Post your 3DMark Results in Here

sharang.d

Youngling
Is this any good?

AMD Radeon HD 7870 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i5-2500K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V PRO score: P6902 3DMarks

and
*dl.dropbox.com/s/6o2jjhm946ra6we/unigine_20120730_0107.html?dl=1

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Vantage - Performance: i5 2500K @5.1GHz with GTX570 @935/1870/1080

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/Benchmark/OC570new1.jpg

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ after a long time I can see you posting ;-) anyway, very nice CPU and GPU oc .. are those clock speeds stable ? and starting from this post i"ll add a link on the main list page - check that ut.

BTW, while running the test did you disable PPU in vantage setting ?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^ after a long time I can see you posting ;-) anyway, very nice CPU and GPU oc .. are those clock speeds stable ? and starting from this post i"ll add a link on the main list page - check that ut.

BTW, while running the test did you disable PPU in vantage setting ?

Ya the clocks are 100% stable, max. CPU temp was 84'C(amb. 30'C) with prime95..

No i haven't disabled PPU..

Last edited:
@MegaMind can u pls suggest a good liquid or air cooler for i5 2500k for getting the type od oc u getting my mobo will be ASUS P8Z77 V note: it should not cover the ram slots !!!! budget @4.5k

what bout the ram slots ! does it covers or not and also can it overclock the proccy with z77 v to 5.1 ghz stabley with low temps !

what would you say bout antec kuhler h2o 620 ?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
most probably won't though it map depend on which ram module you are going to use.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Just experimenting with the (old) GPU.
i7 2600k @ stock. Wont OC with the psu I have. :p

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-2600K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-M PRO score: P5794 3DMarks

I am using the basic edition 3dMark Vantage. Is there any better version of 3dmark to use ?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Little more OCing :p
Max Temp 58C
*gpuz.techpowerup.com/12/11/16/gpz.png

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-2600K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-M PRO score: P6028 3DMarks

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys is this score good enough for my new gpu..!!

if not then kindly suggest me wht should i do to improve it..!!

AMD Radeon HD 7770 video card benchmark result - AMD Phenom II X4 955,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-880GM-USB3 score: P3379 3DMarks

Myth

Cyborg Agent
How come the graphics score for a 9600gt is more than that of a hd7770 ??
Or is the scoring system different for 3dmark vantage and 3dmark 11 ?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Its +100 on the core clock?

In your score link, check the graph under "Similar Systems Scores". It can give you a rough idea about how much more you can push your gpu (and cpu ? ).

Update gpu drivers.

Top Bottom