Post Your GNU/Linux Desktop here

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
My first time here

Hi All

My first post and my first screenshots here. :)

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/7006/screenshot19oq0.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/9624/screenshot20ey2.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/4104/screenshot22bj6.th.jpg

EDIT: Thanks for the below(next) poster.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
:shock: Dude .. please use Thumbnails :shock:

EDIT: OK didit for you. Please use the following codes.
PHP:
[URL=*img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot19oq0.jpg][IMG]*img141.imageshack.us/img141/7006/screenshot19oq0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=*img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot20ey2.jpg][IMG]*img522.imageshack.us/img522/9624/screenshot20ey2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=*img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot22bj6.jpg][IMG]*img522.imageshack.us/img522/4104/screenshot22bj6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@hitbox.champion,
u hav already got good control on compizfusion.
btw nice desktop, which theme r u using... i too was searching for a black one.. to be easy on eye.

@infra.
always welcome. ;)

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Here is the jpg format of my desktop on Demand :p
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4111_czzwp/Screenshot.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4112_mzy6l/Screenshot-1.jpg

Hey @ ALl . >CF is up and running very nice :D But except Cube and 1 more effect I can't able to run Expo.. I had enable it while disabling Cube :) but no expo,fire paint working here :( and the image of surrounding of cube is still black :( Help

Or do watch them here :;) *www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Obuntu?content=64741

vish786

"The Gentleman"
kalpik said:
^^ You still did not give us a link to your wallpaper :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581346&postcount=28

if i'm not wrong that is some sort of effect(making water droplets to move from top to bottom) in beryl or compizfusion.

hitbox.champion said:
Hi All

My first post and my first screenshots here. :)

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/7006/screenshot19oq0.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/9624/screenshot20ey2.th.jpg

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/4104/screenshot22bj6.th.jpg

EDIT: Thanks for the below(next) poster.
dude u still didnt tell me which theme ur using and from where u downloaded. ? ;)

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
found this wallpa while googling. ;)
if someone wants, they can donload.

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1050775_shorttux.jpg

high reso download here.
*server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=tux_demon_camping_burning_windows.jpg

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4307_vbiki/Screenshot-1.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4308_aevi8/Screenshot-2.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4309_by6fh/Screenshot-2.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4310_wslje/Screenshot.png

Here are my Compizz Fusion Desktop.. Not Customized it too much simple as of now :) But see the beauty

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
those are really sweet :) hey shashwat, jus post a review of CF. you've been on beryl ritE? and are on a comparitively older config. how do you compare the two? i'd like to read a review by you.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^ Hmm.. wait few days am busy will post the review with video btw istanbull record but when I click it again it hangs :x and did not save the file :x

praka123

left this forum longback
^just try gtk-recordmydesktop.is available in apt.
Code:
sudo apt-get install gtk-recordmydesktop

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
praka123 said:
^just try gtk-recordmydesktop.is available in apt.
Code:
sudo apt-get install gtk-recordmydesktop

Aha :) Thanks a ton bro :) Way better ... btw .. Do help me here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66360 and why my Cairo Clock appear white ? :? Also Screenlets say unable o start Daemon :x

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Shashwat Pant said:
Aha :) Thanks a ton bro :) Way better ... btw .. Do help me here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66360 and why my Cairo Clock appear white ? :? Also Screenlets say unable o start Daemon :x
for me too cairo clock displayed white :D, but there r altervative prog's for the same. ;)

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Here are few new ss with Sidebar and emerald theme Vistaish look. Though I was not interested in Vista but OSX theme crashing with CF made me to do so :p

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4322_fwjju/Screenshot.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4323_dtr75/Screenshot-1.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4324_dl2xy/Screenshot-2.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4325_zlrmh/Screenshot-3.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4326_g3baq/Screenshot-4.png​

Top Bottom