Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^omfg :d

cuddcrazy special :D
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/18033_qjhuc/Screenshot.jpg

mooooooooooooooh...lol

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Here is a small demonstration of Compiz Fusion 0.76 with Mandriva 2008.1 ..

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18173_jglul/Desktop%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18176_r4vwp/Sphere%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18175_zhevi/Snow%20Plugin%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18174_na0tl/Ring%20Switcher%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18172_jea9d/Cube%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18171_uekxf/Cube1%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18170_egn5b/Circle%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18169_sog8i/Aero%20Switch%20SMall.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/18168_yoi6u/Aero%20Cover%20Small.jpg​

Note : Everything is default except Wallpaper and Compiz Version/Plugin !

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Anyone personally tried Compiz 0.7.x? I heard it breaks gtk-windowdecorator.. hence wary of trying...
I just opened GNOME yesterday and my CPU usage shot up like anything, making my PC unusable. Checking the htop settings I saw that compiz was taking a lot of CPU resources. I have gnome 2.22 and compiz 0.7.2. I don't know if it's related.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I just opened GNOME yesterday and my CPU usage shot up like anything, making my PC unusable. Checking the htop settings I saw that compiz was taking a lot of CPU resources. I have gnome 2.22 and compiz 0.7.2. I don't know if it's related.
Yes.. mebbe. There are reports of the latest version of Compiz/Fusion breaking certain GNOME components.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, it still is, I was doing my own GTK theme on Mint, so posted from there.

@infra, if you're on, please come on IM or IRC, I need a little help on theme.

Top Bottom