post your game dvd collection pictures here

Krow

Crowman
Two things:
  • DO NOT quote large number of images.
  • Please be aware that people can misuse your photos. Imagine your photo being lifted and used in a sale thread by a fraudster. Take measures to ensure that your pic cannot be used. Like adding name, date on a piece of paper which can be put on DVDs.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Two things:
  • DO NOT quote large number of images.
  • Please be aware that people can misuse your photos. Imagine your photo being lifted and used in a sale thread by a fraudster. Take measures to ensure that your pic cannot be used. Like adding name, date on a piece of paper which can be put on DVDs.

thanks for the wise suggestions, will be implemented in all future posts...

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
*a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/282390_460280840667494_972873825_n.jpg
*sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/282390_460280840667494_972873825_n.jpg

+Dota 2 and Minecraft :D

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ @Above two: Nice collection.

My collection?
0. Although presently have >3TB of PC game. :wink:
*Peace*

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Dear all,
if you have DVDs, post the pics , otherwise post the links of your steam/origin/ else online gaming profile to show your game collection.., as tdf member "skud" did above...
we are talking about GENUINE games here, please don't mention in this thread that you have GBs or TBs of game collections, these statements stink piracy/ pirated video games...
thank you.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Dear all,
if you have DVDs, post the pics , otherwise post the links of your steam/origin/ else online gaming profile to show your game collection.., as tdf member "skud" did above...
we are talking about GENUINE games here, please don't mention in this thread that you have GBs or TBs of game collections, these statements stink piracy/ pirated video games...
thank you.
:lol:
I didn't say that my games are pirated, because they are not :p

Steam Community :: [IGR] Nipun :: Games

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Here comes my PC collection

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Gb6I7BAlAWQ/UBvfzSLybmI/AAAAAAAAEPY/0QEPKkfglK4/s800/Games_Collection_PC.jpg

panwala95

In the zone
here are the games which i bought and which i didnt if you know what i mean ;)
*img651.imageshack.us/img651/9198/dsc02769h.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom