Post your latest Purchase

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Deshpande became director there too, right!!! What lies is he telling there??? :wink:

yup.
but he was temporary one, now Gopal mugeray has taken over.
anyways, deshpande was one hell of a "truth speaker", said in one of his student meetings, "hume pata hai ki aap logon ko high speed wifi kis liye chahiye" and his expression was like " hum admin ko order kar chuka hai woh sab restrict karne ko"

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
yup.
anyways, deshpande was one hell of a "truth speaker", said in one of his student meetings, "hume pata hai ki aap logon ko high speed wifi kis liye chahiye" and his expression was like " hum admin ko order kar chuka hai woh sab restrict karne ko"

I know that feeling, bro... And, the stupid admin blocked words in our network!!! So, if someone typed "hardcore rock" in Google, it was blocked because of the word "hardcore"!!!

:facepalm:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I know that feeling, bro... And, the stupid admin blocked words in our network!!! So, if someone typed "hardcore rock" in Google, it was blocked because of the word "hardcore"!!!

here, you can find hotspot shield on each and every working PC :p
and lets continue in PM or its my ban date :p

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
*fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/1481279_10201246739470998_65820591_n.jpg?oh=515f6e23846a600fe9149ddf02029f8f&oe=52C14057&__gda__=1388403843_10a8a8b585733877d27820ce3f49a68c

Better pictures incoming :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Deshpande became director there too, right!!! What lies is he telling there??? :wink:

yup.

here, you can find hotspot shield on each and every working PC :p
and lets continue in PM or its my ban date :p

:D

nice going. forgot that this was a post-your-latest-purchase thread. :|

Top Bottom