Post your 3DMark Results in Here

S_V

In the zone
@asingh,

All i can say that "Cristiano Ronaldo is one Lucky ******* in this world. :clap2:

@hellknight
Mila Kunis even with 3 inch Heels would come to her waist ....:nanananana:
No way she can have that Long Legs....

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Damn.. I've all the wallpapers of her downloaded from skins.be.. how could I've missed her..?

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^it worked thanks.

my score -
GPU is running at 850/1300MHz (Default - 800/1250MHz) and CPU at stock 2.9GHz
*img59.imageshack.us/img59/5859/capture3de.jpg
*img21.imageshack.us/img21/6748/capture5gh.jpg
*img823.imageshack.us/img823/2563/capture4e.jpg

Is this ok?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Cpu is holding back the gpu i guess. Rchi84 got much better scores even at stock clocks. Ram can also be a factor. Overclock the cpu a bit as well.

Ask him to give the gpu score and then compare. He has i5 2400 and that's why the overall high scores.:smile:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like our 6950 has some hidden performance ready to be unlocked by a powerful CPU. ;)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Updated rchi84 scores and added Jas's score on the list.

IF I'm not here cpu is doing the the PhysX calculation and that's why there's some huge diff in jas and rchi84 physx and combined score ;-)

Other than those in GX test 1, 2 and 3 the fps diff is 1-2 - the reason could be the Sb cpu and don't forget rchi84 has a unlocked HD6950 2GB card which has more shader count and clock speed anyway ;-)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Some scores...

*i.imgur.com/V22P4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AJJEj.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8HmLk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8POjL.jpg

*i.imgur.com/GcKjE.jpg

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ mukherjee - can you do me a favor and re run the 3D Mark vantage CPu test only with PPU and GPU simulation disabled and congrats for hitting the highest marks in 3DMark 11 ;-)

@ S_V - can you upload your 3DMark 11 eXtreme results ;-)

S_V

In the zone
@topgear

With Pleasure.... Not only 3DMark Results as well as Few upgrades ,not just upgrades I believe they are some tough upgrades... :)

EDIT: Will do 3DMark Benchmarks once I go back to my Home..

Finally I got time to Run these two Results..

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/E.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/sunil_9/X.jpg

I am really happy with my 470's. They perform awesome with all games and never had any issues. Soon I am planning to replace Coolers for better cooling as well as less sound then I will Overclock them..

Last edited:
Top Bottom