post ur websites here

Status
Not open for further replies.

newway01

Journeyman
hey guyz any one wants to make a social networking site i want to make it and make it big and better than fb

Dont ever try it,mate, Unless you have millions of $$$ to spend on site promotion...I have already burned my hands on it- by making a social network similar to Facebook... Now I realized that its not possible to compete with Facebook and Google's Orkut..Even I'm addicted to FB, lols.. :???:

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
guyz if ull think so then ull nvr be able 2 do a big thin

seriously guyz..

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
@jayant
i didnt create it to make $, we get donations which is used to run the site & distribute the rest as prizes using contests. The forum is all about 10000+ ideas to make money online using black/white/grey hats.
-S

sshaggy

Broken In
I am a web developer, and currently don't have my own personal websites. But I think I can post some of the websites done by me.
Here they are:
Holme Farm - Pure and Rare Breed Poultry
Official Website of Dasaya Cates
Welcome to ParrotPhernallia
Welcome to Asian Venue Guide

What do you say?? I am skilled na.. :)

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
@sshaggy wow nice site nd yes u are definately skilled..... nd i like the chicken one

@atulhost good site but the prices are a bit high..

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Hello Guys !!

I recently created a Social news bookmarking site i.e Sitemarks

Sitemarks.in is a Social news bookmarking website where user can submit share news, web pages and blog post related to various topics and can generate Traffic for their domains. You can also get Latest Technology News, Internet News, Gadgets News, Gaming News, World News, Social Media News, Life Style News and Entertainment News at one stop

jayantr7

In the zone
My whole new and awesome Tech Blog is GeekFume

This time, I'm trying to be professional and not just make and websites. :sad:
GeekFume will be updated nearly daily. To know more about its topics, please visit it. It is new so not much contents now but will have in 1 month. About page is not included now due to some reasons. :?:?

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Guys here is my Blog FX Arena Blog hope u guys will like it , basically my blog is based on Tech ,Giveaways,Reviews (coming soon ) tuts and 3D&VFX stuffs, C&c are welcome.

castelinokelvin

Right off the assembly line
My Personal Blog: Exploding Thoughts more about technology updates and also it follows on with lot of other updates too.
My Portfolio :Emdees.in Website of a Computer and Laptop Showroom
Information on Mangalore city its all about the sweet nice place Mangalore

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
hey guys Great to see that you guys are posting btw I have made a new site Techie Forums

sankaranand

Broken In
Sankaranand Balaradjou - Web Strategist & Developer my personal site
Sankaranand Blog - Combining tech, life and world! my blog
Pulsebay :: Technology | Consulting | Outsourcing my company website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom