
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/amazon-hdfc-gc-simplified-all-options.204247/
Great news! Loads of Thanx amjathda! However 5% GC offer is gone again... Waiting for it... Again... Thanx a ton to you n that guy!

Top Bottom