Post Your GNU/Linux Desktop here

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
actually i've posted it for the first time, really don't know how to post thumbnails. Can you please tell me how?

I've hosted this image on Photobucket

vish786

"The Gentleman"
even after telling it hundred & one times some ppl dont listen....
post thumbnails.... its so frustrating when ppl dont listen

Edit: theirs a guide written on how to post by charan in tutorials, search for it.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@ faraaz

ya i know, but you know this is the first time i'm customizing suse. you know it really doesn't needs customization because we tuxizens have Compiz Fusion.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Umm...I thought the whole point of Compiz Fusion was customization?? Oh well...to each his own. Personally, I dont like that Mac wallpaper...too ghey.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Its freely available (i think so) i downloaded a zip file containg mac wallpapers. Just search for Leopard wallpapers on internet.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
my current d'top
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/11287_gwrgr/Screenshot.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/11288_w5udu/Screenshot.jpg

The problem is that once you are known for somthing its difficult to lead a normal life! :( Hope you get what I'm trying to say!!!
Our Infra is getting sick of being a Demi-God(atleast in *some* people's eyes) due to his creation of Mac4Lin I suppose...
Don't worry Anirudh, you will only face PJs here. I am not sure about other forums, but in Digit forums, creators get PJed upon, thats all. No Emotional stuff here :lol:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Don't remember but here you go
*www.imgx.org/public/view/4883

[..not a high res but will suffice at 1024x768 since its almost bland..]

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
^^^ Nice desktop :)

Can you the post the links to the resources? Theme/Icons Wallpaper etc.?
wallpaper : found somewhere at deviantart and anyways here it is

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/11396_udixx/Stairway_to_Heaven_2_by_Joker84.jpg

theme is samui gtk port at gnome-look and icon theme was made by me cos the old icons in the theme don't work with gnome 2.20.1 and the rest of stuff
AWM
SCREENLETS with compiz widget layer

I think abhinandh's distro is fedora 8. It changes wally colour by time of the day. So darkness and brightness change often. Its one of the new uber cool fetures of wearwolf(codemane for Fedora 8 - HooooWoooo-OOO-OOOO)

Top Bottom